Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny ❯ The Date ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What, your not serious!" This is the only thing Jamie could say before fainting.

"Finally, I was getting tired of not telling people, you took too long."

"How did you find out Bit? Leena I told you not to say anything. "

"Some people had hacked into the ZBC computers and learned you two were taking a leave of absence. We over head them talking yesterday. Bit asked me why because the two guys had guessed that you were pregnant, so what else would I tell him?"

Doc and Leon walk into the Kitchen to see Leena, Bit, Brad and Naomi sitting at the table, and Jamie on the ground passed out Doc looks down at Jamie, poking him with his shoe. "What, are you all just going to let him lie there?"

"Better question is what happened."

"Oh, I told him I was pregnant."

"I already knew that."

"Leena, did you tell your dad too?"

"She didn't tell; it's little differences in your behavior I've noticed over the last two months. Same thing happened to my wife. I probably knew before you did."

"I'm going to drag Jamie to his room, Dad why don't you help me?"

"Fine, he has fainted more in the last few weeks then when Leena thought the Chainsaw Man was after her." Leon and doc pick up Jamie off the floor and carry him away to his room.

"Bit, you two tell anyone besides Jamie about you two?"

"No, but they have probably guessed it already."

"Tomorrow's Friday and Brad and I are going to see a movie, you two want to come alone?"

Leena was going to answer, but a high pitched, annoying voice came from the hallway. "Leena, darling, where are you?" Leena leans over and starts kissing Bit as Harry shows in the door. He looks at the two of them and faints standing up still.

Leena pulls back from Bit and looks over at Harry. "So that's what I look like when I fainted. Except I looked cuter."

"What to make a bet." Before he can react, Bit has a handprint in red on his face. "Ow, why did you do that?"

"Bit, one thing I have learned is to quit while your behind. It saves a lot of pain."

"How would you know, I'm nothing like Leena, no offence." Avril walks in and looks at her frozen husband.

"Wow, someone finally found a way to shut him up. What did he see Leena kissing Bit or something?" She walks past Harry and sits at the table with the rest of them.

"Yes actually, I did kiss him, and it was worth it just o see him freeze."

"Hey, what are…?" Leena quickly makes the mark on his face a little redder and a little more permanent.

"I don't know what Harry sees in you." Bit quickly grabs Leena to keep her from killing Avril. "Anyways, we only came here to invite you to a party tomorrow."

Leena struggles with Bit until he finally lets her go. "Sorry Avril, we already have plans, but my dad, Jamie, and Leon probably can go.

* * *

"Why would you invite people to come and celebrate the fact you go 50 new Zoids no one has ever heard of. He even said he invented them so I bet they are the worst Zoids around."

"Leena, what do you really have against Harry?"

"Why don't you like him, being married isn't an excuse."

"It's a good excuse to me. Being in the back seat, Naomi is able to snuggle up against Brad. "Hey Bit, why don't you put the top on this Jeep, haven't you ever heard of winter?"

"Yes, but I like the air, anyways it doesn't get too cold here any how. Where is this movie anyways?"

"Three blocks to the left, but we might as well park here. The walk won't kill us." The four get out and walk a block and a half before being stopped by Omar, leader of the Tigers Team.

"Well, well, well. Four people I totally hate all together. Oh look, fuzzy panda and trigger-happy are together, how cute. You two, on the other hand, really messed up our Zoids the other day. We want a rematch to show you what we truly can do."

"What are you going to do to them, shock them with your fur. You three couldn't beat a pilot less Zoids missing its Zoid core."

Omar grabs Bit by the shirt collar and raises his fist to Bit's face. "Oh, I am going to beat the crap out of you."

"Oh Bit, every time we go somewhere, you get into some kind of trouble." Leena turns to Brad and Naomi standing behind her. "Brad, can you help him, he's such a idiot sometimes."

"I don't need Brad's help to beat this guy." Bit had gotten away from Omar's grip and was facing him with his fist ready. Leena walks up behind Bit, smashes him in the head, and pulls him down the street by the back of his collar. He starts to struggle to get back, but soon gives up and walks along with Leena. Brad and Naomi are behind them laughing at Omar's expression when Bit was dragged off by Leena. "Leena, did you really have to do that, I could have easily taken him?"

"You don't get into brawls with other Zoid pilots on a date." They get to the theater, Brad and Bit by tickets, and they all go in o find seats. The movie was something about a distant planet called Earth and a life without Zoids. Bit and Leena, who were sitting behind Brad and Naomi for a reason, spent most of the movie whispering about stuff, seeing who could stare at the other the longest without being caught, or sleeping in Bit's case. After the Movie, they went to grab a bite in a small café.

They are sitting at one of those bench-seated tables in front of the window. "What did you two tell Doc and Leon?" asked Brad as he took another sip of his coffee.

"Well, they left before you two came, but I think we might have to tell them if they get back before we do. They would see your Zoids and play twenty questions with Jamie until he told anyways. Harry or Avril may say something about us kissing in the kitchen too."

"Well, I'm kind of glad to let them know." She leans on Bit with her head on his shoulder. "I don't like hiding in the shadows. Brad I can't believe Jamie actually called you when he saw us."

"Ya, he was really shaken up and when he was saying stuff about Monday Bit showed up behind Jamie and motioning for me to leave, so I pretended Naomi called me to help her do something and hung up. What did you say to him?"

"Well as a joke the first thing I said to him was I'm not blind and you're not invisible. Also that Leena likes revenge so doesn't say anything." Leena lifts her head really quickly, smashing Bit in the Jaw causing him to Bite his tongue. "Ow, ah oo oo hat or? (What you do that for?) Leena just smirks and puts her head back on his shoulder. Brad and Naomi just start to laugh.

On the way back to the base both Leena and Naomi had fallen asleep, allowing Bit and Brad to talk. "She's you first girlfriend right?"

"Ya, Jamie asked me the same thing, well sort of. He just made a comment on it."

"Well don't worry too much, Leena's never had a boyfriend, unless you count Harry that is."

"Ya, right. Harry, she can't stand that guy. Lucky for me though, he's rich and well, he's just loaded."

* * *

Naomi, still half asleep, and Brad are in their Zoids heading back to their base. Naomi shows up on Brad's screen. "I was almost tempted to ask Leena how she liked Earth blowing up in the end."

Brad looks sort of confused. "The Earth doesn't…oh. That would be pretty good. It had to be nice to go out and not worry about being seen until they tell everyone."

"Well, they have luck on their side, Doc, Leon, and Jamie weren't back yet, but that could also be a bad thing."

"How's that?"

"Well, they will probably go both sit on the couch and fall asleep. Unless Jamie sees them first, they're in trouble."

Back at the Blitz team base, that's exactly what had happened. When Bit and Leena went into the lounge and snuggled up on the couch, they both unintentionally fell asleep like this. When the others got back, Doc went straight to his room but Leon and Jamie went to the lounge to watch TV, it was only 12:30 a.m. When they walked in Leon froze and it took Jamie a few seconds to realize why. "When did this happen?" whispers Leon pointing his finger at Bit and Leena, still asleep.

"Monday, according to Brad, when they supposedly went into town. I think we ca forget about watching TV."

"Well, it is the morning already. I'm going to bed." Leon walks off to his room. Jamie walks over to Bit and pokes him a few times. He wakes up and looks up at Jamie.

"You better go before Doc sees you, Leon already has." Jamie whispers and then walks away to his room.

Bit lets go of Leena's hand and pokes her a few times. She wakes up grumbling about something. When see realizes where she is, she shuts up and looks behind her at Bit. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"They're back. Jamie told me Leon saw us, but Doc hasn't."

"Well, Leon did drag my dad away, so I hope it still works on him at least, the plan I mean."

"Same here. So what do you want to do today?"

"How about another food chase."

"As long as I don't run into another wall."

"You did that yourself."

"Well, I was looking at you, so it's your fault."

"Oh was it also my fault Jamie saw us in the hall?"

"Well………………..yes."

"Okay, then it is your fault I like you." She kisses him on the lips quickly, gets up, and walks to her room.

`Looks like I did do exactly what Brad did with Naomi. Avoid then Heaven.' He gets up and heads for his room. Just as Bit opens his door, a loud explosion comes from outside. He turns and runs for the hanger. Bit gets into the Liger and runs out of the base. Leon shows up on his screen.

"What's going on? I'm behind you. Do you see anything?" Bit looks back towards the base and sees Leon using his boosters to catch up to him, and the Gun sniper is just leaving the hanger. Jamie shows up on all of their screens.

"It's four Rev Raptors about a quarter of a mile to the Northwest. I don't know why they are firing on us thought."

"Leon you go in from the right, Leena, you go in from the left, and I'll go in from the front.

"Should I hit from above?" Jamie had just launched and was hovering above the ground were the other three had just stopped.

"Were else are you going to attack from? If any of you get hit by my stray fire, it's your fault." She looks at Bit's picture on her screen while she says that.

"Lets go Liger." The four head out and Jamie starts to giving detail and strategies from above."

"They are in a diamond pattern. The front one is equipped with pulse lasers and the two on the sides have long-range cannons. I don't see any modifications on the back one. Bit, you go after the pulse lasers one, I'll take out the back one." Jamie fires his lasers and the back Raptor goes down. The font one turns and fires at Jamie as he flies past, clipping on of his wings. Not enough to make him go down, but enough for the Wild Eagle to take control. "Oh, do you really want to take on the likes of the Wild Eagle?"

"Blade attack!" Leon heads toward the right Raptor and slices it in half.

"Weasel Unit Total Assault." Leena's little attack easily takes out the two remaining Raptors. Bit shows up on her screen and she on Bit's.

"Oh great, take all my fun away." Leena pulls down her eyelid and sticks out her tongue at him for a second.

"It's your fault you didn't act quick enough." Bit just smirks and shakes his head. Jamie/Wild Eagle shows up on all of their screens.

"Um Guy, we're kind of surrounded be about 20 Hel-cats. It's an ambush." Everyone looks around as 20 Hel-cats are coming out of stealth mode.

"Wild Eagle, there are a few Rynoses and a Strom Sworder coming in from the East. Leena, Bit and I can take care of the ground, you worry about the air combat."

Before Jamie could answer Pierce (have to check spelling, will do later) pops up on Jamie's screen. Well, well, well, it's the little lady again. Heads up guys, it's the back draft."

"Hello again little brat. Yes we are back again. You can't get rid of us just by beating us a few times."

Without responding, he quickly take out the three Rynoses by breaking the sound barrier and proceeds to chase Pierce in her Storm Sworder." Well, if we can't get rid of you, why have you been hiding for the last year and a half?"

Hiding, we have been planning." The two continue to switch places in their game of cat and mouse until Jamie gets his Rynos right behind her and takes out her left wing."

"See you later little lady." He flies back towards the others; now back in plain Jamie attitude.

Meanwhile, back at the land battle, Leon was out after taking out five Hel-cats with his blade attack. Leena has used up 90% of her ammo, but only taken down four and damaging two. Bit had used his strike laser claw to finish the two Hel-Cats Leena had damaged and eight of his own. Jamie swoops down and hits the last Hel-Cat. "Oh, take all the glory why don't you. The girl never gets and of the credit."

"Who cars who got the most down, all that matters is they are down, the back draft is back, and IT'S 2 O'CLOCK IN THE FRIKEN MORNING!" Leon, are you okay?" Bit walks his Liger over to where Leon's downed Red Blade Liger is.

"Ya, systems are back, so I can walk back." Jamie flies ahead and is standing there when the rest of the park their Zoids and meet him on the ground.

"Does everyone just want to talk about this later? If I don't get some sleep soon, well I'll do something." Jamie walks away into the base.

"Same with me, see you two late." Bit turns away and follows Jamie in to the base."

Leena waits until he is inside then turns to her brother. "Don't tell dad okay."

About what, I already think he knows we were attacked?"

Not that, Bit and me. Bit said Jamie said you saw us asleep on the couch earlier."

"Sure, so the last few times you were trying to kill Bit, it was just a joke on Dad and me for spying on you two Sunday night?"

"Yes, but I'll still get him if he takes something that is mine. Good night." She turns and walks into the base and her room.

`Good to see she is still herself, well sort of herself." Leon walks inside to his room. Doc comes out from behind the boxes in the corner.

"Well, I just want to make sure she is safe. She can tell her brother, but not her father, that's not fair. It is good to see them finally together though, Leena needs a boyfriend" Doc walks to his room thinking of the days when the whole love letter mix up happened.