Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Seed ❯ togetherness ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Witch Hunter Robin.



“You're late.” The chief said in an annoyed voice.” Now, get back to work you two.” They listened and went strait back to work. 
“Meeting room now everyone” Yelled Amon in a furious tone. Robin didn't consider the fact that his lips we're now by her ear. “That Includes you, robin,“ he kissed into her ear. Shocked by his show of affection she walked into the room silently.
“Hey you're finally here,” Dogeima joked, “Are you OK you're a little pale.”
“Tell you later, ok,” She said as Dogeima nodded her head.
“OK, there's been another attack and it seems to be a witch,” Amon said back to his normal tone. “Name is Fudo Nakanizi, his element is fire, and we were instructed that he lives in an old shack not to far away from us. Sakaki and miho your partners, Robin you with me,” he said and they walked out of the meeting room.
“Amon, why do you wish my being there, Amon,” Robin asked cautious of his strange behavior around her.
“You can die down the fire around him and seems like you powers are pretty strong,” he said holding what he really wanted to say inside. They spent the rest of the ride in complete silence.
“Ready,” he said noticing she had put a pair of glasses on, she nodded. They ran in as they did a gush of fire blasted at them witch they dodged. Once they got up they noticed the witch had already taken a good hit. *Bam* Amon shoot the orbo into the heart as Robin put down the fire.
“Michael go ahead and call factory to pick the body, and also call in for an ambulance Miho and Sakaki were hit pretty hard,” Amon said over the transmiter. “Robin ready to leave,”
“What about...” she said looking at the two.
“Micheal called the hospital there's no reason why we can't leave,” he said leading her to the car. They sat comfertably in the silence, not wanting to break the peace.
“Your back,” squealed Dogeima Pulling Robin in another room, ”So what happened with you and Amon,”
“Well when he called us into the office I thought he didn't mean me, but he did so he put his mouth to my ear and told me `that includes you, robin' then kissed me on the ear,” she shyly said.
“Told yah he liked you,” Dogeima giggled.
“Enough chit-chat back to filing,” he said as the girls jumped in surprised.
“Yes, sir,” Dogeima said and walked to the office.
“Robin wait,” he said grabbing her wrist before she left.
“What do y....” before she could finished Amon had pressed his lips against hers in to a passionate kiss and put his hands on her waist. His tongue licked her bottom lip begging for entrance, she complied and there tongues began to fight a war in there mouths.
“Did anyone...” Dogeima cut off when she saw Amon and Robin together talking with Robin's lip gloss all over his mouth. When Amon herd her he quickly wiped his mouth off and walked away with Robin following him, but before she could catcch up Dogeima grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the next room.”So are you guy's like a couple now,” Dogeima giggled.
“I don't know,” Robin said and walked out trying to avoid Dogeima's questions. The long day of work ended in rain, filling the streets in water that would drench Robin for sure. She looked out the window; it was still raining so she decided just to walk home anyway. She couldn't see anything her world blanked out, as her sences came back she saw a familar car dive up.
“You want a ride,” Amon said emotionless tone, Robin nodded yes and got into the passenger seat. When she noticed she was not heading towards her house she began to get nervous.
“Where are we going,” she asked but Amon gave no return. When they stopped she new from that moment that it was Amon's house, all black fit him perfactly.
“Here we are my house,” he said opening her door and letting the girl out. In the house he showed her his guest room and the guest bathroom, he then went to prepair dinner for them.
“Dinner,” Amon said pointing to the kitchen. They ate in pure silence, neither one of them wanted to pick up the topic in their minds.
“So you okay you were shivering when I brought you in,” he asked with a tint of worry in his voice.
“aaaaachoo, I guess I just caught a cold,” she said sneasing a few more time's, only worried about the cold he took her in his arms and embraced her resting her cold head to his warm chest.
“Robin, I can't hold it in anymore, I love you,” he said showing a rare hint of affection in his tone.
“Oh, Amon I love you too,” she replied pressing her fridged lips against his warm lips and kissing him passionately. Shivers ran down her back in pleasure It was to good to be real she opened her eyes realizing she was not on the couch but in a bed with a warm moist cloth on her head.
“Your up now drink, I can't believe you went out side in the rain with out a coat. You baka not only did you faint you could have gotten yourself killed,” Amon infuriated as Robin drank the tea he had given her.
“You were worried,” she sighed thinking he may have feelings for her.
“No, I just don't want to loose another partner,” he said trying to keep his blush under control.
“What ever you say, so any way how long have I been like this?” Robin asked him relizing this must be his bed.
“About a day, lucky it was a friday when you fainted other wise you would have gotten in big trouble. Plus Dogeima would want to know why I didn't show either,” he said noticing the intrest in her face.
“You stayed with me,” Robin said he cared maybe this guy does have a heart
“Yeah I had to feed you and everything,” he let his blush out enough for it to graze his cheeks.
“You saw me...” the thought her naked in his veiw was enough to gross her out.
“Kind of sorry,” his blushed dissapeared and his cheeks went back to his pale colored skin.
“Where did you sleep this has to be your bed,” Robin said pointing to the lettering on the blanket.
“Yeah well I, slept with you. It helped to keep you warm,” Amon held his blush again.
“Oh,” she shyly said picturing his body rapped around hers.
“You want anything call me I'll be in the next room,” Amon walked out leaving her in the loneliness of his room.
“I can't believe that this heartless man has a heart, and for me,” she sighed and looked at her hands bathroom she looked around to find one in the left corner of his room. ”Aaamon,” she cried finding that she couldn't stand.
“Robin,” Amon ran in catching her by the waist in the nick of time.
“Thank you,” she said as he placed her on the bed.
“Forgot you won't be able to walk today,” he said sitting down next to her. “Where were you going,”
“I'm filthy I need a bath,” she sighed knowing she couldn't.
“I'll go get my swim trunks,” he said going to his closet and pulled a pair of black trunks.
“What,” she said confused.
“You can't go in alone it's to dangerous you could drown,” he said heading in there to get changed. He came out making Robin stare in awe with his muscular torso. He picked her up bridal style and headed to his bathing room. He set her down on the stool with a questionable look. “Would you like for me to leave your undergarments or take them off,” he said unbuttoning the back of her dress.
“Since you've already seen me I have nothing to hide take off,” she said as he nodded and unclipped her bra. Once cloth less he placed her in the now filled bath making sure she was against him. Amon took his shampoo and placed some on her strawberry blonde locks. Once her hair was rinsed he started on her body, she pushed his hand to the side and washed herself.
“I'm ready to get out now,” Robin said as Amon lifted her and placed her body on a stool. Once she was dressed he brought her to his bed and placed her down.
“Here you are all clean,” he said and went to cloth his own body.
“Amon where are you going,” she said grabbing onto his wrist.
“TV down stairs, why you want to watch,” he said as she nodded, he lifted her up and brought her down the stairs and placed her on the couch. He took the remote and turned on his favorite show, the news, and went to Robin and embraced her. They snuggled like that for awhile untill the clock struck 9 and they headed for the bedroom.
“You want me to sleep on the couch,” Amon said in a neutral tone.
“No it's fine” she said as he placed her on his bed. He pulled up the covers and got in with her. “Amon, why are you being so nice to me,”
“Because you need help you couldn't move or anything,” he replied as Robin brought herself closer to him.
“But you could have brought me to Dojima's,” she said as Amon watched her every move.
“Well I didn't have to did I,” he said back to his emotionless tone.
“But why,” she repeated trying to get inside his head.
“You really want to know,” Amon said as she nodded,” Robin, I never felt this way but Robin, I love you,” he said bringing her into an embrace.
“Amon, I don't know what to say,” she said embracing him back.
“It's ok if you don't feel the same,” he said feeling a little bit of reject.
“No, Amon I do, I do love you,” Robin said tears falling down her cheeks. He lifted her face to his and captured her lips with his. He began to lick at her bottom lip for entrance; she complied allowing his tongue to memorize her mouth. Her virginity was taken that night by her one true love.
“Morning darling,” Amon said kissing her cheek.
“Morn to you too,” Robin sighed and floated her light body out of bed. After the tired couple showered together, they headed to Raven flat in Amon's car.
“Hey Robin,” Michael calmly said not noticing her grip on Amon's hand.
“Where's Dogeima,” she carlessly asked.
“Late as normal,” he replied as Dogeima walked in.
“You next room now,” Dogeima said pulling Robin into a separate room.
“What?” she shyly asked.
“So I saw you two holding hands, tell me everything from the beginning,” she said grinning.
“Ok well I was walking home in the rain half way there I fainted then I woke up a day later and I was at his home, I don't remember anything else,” she said not revealing the other half.
“No, with you and Amon,” she laughed.
“Do you really want to know,” she asked nevrously.
“Ah duh,” Dojima said impatiently.
“I couldn't walk so he took care of me for a day, then at night I lost my virginty with him,” Dojima gasped.
“You what,” she yelled in shock.
“I lost...” she began again.
“Heard you the first time,” she said still in shock, “Make sure Miho doesn't find out she always had a major crush on him. If she found out she'd kill you,”
“So I won't tell her,” Robin said and walked out only to find herself in Amon's grasp. He then took her lips with his into a passionate kiss. Miho noticed right away her heart had been broken in two and crumpled. But that didn't mean she was depressed, no, she was furious. Her eyes filled with flames she began to get out of control.
“YOU BITCH,” Miho yelled creating a terrified face on Dojima and breaking Amon's grasp on Robin's lips. Amon quickly put her behind him protecting her from Miho's grasp. When she didn't succeed her body bolted to the door making no sound except the slaming door.
“That went well,” Micheal sarcastically said knowing Amon's plan all along.
“It did not go well,” he said back to his emotionless self.
“You had a plan,” Robin said in utter confusion.
“Plan was to show her that I didn't like her that way, she took it really badly,” he said a little aggravated at her reaction.
“You knew,” Dojima stated still in fright.
“You think I can't tell when a girl likes me. She just wasn't my type,” he exclaimed Robin now looking in his deep traitorous eyes.
“And younger girls half your age are,” Dojima laughed.
“Wait a minute isn't that illegal,” Robin sighed in the fact they couldn't be together.
“Doesn't count for us we're not included especially since your not a citizen,” Amon said as Robin snuggled into his arm in relief.
“I'm glad I would hate to leave you,” Robin said as he brought her into a loving embrace. Dogeima then realized Robin never said if they used protection, and pulled the momentary relieved girl into the next room.
“I have one question, did you use protection?” she asked noticing the confused look on Robins face. “You know a condom it goes over his manhood,”
“I don't think so,” she said worried why she asked.
“I'll be right back,” she ran out the door and towards the closest drug store. She ran right to the woman's section and found what she was looking for. She payed and ran back to the flat and headed to the room she left Robin in.
“What's that?” Robin asked pointing to the pink box in her hand.
“Test take it and pee on it if it's pink come to me if it's yellow throw it out. You got it,” Dojima said as she nodded. Moments later the girl came running towards her in her hand was the slip, it was pink.
“It's pink,” she muttered into Dojima's ear, “what does it mean.”
“Your pregnant, that was a pregnancy test,” she staited as the girls eyes began to water, “What's the matter? It's nothing to be ashamed of,” Dojima tried to calm the crying girl down.
“I know but what if...Amon…reject...me,” Robin stuttered tears still falling to the ground.
“He won't I'll bring him in right now,” she said and brought him in as she said.
“What's the matter,” he said noticing her tears.
“I'm I'm...pre..preg..” Robin couldn't get it out she was to terrified.
“She's pregnant,” Dojima said for her.
“It's ok if you don't want it,” he calmed but hoped she wanted it.
“Your not going to reject me are you,” she cried out as Amon brought her into a loving embrace.
“Stop that, why would I reject you I want the child,” he said as his thumb acted as a tissue to her tears.
“You want it,” She questioned his responce.
“I don't care but if you want it I'm never going to complain or reject you,” he said as her tears faded away.
“I want it, besides it will be fun to see you as a father,” she laughed at the idea. They left to bring her stuff to his house and little did she know say `hi' to his ex. She took out the never forgotten key and unlocked the door of apartment 684. Amon's eye's wide at the sight, his ex, Touko.
“Amon you came back,” she said starting to run up to hug him. He pushed her off making her face go from happy to depressed.
“Amon do you know her?” Robin asked as Touko's face sprung with tears.
“She's my ex and by the look your old roommate,” he said and slipped his arm around Robin's waist.
“What are you doing here then,” she said giving Robin a death glare.
“She's moving in with me,” he said motioning for Robin to get her things.
“Your what, we were together a year and your together for like a day and she's moving in. why,” Touko frowned at his decision.
“She's pregnant,” he staited as Robin walked out with a small bag.
“Can we leave,” she said as he nodded. They began to head towards the long waited door. The 5 minute drive of silence was one Robin wished would never happen again. She saw white and yellow houses all around but never any darker then the color blue. There it was his midnight black house, no, our midnight black house. He parked the car by the side of the house and opened his door careless of emotion.
“I'm home in our home,” she said as they entered the house Amon had known since his 18th birthday. She automatically ran to the bedroom and collapsed on the comforting bed. Amon collapsed beside her and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue to devour her sweet tastes of the long awaited mouth. It was heaven for Robin she's with the man of her dreams and with his child.

Author's note: sorry it took me so long to update because this is re-typed at home from school. Thanks for reading please review I like to here from my readers.