Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Seed ❯ reborn ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hello there Elizabeth." A strange voice called to me.
"How do you know my name?" I questiond.
"I'm the one who gave you power to you. The only problem it never awakend." The strange voice said "That is why I will give you another try at life. On one condition you have to go under a new name."
"Do you give me it?" I asked nervously.
"Yes, your name will me Anna, you will start life off as a baby with the craft of..." Before the guy could finsh a strange light appeared and took me to the world. The one thing I new was I'm a seed.

Five years have passed since then, my craft has not yet awqakend but it will soon I can tell. "Tag your it." Giggled Ivy at the school for the gifted.
"No, your it," When I said thatmy power awakend, fire from the air popped out, I knew then my power was fire.
"Waw what was that?" Ivy asked as she lifted a ball with her power.
"I think my craft just awoke." I said in a joy full tone.
"Hurry you have to tell father." She said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.
"Why have you come to me Ivy and Anna?" Father asked camly.
"My powers they just awoke" I said hoping he wouldn't kill me.
"Well congratulations, I will tell STN-E that you are ready for trainning you two, now run along." Father said in a confused tone.


That time waas long ago in fact 9 years ago. I now work for the STN-E hunting down my own kind. my powers changed me, I now get nasty stares from having a craft. Worse I have to kill my own kind.
"Anna you are being transferred to STN-J. Your plane leaves in two and a half hours. You should get to the airport soon. You also will need to go under a new name, hows the name Robin sound?" Asked Ivy whom is now my coworker.

Meanwhile in Japan
"So who's the new replacement?" Amon asked
"Her name is Robin, she's 14 years old, blood type A, and her craft is fire." The cheif answered handing him her folder. "She's your new partner. She will be ariving about now go meet her in the lobby, Amon" With that Amon walked to the lobby to find bright green eyes staring at him.
"you must be Amon, nice to meet you." I said in a nervous voice. Oh god he's os handsome.
"yes, you are Robin if I'm correct." Amon said showing her the elevator. She is so cute, I can't thinkt this way I',m 23 (Sorry if you don't agree I guessed by what he looks like) she's just 14. "Before we allow you to hunt you will be working on the computer with Michael over there. The others are Dogeima She's always late, That's Karazuma and over there is Sakaki." Amon said as he pointed to each of them.
"NIce to meet you Robin." The group said and went back to what they were doing.
"Your table is there now get to work, Your case is this guy." Amon said as he hand me a folder.
"I will get on it right away, sir.' I said walking towards the computer.
"Please call me Amon." He said and walked away
"Now what should I do first?" I questioned myself.
"How about you come to harry's with me for a cup of coffe." Dogeima said in a joyful tone.
"But I'm suposed to be looking up info." I said very confused
"Well that's only when there's witches to be found be sides your new. You can't just do work on the first day your here." She said grabbing my hand.
"But he said." I said as I looked at Amon.
"Forget what he said, were going." Dogiema said and pulled me towards the door.

"Wow this place is one nice place." I said as I sipped my tea.
"Yep it sure is. So what do you think of the STN-J so far?" She asked me.
"It's a very nice place." I replied unsure of what I should say.
"It is very nice. One more thing what do you think of Amon? And be true." Dogeima said with a smileon her face.
"He's seems nice enough your promise not to tell." She said in nervous tone.
"Promise." She replied
"He's really cute." She said as a blush rose on her face.
"Realy I always thought he was mean. On the first day I came to work he told me to call him sir. I guess that means he likes you." She said a little shocked. "Oh look at the time we better get back."
"But I thought you said..." Before I could finish she interupted "I lied, but if we hurry we can still make it." She grabbed my arm and hurried to the car.

Second half has started. please reveiw. Sorry if you don't agree or like anything in my story so far.
Converting /tmp/phpcB33Pz to /dev/stdout