Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hero High School Life ❯ The Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]





Hello people! This fic is from both me and Christinatails! Since she has Anime High,we are both teaming up to make a series of fun fics for you Sonic fans out there! We hope you will like this fic and hope you will review Christinatails's fics!


We do not own any of the Sonic characters in this fic. What we do own is...


Christinatails: Christina Fox Ark

Sonicgirl: Sabrina Hedgehog, Sabre Hedgehog.



Christinatails: Hi! I am Christina,but don't call me Chris,I hate that! One little note before we continue... TAILS BELONGS TO ME,YOU GOT THAT,YOU FOOLISH MORTALS?! NOBODY TOUCHES THE PUPPY EXCEPT ME!!!!


Sonicgirl: Hi,I'm sonicgirl,but you can just call me Sabrina. Me and Christina are the stars of this show,your hosts! Welcome to Hero High School,we hope you will enjoy the show! Please review Christinatails's fics so she can finish them,review my fics too! Now on to the story...






It was a peaceful Saturday morning in Station Square,the sun was just rising over the calm,blue ocean. Birds were starting to chirp and cars were starting to roll through the peaceful city. In one house,a red echidna sleeps,not a care in the world.He sat up and opened his eyes,then streched and yawned. It was Knuckles,a 16 year old teen getting ready for 10th grade. Knuckles yawned again and scratched his side. "Boy,only two days until school starts,how exciting...NOT!" He stood up and walked out of his messy room,covered in clothes,posters,and baseball cards. He walked to his kitchen,it was very clean.He looked out his window and saw the mailman putting some mail in his mailbox.Knuckles smiled and went to his room,he got dressed and ran to his door,he opened it and walked to his mailbox,he opened it and pulled out a single envelope. He smiled and closed his mailbox,he ran back into his house and sat on the couch in his room. He opened the envelope and pulled out a letter,he read it carefully.


"Dear Knuckles,
I will be coming to visit you and your friends for school,my mother has allowed me to leave my village,I always wanted to see you for so many years,but I never had the chance. I will also be bringing a friend of mine with me,so I wouldn't feel so lonely. I will be coming on Sunday morning at the earliest,I hope to see you soon! Your sister,Christina."

Knuckles gasped. "Christina,huh? I heard that name somewhere before,oh well!" He looked around and saw the huge mess in his room. "I guess I should clean up my room and tell the others." He stood up and started picking up some t-shirts,jeans,magazines,pillows,paper.and many other items.After about an hour,he finished cleaning and making his bed,he walked to his front door and walked out,he started running through the large city.

After a few minutes,he arrived at a large blue house,Knuckles walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. He heard a voice. "Come in!" Knuckles smiled and opened the door,he saw a blue hedgehog and a golden yellow fox on the couch,talking. The blue hedgehog turned his head and smiled. "Yo Knuckles,what's up?" The blue hedgehog was Sonic,the golden yellow fox was Tails. Knuckles smiled and walked to them. "You know that school starts on Monday,right?" Sonic stood up and smiled. "Of course we do,knucklehead!" Knuckles growled. "Stop calling me that! Anyway,I got a letter from my sister.She said that she will come visit us tomorrow,she said she's bringing a friend with her,too.She's going to school with us,the whole year." Sonic didn't respond,then he turned around. "Oh great,more echidnas! When will they go away?" Knuckles growled. "What did you say?! Who do you think is your best friend,huh?!" Sonic backed away and smiled. "Oh yeah,I almost forgot about that!" Tails started laughing.Knuckles calmed down. Tails stopped laughing. Suddenly,there was a knocking at the door. Sonic walked to it,a black hedgehog was there. Sonic grinned. "Hey Shadow,good timing! Knuckles has some news for us!" Shadow walked over to Tails and Knuckles.He sat down. "So,what is the news you have for us,Knuckles?" Knuckles sat down. "My sister is coming to visit,she's going to school with us!" Shadow chuckled. "I didn't know you had a sister,what's her name?" Knuckles looked at the note. "Her name is Christina,that's all I know until she comes by tomorrow." Shadow chuckled. "Hm,that doesn't sound like a name for an echidna." Knuckles nodded a little. "Yeah,maybe we can set up a party or something for when they get here." Sonic smiled and playfully punched Knuckles. "Sure,we'll set up a party! Right,Tails,Shadow?" They both smiled and nodded. Sonic smiled. "Okay,I'll go tell Amy and Rouge,you guys can go to Knuckles's house to set up the party,got it?" Knuckles,Tails,and Shadow nodded. Sonic grinned and ran out the front door at supersonic speed. Knuckles and the other two boys ran out the door and to the other side of the large city.


Sonic ran to the far side of Station Square,he stopped in front of a large pink house.He rang the doorbell. The door opened,a pink hedgehog stood there,smiling very cheerfully,it was Amy. "Hello,Sonic! What brings you here?" Amy let Sonic inside the house.A female white bat walked in from the other room,it was Rouge. "Hey Sonic!" Sonic smiled. "Hey,Knuckles has a sister coming to visit him,he wants to start a party,wanna join us?" Amy jumped up with joy. "Sure! I didn't know Knuckles had a sister!" Sonic grinned. "Neither did I! I thought his tribe was wiped out thousands of years ago!" Rouge turned around and huffed. Sonic sighed. "You still angry at him,aren't you?" Rouge nodded. "Yeah,that echidna needs to move out! But I'll come anyway,just for his sister." Sonic smiled. "Much better,ready to go?" Amy and Rouge nodded. Sonic smiled and ran out the door,leaving a dust cloud behind him.Amy and Rouge followed him,they both ran through the city very quickly to Knuckles's house.


A few moments later,the two girls arrived at the house,they both walked in and saw a neatly designed room,full of party decorations,and a cake. Amy stepped in first. Knuckles saw Rouge and turned around to walk away.He walked to Sonic. "Hey,what's that bat girl doing here?" Sonic smiled. "Relax,Knuckles. She came so she can see your sister! Just,chill out!" Knuckles growled. "Chill out? Chill out? That bat girl humiliated me last year at school,she tar and feathered me at the dance! Do you really think that I would forgive her,no way!" Knuckles growled,but then he calmed down. "She can be here for now,but if she tries to pull another trick on me,you're gonna be one sorry hedgehog!" Sonic backed away,holding his hands up for defense. "Alright,alright! Don't blame me for you being turned into a bird!" Knuckles walked away. Sonic sighed with relief,then he walked to Rouge. "Rouge,I think you should keep away from Knuckles,he needs to cool off for a while,okay?" Rouge smiled and nodded. Amy walked by him and to the cake,it had some words on it. "Welcome,Christina!" Amy thought for a moment before she shrugged and sat down on the couch.She saw Knuckles throwing a fit. He sat down on the other side of the couch,Amy huffed. "Knuckles,what is your problem? I thought you loved Rouge!" Knuckles growled angrily. "Well,I used to,but not anymore!" Amy scooted away from him. "Well,at least she came because she wanted to meet your sister,can't you at least thank her for supporting?" Knuckles turned away from her. "Nope.Nada.Never." Amy huffed and stood up,she walked away. "You really need to lighten up!" Knuckles sighed and layed down. "Stupid bat girl needs to move out,she doesn't deserve to come here." Knuckles closed his eyes and yawned. He soon drifted off to sleep.


Rouge was talking to Amy,she stopped talking and looked at the sleeping echidna,she smiled. Amy noticed and looked the same way. Rouge smirked and walked to him. Amy smiled. Rouge stopped next to Knuckles and smiled. "Look at him,what a knucklehead! Well,he does look a little cute like that. Maybe I do feel a little sorry for him,I should start being a little nice around him since his sister is coming. " Rouge gently sat down next to him,trying not to wake him. Sonic walked by and saw them,he gasped and waved his hands to her. He signaled her to get away,Rouge huffed and layed down on the other side of the couch.Sonic walked away quietly. "What does that girl think she's doing,trying to kill herself? If she gets caught,we're all done for." Sonic quickly walked away. Rouge layed on the couch where the sleeping echidna slept,she smiled and soon fell asleep. Amy walked in and saw them,she gasped and ran back to the others. "Everyone,come quick! Knuckles and Rouge are sleeping on the same couch!" Sonic,Shadow,and Tails quietly peeked into the room and saw the two sleeping teens. They all tried not to laugh,they pulled out their cameras and took several pictures of them,they all laughed a little before running back into the other room. There,they all started chatting about school.


Over on the couch,Rouge opened her eyes and smirked. "HA! It worked,that knucklehead will die from those pictures,and I'm going to show the whole school! " Rouge sat up and walked away into the other room where the others were chatting. Sonic saw her and laughed. "Rouge,did you actually like sleeping by the rad red?" Rouge smiled. "Maybe,maybe not! Oh,and before I leave later,can I have a copy of those pictures you took?" Sonic stood up. "How did you know that we took pictures?" Rouge smirked and pointed to her ears. Sonic grinned. "Yeah,we'll give them to you before you leave." Rouge smirked. "Thanks." Sonic smiled. "No problem." Rouge smiled before she turned around and walked back to the other couch,right across from where Knuckles was sleeping. She smirked as she watched him snore. Everyone continued this throughtout the afternoon and into the night.


After a long while,Knuckles started waking up,he opened his eyes and saw his enemy sleeping on the other couch. He became very angry,he sat up and growled. "What is that bat-girl doing sleeping by me?" Rouge opened her eyes and saw the enraged echidna,she jumped behind the couch and walked to the other room where the others were still chatting. Knuckles stood there,confused and dumbfounded. "What is that girl up to this time? If she tries to pull another prank,I'll pull a better prank." Knuckles smiled and looked at the clock,it was almost 1:00, Knuckles gasped and ran into the other room. "Sonic,we need to get ready for my sister,she'll be here anytime now!" Sonic and the others grinned at him. "Don't be so nervous,we got the place ready for you!" Knuckles sighed with relief. Suddenly,there was a knocking on the door,everyone gasped and stood quiet. They heard a small female voice. "Hello?" Knuckles slowly walked to the door,very nervous. he got close and slowly put his hand on the door knob,he slowly turned it and pulled the door open...



________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____


Well,sorry to bring the moment to a quick stop,but that's how most stories are! Remember that BOTH me and Christinatails worked on this fic,so please thank us both for this,not me,not her,US!!! Okay? Please review Christinatails's fic: Sonic and friends enter "American Idol". Okay


In the next chapter, "Not just one sister,two sisters and a bully" Knuckles's sister finally arrives,but also her friend,who also happens to be another sister to him. Christina's friend never said that she was supposed to bring her twin bully brother until it's too late! How will everyone survive? Find out in the next episode to Hero High School life! Please review!