Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ The First Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Raven landed his genosaurer near the ruins and got out. Shadow had gone ahead of him. He walked into a cave expecting to find a bunch of rubble insted her found a makeshift bedroom. A straw mat was in one corner with a folded blanket on top of it. Carved into the wall was a bookshelf full of books. There were notches in the walls everywhere for candles to light the darkened cave at night. A heater was next to the bed. A fire pit was in the middle of the small cave.
Suddenly an organoid came out of nowhere and pinned Raven to the ground. It was about to bite his throat when Shadow came out of nowhere and pulled off the furious organoid. A young girl soon followed. The two organoids were poised ready to kill eachother.
"Doomstar! calm down. It's just a boy" she said walking over to the organoids and separated them gently.
Shadow walked over and helped the stunned Raven to his feet.
"So Shadow, this must be your partner."The young girl said looking closely at Raven.
Shadow nodded closely watching the ticked off Doomstar.
"Calm down you two."she laughed as she went over and petted Doomstar,"So, you must be Raven. Shadow told me alot about you. My name is Falcona. Or atleast that's what Doomstar says my name is. She raised me from a baby"Falcona said looking at Raven.
He pretty much just stared at her with shock. Finally he came back to his senses and began to talk.
"How did Shadow tell you about me?" He said never taking his eyes off of Doomstar.
"I was raised by organoids. I can understand them perfectly." she laughed.
Doomstar snorted and walked out of the cave.
"Shadow, go make sure she doesn't cause any trouble." Falcona said turning to Raven again.
"How can a girl raised by organoids speak so clearly?" Raymond hoping to catch her off guard.
"Actually, Shadow taught me. He would take me to a militay base not far from here to listen to the people when I was very little. My first word was butthead." Falcona laughed remembering the hilarious day.
"That must mean you are a trouble maker."Raven mused starting to like this strange girl.
"I am, for anyone who tries to hurt me the organoids or Ligara. Any raiders that come by here get attacked by "the ghost of the ruins". Cute nickname huh?" Falcona said as loud roar was heard outside, "Raiders are coming quick, hide your zoid."
With that the two ran out of the cave to see a group of raiders in Hell Cats and Command Wolves headed straight for the ruins. Falcona pressed on of the Osidian Liger's claws and it shrank down to doberman size. Raven hid the GenoSaurer behind a rock then put hologram prjectors around it. The two ran beck in the cave to find it looked like a normal cave. Even the bookshelf was gone.
Falcona took Raymond's hand and led him o the back of the cave. She pulled him off to the side and into a crack just big enought for and organoid to get through. With a bang the entrance was gone. They were in a huge room. Falcona collapsed in a chair.
"Hey, Raven, ya wanna help me scare those raiders off later tonight? It'll be fun." Falcona said laughing at how stupid those raiders were.
"I guess." Raven replied looking around.
Ligara Shadow and Doomstar were each sitting on a ledge watching them.