Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Keaton ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Helloo how ya'll doin? No I ain't from the south I'm in Washington. Oh no I'm a bad authoress I don't update much poor you. A well I went ice-skating and fell once and it still hurts in my knee. Sorry for the spelling errors in the last issue I just spelled it the way it sounded. So this is the forth issue of the KEATON. Link's life goes a little upsidown. And it's Jamie to the rescue or should I say the Wild Eagle and Vega makes his first appreance. And there will be like a few more chapters then it's done. K see ya at the end.
Disclaimer: LK: `hiding under a table with a paper in front of her face. Looks to see readers' shhh I'm hiding from the disclaimer. Hehehe stupid disclaimer. Hiei: you know I can see you down there. `Jagan glows.' LK: damn psychic. I don't own Zoid's I own Link and her Zoid and family. K on with the story.
 
 
KEATON
 
Link sat tied to a chair. She rested in a pitch-black room; the only light that entered the room was from a lamp that hung from the ceiling. She groaned and opened her forest green eyes to see darkness. “Oh great where the hell am I this time?” she asked no one. The door swooshed shedding light into the pitch-black room. There in the doorway Jacob leaned against the doorframe with his fanged smirk on. “Well hello Link, I'm glad to see your awake, now.” He said as he entered the room his grin gone. It was replaced with a serious look. Link looked away and didn't answer. Jacob walked over to her and tilted her chin to face him. “Now tell me how you got that Zoid. And say you will pilot it for the back draft.” Jacob smirked as Link glared at him with cold hard eyes. She then smirked and bit into Jacob's finger. “Aug you little bitch.” He yelled as he looked at his now bleeding finger. Link smirked; blood dripped from her lips. “I will never pilot for you. Your bastard team mates killed my mother.” She yelled and glared hard and started to rocked her chair back and forth. “Heh you can try but you won't escape we have guards everywhere.” He said as he left. Link sighed, “I really don't want to be here. I hope Jamie's ok.” She said as she looked back down and drifted into unconsciousness.
 
 
The Wild Eagle snuck around a corner. Barley missing a passing guard. `Damn where is that woman.' He though as he looked around and bolted for another corner. “So who is this new person Sara?“ a child like voice asked from down the hall. The Wild Eagle peered around the corner to see two figures coming his way. It was Sara and Vega. “Her name is Link and we hope she'll join us but I'm not really sure. We might have to threaten her.” Sara said as they walked over to the room where Link was being held. The Wild Eagle looked past the two people, and he saw the person he was looking for. `Yes I found her now, I just have to get her out of here with out being noticed which will be really hard.' Vega ventured further into the dark room; he walked over to the unconscious girl. ”Hey Sara this girl is really weird.” “Vega that isn't very nice to say about a unconscious person.” “Well she is. She have pointed ears, see?” Sara's heels clinked against the floor as she walked over to the girl. She tilted Links head to the side to see her ears. “Indeed they are pointed. Hmm she seems familiar. I shall do research.” with that she left the young teen with the unconscious girl.
 
 
Vega sighed, “So what do you do exactly.” “I talk, I fight, and I think, normal stuff for a teenage fairy don't ya thing?” Link said as she lifted her head and smirked. Vega jumped back. “Hey there, who are you and why am I here?” Link asked as she looked toward the door. She smirked as she saw the Wild Eagle. He made a shhing motion. She winked at him and turned her attention toward the other young teen next to her; who was flicking her ear. “Could you stop that? Its really annoying.“ she said in a bored sort of tone. “Sorry but I've never seen a real fairy up close.” He said as he came toward her. She glared at him, she snorted and laughed. ”You are really weird.” Vega said. “Is that so, well deal with it. I have to. But then again I'm trapped in a place I hate with the people who killed my mother. So yeah my life is really great.” Link said as she rolled her eyes. Vega walked around the fairy girl yet again. “Someone from the back draft killed your mom?” “Yeah so there.” Link said and stuck out her tongue. “How old are you?” “I just turned 16 a month ago. Why?” “You act a lot younger.” Vega said, as he looked her over. “That so, well I got five sisters and two brothers. Two sisters are blood related along with one brother and the other four are step. To bad my step mom ain't here.” “Why's that? What happened to her?” Vega asked rather intrigued by the fairy girl. ”She died when I was 14 from breast cancer. When I heard about it I really couldn't take losing another mom. So I took off on my own adventure. I came back the night she died and spent some time with her before she died, then took off to deal with my grief.” Link said as tears dripped down her face. “That's two moms gone that I loved and I couldn't do a thing to stop either from being killed.” Vega looked way. “I'm sorry that happened to you.” The door swooshed open as Sara entered. “Vega it's time to train.” “All right Sara. See ya Link.” Vega waved goodbye to the fairy girl who smiled in response.
 
The two people passed by Jacob who stood in the door way smirking. “What are you so happy about? You bastard.” Link scowled at him as she spoke. Jacob revealed a chain. “You gonna tie me up and rape me? Lot of good that'll do.” Link said as she stared at the chain. “Don't you know what I am? I'm a forest fairy and a guredo. My mums half so I'm half, half. So just try it.” Link said with an evil scowl. “Oh no I'm not going to do that. I'm going to beat you till you say you'll join the back draft.” He said with an evil smirk as he clinked the chain and walked slowly toward Link.
 
He raised the chain above his head and brought it down hard on Links shoulder. “Aug.” Link screamed in agony as he beat her with the chain. Her blood dripped off the chair and onto the floor. Link cough and spit blood onto the floor, ”now say you'll join the back draft.” Jacob said as he clinked the chain. “Cough never. I'll never pilot for you.” Link said more blood-dripped form her mouth. “Humph I'll try again later.” He said as he walked out with the bloody chain in his hands. The Wild Eagle watched the whole event in horror. `Now's my chance I can get Link out of here and bring her to safety.' He thought to him self as he raced toward the door narrowly avoiding Jacob.
 
Link raised her black and blue head to see a blurred vision of someone. “Who are you?” she asked as the figure came closer to her. “Don't come near me. Or I swear I'll kill you.” She said she started to rock her chair away from the figure. “I'm me the Wild Eagle.” “Never heard of you now if you don't get away from me.” She said she continued to rock back and forth. “I will kill you without mercy.” `Oh damn that's right she's never met me. I guess I have to let Jamie take over.' He though as he went back to Jamie. “Huh where am I?” Jamie asked as he looked around his surroundings. His attention was caught by Link coughing up more blood. “Link!” Jamie said as he rushed over the fairy girl. “Jamie?! What are you doing here and what happened to that Wild Eagle guy?“ “Um I'll explain later, lets get you out of here.” Jamie said as he knelt behind her and untied the bond that restrained her. “Yeah I'm free.” She celebrated as she rubbed her wrists.
 
The door swooshed open and Vega walked in. “oh crap.” Link said as she sat back down. “Hey you got out.” “Please don't tell.” “Its cool you want out right?” Link nodded. “I'll help you guys get out.” “You will? THANK YOU!” Link shouted as she ran and glomped the young boy. “Ok but you have to stop crushing me.” “Oops, sorry.” Link said as she released him.
 
Vega walked down the corridor with a chain Link and Jamie. “Vega, what are you doing?” a passing guard asked. “Taking them to Sara in the hanger.” He said as they walked. “Ok be careful. The fairy is tricky and hard to knock out.” Link glared at the guard as he walked off. “Hehehe stupid guard. Come on we got to hurry before they find out I lied.” Vega said as they ran toward the hanger and toward their freedom.
 
 
“You guys be careful out there.” Vega said as he waved to his new friends. “You sure you don't want to come?” Link said from the raynous. “Yeah I still have work here. See ya later guys.” Vega said as he turned and walked back toward the base. The raynous took off into the air and gained altitude fast. “Ah it's so good to be free. And with my best guy.” Link said as she looked out the window. “Link I got to tell you something.” Jamie said as he put the raynous on autopilot. “That guy the Wild Eagle well he's me. I'm the Wild Eagle, he's my other half. He comes out in battle.” Link was quiet. She continued to stare out the window. “So he heard what happened to my moms?” “Yeah I heard through him. I'm really sorry that happened to you.” “Yeah I am to. she would have loved to meet you.”
 
The horn of Kokkori's van honked. “Come on dad stop talking to Oscar and Torso and go get Link.” Ruto the youngest of the sisters honked the horn and yelled at her stepfather. Her dark blue hair was done in two braids. She had a starfish clip in her hair to hold some of it back. “All right I'm going she should be ready by now.” He said as he wandered to Links room. Link sat on the bed as Jamie helped her bandaged her arms. “That jerk really did a number on you.” He said as he wrapped a bandage around her arm. “I'm so sorry I didn't get there sooner I could ha-“ he was cut off by Links lips; silencing him. “Quiet you.” She said as she kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. The door swooshed open. “Link are you ready?“ Kokkori said as he walked in on Jamie and Link kissing. “Dad.“ “Mr. Kokkori?” “Link please go to the car and wait there. I need to talk to Oscar.” “All right dad. Bye Jamie.” “Bye Link.” He said as he watched her go. Kokkori glared at him for a second and then left. Jamie flopped back onto the bed. “This seriously ain't good.” He said as he rubbed his face.
 
“Why didn't you tell me you were with Oscars boy? Link sweetheart I'm you father I have a right to know these things.” “Yeah I know.” “So why didn't you tell me?” “I didn't think you would understand.” Link said as she sat down at the table across from her father. “Dad I think I love him,” Link said. “What?! You don't know what love is. Your only 16 years old you don't know what your saying!” Kokkori said and ranted on about it. ”What about you dad? Huh? What about you?” “What are you talking about?” “You said you loved mom from the first time you saw her and you were only 17 years old dad. You and mom taught me that if you find someone you love to hold onto them and never let anything hurt them.” “Yeah that worked with this boy. Look at you Link. You have cuts and bruises all over you.” “And he saved me risking his own life to do it.” Link yelled at her father. “That's it you are not allowed to see him.” “Dad I love him and I can't change that.” Link said tear threatening to fall. “That's enough either you stop seeing him or you can't pilot for the blitz team anymore.” Link sat stunned. `Stop seeing Jamie or stop piloting.' “Arg I hate you!” Link yelled as she ran away toward the barn.
 
The doorbell rang. “Arg.” Was all Kokkori said as he went to answer the door. There stood Oscar and Jamie. “Um welcome. What can I do for you Oscar?” “ I would like to talk to you.” Kokkori moved out of the way and let Oscar and Jamie into the house. “It would appear that Jamie loves Link.” Oscar said as the sat around the table. “Um Mr. Kokkori where's Link?” “She's out in the barn. Why don't you go see her?” Jamie jumped up and walked out toward the barn. “So Jamie loves Link and Link loves Jamie. This is a big mess.” Kokkori said. “How so? I think it's a nice thing that they love each other.“ Oscar said. “Oscar they are 16 years old they don't know what love is.” “But they do know that they care about each other. So why not let them be together?” “I just don't want them to be hurt if they say I love you and break up later.” “Just let them be they'll be fine.” “No! They won't their just 16 they shouldn't go that far until they're sure!” Kokkori yelled. “Kokkori your being bull headed!” “I'm being bull headed, I'm being bull head look who's talking I just don't want my little girl hurt again she's already be through so much, she doesn't need that boy to add to her problems.” “That boy happens to be my son. And I think you right. They shouldn't be together. She might turn out to be like you.” With that Oscar stormed out to the barn.
 
 
Link sat in the loaf. Tears dripped, almost dry. “Stupid old man telling me what to do. But what am I going to do. I love Jamie. But I love being on the blitz team. Arg why is my life complicated?” Link asked no one. The horsed neighing caught her attention. Link looked down the hatch of the loaf down to where the horses were held. She saw Jamie backing slowly away from Epona. “Nice horse good horse stay there.” “Having fun?” Jamie turned around to see Links head stick out of the ceiling. Jamie walked up the latter and wrapped his arms around Link. “Jamie my Dad said I can't see you anymore. Or I can't pilot for the blitz team. Both will drive me insane.” “I know Link I-I-I love you Link.” Jamie said as he hugged her close. She giggled softly. “I love you too.” She said and clung to him. Jamie pulled back and caught her lips; he nibbled her bottom lip and was allowed entrance. They stayed that why for a few minutes. They pulled apart and looked at each other. “I love you so much but we have to be apart till we can figure out what to do.” Jamie said as he looked into her eyes, tears dripped from them, “but we can be together just in secret. Ok? So don't cry I love you to much to see you cry.” She nodded her head yes and hugged him again. “JAMIE! Come out here we're leaving.” Oscar yelled at the barn. Jamie looked at Link and kissed and hugged her again and whispered ”remember I will always love you no matter what anyone says.” “I love you so much Jamie.” She whispered back and let go of him. And watched him go around the house and off into the car and go. Tears fell as she watched her love go.
 
 
Well on the next chapter. Jamie and Link lose each other but still see each other in secret. It's just like Romeo and Juliet. Don't worry neither of them die. But what will happen? It's Link 18th b-day by the time they get back together. And what's this Bit and Leena getting married and what's this Jamie purposed to Link? The chapter after that Link and Jamie's wedding. Aw I get write a wedding story. See ya later. ;-)