Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ New Ambitions ❯ Allie or Enemy? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again….Well here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

New Ambitions-Chapter 3

Asha looked up as the doorknob jiggled and the lock clicked. A boy with tan blonde spiked hair stepped in. She knew him; he was Bit Cloud. The one guy her father really hated and talked about the most out of the four.

"You can come out now, but you're only allowed to go to the kitchen and the cockpit main room and then back to this room. You got it? We'll be watching you, cameras are everywhere so don't try anything."

Asha only sighed and nodded. She really didn't blame them for being so cautious.

He looked to her with a slight glare in his eyes then exited the room, leaving the door open.
Asha sighed again and stood, walking to the door. She guessed she could look around, she had nothing better to do.

She shut the door behind her as she stepped into the hall. She turned to her left and started to walk down the hall. Apparently, they had put up signs that led her to her only allowed destination. She found that quite ridiculous.

When she entered the kitchen, her eyes wandered around till they landed on Jamie. She didn't know a lot about him, only his name.

He turned and looked to her while poking at a steak. "Hey, why don't you just sit down at the table. Dinner will be ready in a minute, might as well get a head start before the others get in here."

Asha smiled. "Alright." At least he was trying to be nice, but she could tell he didn't trust her for she saw him constantly looking over to her from the corner of his eye.

Asha looked to the doorway as Bit walked in. "Hey Jamie!"

Jamie smiled and returned the gesture.

Bit walked over and sat next to Asha.

She looked over at him. Her eyes locked with his for a moment and the smile on his face faded, but he quickly regained it as noisy Leena walked in.

"Man, I'm hungry!" She about shouted.

"Keep it down, loud mouth." Jamie half-joked.

Leena smirked at him. "Ya, ya." Then she walked over and sat across from Bit.

Asha sighed as it suddenly became quiet.

Brad walked in later, followed by Doc and they ate in silence going to bed the same way. Everyone went to sleep with millions of questions racing through their heads.

Morning….

Asha's eyes flew open as she heard shrieks and screams from outside her door and they trailed off down the hall. What the heck was going on?

She scrabbled from her bed, wearing orange pajama shorts and an orange tank top that went with it. She quickly opened the door but stepped back just in time as a tub went flying past where her head use to be. Bit then ran into her room and skidded behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist. "Help me!"

Asha blinked and looked up as a steaming figure stepped in front of her. "Where is he?! He stole my COOKIE!!" It was Leena.

Asha's eyes widened and she looked down to the cowering Bit at her waist. "Run on my cue, Bit." She whispered to him.

He blinked and nodded.

Asha then looked up to Leena. The problem was, her room was dark and Bit was kind of hidden in the shadows so Leena was having a hard time seeing him. "Hey! There he goes down the hall!!" Asha pointed suddenly to the right.

Leena growled and went storming down the hall. "Bit Cloud! Get back here you sneak!"

Asha sighed in relief. "What was that about?"

Bit let go of her and stood up. He had a cookie in his hand. "The cookie."

Asha raised a brow. "Hmm….oh. Well you uh….better run for it."

Bit stood straight. "Oh yeah. Good idea. Thanks for saving me."

Asha smiled. "No problem."

He gave her a smile too and then went running down the hall.

She shook her head. They weren't what she had really expected. Weird bunch.

After breakfast, they were all called into the cockpit room. Asha had asked Doc if she could have a talk with everyone.

Asha stood at the console as the others looked to her. "I am going to show you guys the battle plans today and tell you about myself. I can be a great help to you if you will trust me, I have no intention of bringing down any of you."

They only stared and waited for her to begin.

"Ok, well. My father, Commander Atile, as you know..dispises all of you and wants you dead. Before I left I hadn't heard any resent plans of them attacking you but they have a big project going on and I don't think your very safe right now, you should have the battle commission watch over you for a while."

Doc nodded. "Well then I better go call them and get our base tracked." He then got up and left the room.

Asha watched him go then turned to the others again. "Atile never thought of me as his daughter only a soldier so I have gone through some tough things and if you'll let me I'll fight for your team. But if you don't trust me then I'll will leave today." She sighed which she so often did. "Thank you for your time." She then walked from the console and out of the room.

Jamie looked to Brad. "We could use her you guys and well she doesn't look suspicious."

Brad frowned. "That's how they do it, they make you think their good and worthy then when you least expect it, they'll turn their back on ya."

Bit looked to the side. "I don't think she would do that."

Brad raised a brow. "You don't even know her."

Leena frowned. "I think we can trust her. She's really different from most people, it's something about her."

Brad grinned. "Man that's weird to be hearing from you Leena."

"Shut up, I'm serious."

Brad sighed. "Well then if no one disagrees then she's on the team. Let's test out her skill today."

They all nodded and stood.

Asha sat in her Jagger in front of the Tauros base waiting for Jamie to tell her to begin. Brad and Bit were going to fire at her to test her speed in dodging. She had practically been dodging all her life. Bullets, comments, death….it was her specialty to dodge and to fight, it was her life and she didn't like it. Maybe she would be able to change now…now that she was free.

"Let the test begin." Jamie's voice gave the go.

Asha rolled her shoulders forward a bit and sighed. "Let the dodging begin." Then Jagger dashed forward.

TBC….

Well I hope you liked it. I felt a bit disoriented in this chapter so I think it kind of sucked. But hey, I'm not perfect. ^.^ Read and Review and I'll get another chapter in soon. Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~