Fan Fiction / Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Seed ❯ Betrayal and Death ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I went to Sarah's trial just to support her not wanting to. That's when it happend, I saw Beth and a few other girl's, One of which I knew. The girl I knew was named Anne Putnam, at that time she seemed harmless. "GUILTY" Screamed the jury in the far corner. Sarah's hanging was scheduled for next week.
"Looks like we've got are selfs a new acuser, girls" I over heard Anne say. Those word ran through my head over and over that night.
"This has to stop" I whisperd into the night air.. Walking was the only thing that could make me go to sleep that nght.
"Wake up, lady, Wake up." Yelled someone in my ear. I opened my eyes only to find I wasn't in my bed.
"Where am I?" I asked the stranger.
"Jail. Where else would you be?" He answwer. I turned my head only to find iron bars at my face. I didn't know why I was in jail or how I got there. That's when I began to worry, what did I do? Did I have a death sentence.
"What did I do? Why am I here?" I asked
"You did nothin'. You here because that girl Beth accused you. Along with me."
Gasping "She couldn't of I was friends with her mother!" The man Gave a hearty laugh.
Ain't up to you. Those girls do it for fun, and if the say your name there nothin' you can do about it. Your so called friend betrayed you."
"Why would she....." Then suddenly the door slammed open, and there stood a man with black cloth covering his face. Standnext to him was the grinning face of Anne Putnam.
"It's time" He said in a harsh voice. The man lead me in a direction I knew wasn't the court room.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked
""Sarah's requested you at her hanging." He aswered without looking at me. I nervously walked faster making sure I didn't look at Anne's face."Now sit down you witch!" He brutaly shouted as he pushed me down. I watched the man walk up to Sarah and tie her hands up. This time I saw more people cheering. With the crowd cheering loudly, I lloked up at the man his eyes filled with fire. He knew what he was about to do and he liked it. He then lifted the rope with both hands and placed it over her head.
"Any last word?" He asked Sarah.
"Only that I am not a witch the only witch here is her." I could see who she was pointing too, it was Anne. Nobody seemed to notice what she said the crowd cheering louder told me so.
"Just hang her!" A guy in the crowd yelled. The man asked for silence and the crowd stopped. On he told the horses and the deed was done. She was hung and that was also my fate too.
"Get into the sell, you witch1" The man yelled as he pushed me in. Inside I found a note that said the stranger had died from lack of food. Beside the note was an object with my name on it. Picking up the object I wondered What is this and how did he know he was going to die. Finding that pocket knife in the package was the only thing I would remeber to my death.
"Blood" I said under my breath as I felt the wet blade against my hand. The man had killed himself with this blade. Looking around I found a blood mark were he must have stabbed himself. I began to wornder why? should I do the same? It is my fate after all. Yes, I should do it. I'd rather die like this then get hung.
"What do you have there?" The guard asked
"Nothing." I answered nervously. When he finally left veiw I liftedthe pocket knife and placed it near my heart. With my heart racing and my face drenched with sweat, I took a deep breath and yelled "It's time to die!" I took the knife without lokking and stabbed myself. Blood was gushing out, Then I stabbed myself again this time in the head. With my brains fallingout the last thing I knew was I was dead. I regretted killing my self for awhile. People who died after me talked of how I killed wyself with my own power if that was true, How come I didn't know what I did.


This isn't the end There more to it.
Converting /tmp/phpCv8Pid to /dev/stdout