Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ "Two Sides To One Feeling" ❯ "Meeting" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello, I started this story when I started rping with my friend, Neo. I thought it was really cool and would make a great fic, so enjoy it! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

Two Sides To One Feeling-Chapter 1

A boy of sixteen sat in his garage working on his zoid, it looked much like a the Liger Zero's Jager version, he had built the zoid him self, seeing it as a hobby. He never really battled but he was pretty good. He had a large base located around some canyons in the middle of a barren desert. He stayed here cause he knew no one could bother him.

Not too far away, a girl sat next to her zoid. She was watching his base like a hawk, waiting for the time he would leave the garage. She was one of those junk stealers and had a big reputation of it too. She smiled and climbed into her zoid, deciding to close in.

The boy yawned and stretched, wiping the grease off of his hands and face with a blue towel on a table nearby. He sighed. "Better get cleaned up."

The girl closed in and hid her zoid behind a large boulder. Climbing from the cockpit once more and quietly running over to the window. She had short blonde hair that touched the tips of her shoulders. Her sky blue eyes unblinking as they watched him. Her skin was a peachy tan color that you could see slightly as the light from the window cascaded on part of her body. She wasn't too used to sneaking around, she would usually barge in and steal the parts then use her zoids swift ability to run for it.

Her zoid was modeled like a jaguar and could go around three hundred miles and hour, but that's only when she got it in a full run. Most of the time she would use the zoids color to blend in with the canyon cliffs and stay there till the people had given up. The cliffs would usually block out her zoids signal. Her zoid was a brownish orange color and had gleaming red eyes. A long-range rifle that could go short range also sat on the zoids back. It was red and brown. It also had a cannon in its mouth that could take a zoid down in one hit, it wasn't all that easy to aim though. It's tail had razor sharp edges that could cut into a zoid but not through and sometimes it couldn't even cut a zoid, especially the new Spino-sappas.

The boy yawned and pulled off his faded blue hat. He had short spiked brown hair and golden brown eyes that shimmered with a hint of loneliness and then happiness. If you tried to look into them, you wouldn't have much of a chance in trying to figure out his feelings. He stretched again and looked over his zoid, happy with the good repairs.

The girl smiled evilly as she watched him. "This will be my best steal ever."

The boy walked over and pushed a green button on the wall, a door opened and he walked in which it led to the house like portion of his base.

The girl smiled as the door closed and he was no longer in sight. She pulled a yellow handled glasscutter from her pocket and started to make a large circle. She didn't need it to be too big for she had a petite body. "Dang, this is hard." She said, struggling to cut the thick glass.

The boy sat down and turned on his TV, looking up at the second one that had a small screen.

Outside the window, the girl was still having a bit of a hard time in cutting the glass. "Stupid glass!"

The boy just smiled and looked down to the bigger TV, putting the remote down by the table beside him.

After a while, she finally cut the damned glass, which resulted in sore arms, but hey that was the price for parts as she thought. She pulled the large glass circle out and climbed into the room. "Wait here Jagger." She said to the zoid that stood some yards away. The zoid nodded and growled softly.

The boy raised a brow and looked up to the second TV again. It was really a security screen that showed her coming in through the window. "Hm. No you don't." He stood up quietly and grabbed the pistol he kept with him, making sure it wasn't off of safety, seeing as she was a girl and he tended to get trigger-happy. He headed to the door.

The girl looked around and started to grab some stuff that she thought would get a good price with dealers. "Oh yeah. Too bad these power components don't fit out window." She about laughed when she thought of a good way to leave his base. Power components bursting from his garage, drug by the rope attached to her zoid. Hehe.

The boy quickly opened the door and pointed the pistol at her. "What do you think you're doing?"

She stopped and dropped the parts to the floor, going into frozen statue mode. "Shit." She looked to the window. "Back up!" She suddenly yelled out. A smoke bomb came bouncing into the room through the window and the room was filled with the gas.

His golden hues watched her every move, the smoke wasn't all too thick. Even though he was sixteen he looked more like he was nineteen. Tall and well built. He walked toward her keeping the gun aimed.

She ducked and ran for it, not really getting too far as she tripped over a worktable.

He laughed slightly at hearing her trip on all the objects he had scattered around the messy room. He walked over and saw her on the floor. He grabbed her white shirt collar and picked her up.

She growled. "Ugh, dang it."

He drug her into the house part of the base and tied her to a chair in the living room where his chair and two TVs sat.

"It's my job." She said, matter-of-factly.

He sighed and shook his head. Well duh, he saw that coming.

The girl had been wanted for many robberies and had developed the nickname "The Night Cat."

"What just because I'm young, you thought I would be an easy target?" He asked with a slight frown.

She scowled. "All the others were, but I kind of caught them when they had some girly or boy friends over and yeah, it was easy." Her face went to a grin now.

"Hm." He snickered. "You think I would have a girlfriend all the way out here?"

"Why? It's the best spot." Smiles to him.

"I'm sixteen and living her alone, I don't need anyone." He growled. "Well then, why aren't you with a boyfriend, hm?" He chuckled.

She smiled. "I don't have time for `em, besides men are jerks."

"I could say the same about you." He raises a brow.

She frowned. "Whatever. Jagger!" She called for her zoid.

He stood and looked down to her. "He can't get in."

The place shook and a roar was heard.

"Dang it." The girl said under her breath.

He smiled. "You want something to eat?"

The Jagger roared some more. "Yea I hear ya!" She yelled to it. She then turned her attention to him. "No."

"Drink?" He asked.

"Nope, but anyway, what's your name Mr. Right?" She asked with a mocking voice.

Blinks at her. "No. My name is John, but people call me Glitch."

"Well, hello Glitch. I'm Asha Rodell, million dollar wanted thief." She properly introduced herself, hoping it would scare him. "I'm sure you'd love to turn me in." She wanted him to turn her in cause everytime they got her in jail, Jagger just broke her out, but apparently his base wasn't all that easy to conquer.

He shrugged. "Nah, I think I'll just let you sit there for a while, then let you go free." He walked over and sat back down on the one-seat couch, looking over to her. She was tied by wire cable and the chair was fastened to the floor. She wasn't going anywhere.

She growled and wriggled in the chair. Crap.

He grinned to her then putt his attention back to the TV.

She wouldn't stay still, she was making a lot of noise and she was looking every which way in the room, examining the stuff in the room.

Glitch frowned and looked to her. "Why are you moving around so much?"

She looked behind herself and fell over in the chair. "Just…curious."

"Well could you hold still." He asked slightly annoyed.

"I can't. I don't like solitary confinement, drives me crazy." She looked up.

He stood from the chair and sighed. "Well this isn't solitary confinement."

"Well you know what I mean!" She said impatiently.

He laughed. "Sorry."

"Could you please untie me!" Her mood changed into an innocent one.

"Well if I do you can't run off." He raised a brow to her.

"Yea, I won't." Asha nodded reassuringly.

"Ok." He sighed. He started to untie her and then stepped back when she was free.

Asha immediately went bouncing around the room. She was looking at everything until she stopped at a photo. Her eyes studied it.

Glitch walked over and stood next to her. "Yea, that's my parents. They live off in a city far from here, but their really nice."

Asha smiled. "You have parents, that's nice. Mine died."

Glitch blinked at her as he saw a tear hit the glass of the photo.

TBC….

This chappy was getting too long, so I post what I got down now and write the next one soon! Review and tell me whatcha think! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~