Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Oricle of the Elements ❯ Legends Come To Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After school we all walked back to my house, since this has been basically tradition since middle school to go to my house on Mondays to study and hang out. When we got there I threw everyones stuff in my room and flopped on a bean bag chair.

"Okay...this is weird," said Rach.

Mandie rolled her eyes. "Naw, really? What was your first clue smart one?" she asked sarcastically.

"Guys. Calm down," I said, hoping to avoid an arguement. "We have to figure out what the hell these braclets are all about. Once we find that out we might be able to get rid of them."

"Yeah, you're right Tab," said Nicki," But I don't wanna get rid of mine...it's too pretty!"

I rolled my eyes. "Nicki, no offence but i have NO clue how we can have the same gene pool. Even though we're cousins, we are like day and night."

"So who's the dark half?" asked Meg.

"Tab," coughed Rach with a smirk on her face.

I glared at her. "I'm not deaf you know. I have ears."

"Go you," she replied.

I sighed. "Now is NOT the time Rach. We gotta find out more about these...things."

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I jumped up to answer it. When I got to the door I found my friends Sam and Ray.

"Hey guys come on in," I said as I let them in. I put their stuff in my room on top of the accumulating pile of things in my room.

"So what brings you to here?" I asked as I flopped back down on my bean bag.

" We just dropped by to say hi," replied Sam.

"Oh..." I said thoughtfully. Maybe there WAS a way to find out about these bracelets. Ray studied demonology and Sam had a book or two on ancient magical artifacts.

"Hey guys?" I asked timidly.

Both of them raised their heads and looked at me. "Yeah Tab?" Ray responded.

I blushed. "Well...this might sound a little odd to you, but I was wondering if you guys knew anything about these braclets?" I asked, embarrissed of asking to teenage guys about jewelery and expecting them to know more about it than I did.

Ray and Sam's eyes shot wide open. "How did you get this?!?!?" they yelled at the same time.

"Uh... some lady sold it to us at the mall," I replied, confused.

"Can you get it off?" asked Sam.

"No, none of us can," I said, "What's that got to do with anything?"

The two boys looked at each other. "They are the chosen ones," Ray said.

"Huh?" Rach asked, blinking her eyes rapidly like she does when she really confused, "We're chosen for what?"

"You five are the ones with the power to control the elements. These braclets give you the power to do that. They can never be removed and are indestructable. The reason why you guys have these are because they appeal to you. To everyone else they look like pieces of junk except when you battle. It's a part of your disguise," said Ray.

"Wait. Hold up. Battle?" said Nicki.

Sam nodded. "You guys are the reincarnated soldiers that have to protect your goddesses and the world. I would give you more information on the legend and these braclets, but the infomation on them is limited."

"Wow. And I thought it was just a legend," said Ray, shaking his head.

I looked at him. "Well I guess it isn't anymore."

Author's Notes: I know this chapter is shorter than before, but I'm gonna try to update again later tonight if I get back home in time after the concert I have to go to tonight. Well I'm gonna go and I'll try to update again either tonight or this weekend! Ja ne!

*~*~* Anime Luver/Sailor Mercury *~*~*