Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Oricle of the Elements ❯ How It All Began... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"I call upon the Elements of Water!"

"Wind!"

"Fire!"

"Earth!"

"And Electricity!"

"Forces of power... WE SUMMON THEE!"

**********

It has been a while since it all began. Since my friends and I found out we are the chosen ones to protect the world from evil forces. That we are the goddesses of the elements. All we tried to do was live our lives as normal teenagers...but that all soon changed...

**********

It happened when me and one of my best friends, Rachel, went on a shopping trip at the mall in search for mangas and anime stuff. After purchasing a couple of Sailor Moon comic books, we ran off to go find my mom and replenish our wallets hopefully.

I stopped suddenly when I saw some beautiful bracelets on a stand in the middle of the mall. "Rach, come here and look at these," I breathed.

Now, to understand this, you gotta see the kinda person Rachel is. She's a complete tomboy. Hates jewelry, hates pink, hates preps. Always wears mismatched baggy clothes. So she's not really the type to go crazy over some bracelets. She also can sence peoples auras which is really cool.

She came over to where I was standing and picked up a yellow one. "I really like this one," she said.

I was shocked. Rach...liking...JEWELRY?!?!? I put my hand to her forehead. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" I asked.

She knocked my hand away. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't get all worked up," she said, "Boy I wish I could get one of these."

I felt in my pocket and pulled out my last five dollar bill. "This is all I got. Probably isn't enough to buy even one of these," I said wistfully. The person who was attending to the vendor came up to us.

"Hello," she said, "May I help you girls?"

"How much are these bracelets?" I asked her, "These are so beautiful."

The woman narrowed her eyes at us. "These are not for sale," she said, her voice cold and distant.

"Oh," I replied, confused, " Okay. Thank you anyway." Rach and me turned away when we heard a voice behind us.

"Wait!" she yelled. "I've changed my mind. You can have all five for the money you have in your hand there."

My eyes went wide open. "But all I have is a five!" I said.

The woman smiled at me. "That's okay. You can still have them," she replied, "And I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. It was rude of me."

I smiled at her. "It's no problem, really," I said, giving her the five dollar bill. I then took the bracelets and gave the yellow one to Rach and I put on the blue one. "We'll have to give the other ones to Meg, Mandie, and Nicki," I told her.

"Yeah. But don't tell Christy and Amanda I got this or else I'll never hear the end of it," she said.

I laughed. "Okay. I won't," I replied.

She smiled at me. "Thanks."

"No problem."

The next day at school was hectic, as usual. At lunch we showed everyone the bracelets we had bought.

"Wow. They are so pretty!" exclaimed Nicki.

"We got some for you guys too," Rachel told them.

I held out my hand with the remaining bracelets in them. Nicki choose the red one, Mandie the green one, and Meghan the yellow one. Everyone put them on their right hand. Suddenly I felt this huge rush of power go through me that made me jerk back. Rach, Meg, Nicki, and Mandie did the same.

"Did you guys feel that too?" I asked. They all nodded in response.

"All of your auras power just skyrocketed," said Rach.

We all looked at each other, each one of us mirroring the others concern. I tried to take off my bracelet but found out that I couldn't. Everyone else did the same. I was beginning to panic. What kind of Pandora's box had we just opened up here?

The bell of the end of lunch came. We all headed off in our own direction, each wondering what these braclets had in store for us. But none of us came close to the truth...

TO BE CONTINUED......

Author's Notes: Yeah yeah. I know this chapter was very sucky and short but I promise it'll get better (and longer) later. If you want a profile of my friends, check out my bio. It's more compleate there. Well please review and Ja ne!!!

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*