Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ Mysterious Guys and Breakfast at the Base ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri and a lemon in chapter 4.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon

Chapter Title: Mysterious Guys and Breakfast at the Base

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A figure cloaked in a black poncho sat staring....watching a sleeping figure from the rafters of the Blitz Team's Hanger. (Ponchos I am always wearing one sometimes I am called 'Crazy Poncho Girl') He leapt off the rafter landing lightly on the cool pavement, much like a cat. He began rummaging through a rather large and bulky cedar wood chest. 'Ah hah here it is!' he thought to herself, pulling a battered , beaten, and faded crush blue velvet book out of the bottom drawer. He jumped back up on the rafters and picked the rusted lock with a bent paper-clip, all the while her dark honey-brown eyes sparkled intense evil lurking within their depths. (Lots of description. ^_^)

'Ah, so Bit has a rather large crush on the brown-haired one, what's his name again.....oh yeah Brad, well too bad Bit Cloud. I really dislike you intensely. So I'm going to take everything you've ever known away from you in a few days. I hope this serves Hiro right' "So long for now, Bit Cloud." his voice had an evil pitch to it. Using telekinesis he opened the bottom drawer and let the book float down gently, back into its resting place. He then teleported out of the hangar. (Magic powers I'm not sure if it is called telekinesis....bare with me.)

'Breakfast at the Blitz Team currently titled........' "BIT!!! GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN COOKIE!!!!" The boisterous, yet spunky ammo wasting red-head GS pilot a.k.a. Leena Torros interrupted the silent, money-loving brown-haired mercenary and SFox pilot Brad Hunter's train of thought. "Not again.. Ah man." an incredibly smart, black spiky-haired, split personality, pilot of the Raynos Jamie remarked on the immature behavior of Leena and a certain aquamarine-eyed, blonde spiky-haired, cocky and always going over the edge baka Liger pilot Bit Cloud. (Don't you love my descriptions?)

A short brown-haired, incredibly insane, child-like, compulsive shopper, and owner of the Blitz Team was making 'whooshing and crashing' sounds as Doc Torros played with a Raynos, and Iron Kong zoid model....that was until the Raynos made a crash landing into the Iron Kong causing them to both lose a limb or two. "No!! What have I done!?" Doc began to go into a sad melodrama over the two broken zoid figures, he wanted to give them a funeral. 'Makes you wonder about his and Leena's sanity a lot of the times don't it?' Jamie thought as his and everyone except for Doc's eyes twitched as really large sweatdrops appeared on their heads. (Yes it does I could so see Doc doing that.)

"Doc why don't you just glue them back together?" Bit asked trying not to laugh. "Oh! That's a wonderful idea! I'm gonna get started right away!" Doc's eyes light up like the time Bit joined the team and they won their first battle. Well breakfast kinda went without hazard, that was kinda until Bit decided to take Leena's food and began to play with it, causing Leena to lose her temper....again... Suddenly an all to familiar song drafted through the Blitz Team Base's hall as millionaire, too fruity for his own good, gigantic crush on Leena, owner of a Whale King Harry Champ, walked in trying to win Leena over and yelling at Bit for trying to take his Leena away from him. (I got Harry's person to the T ^_~;)

"If it's all the same to you guys I'm gonna go look for some parts." Bit got up, put his dishes in the sink, and was about to leave but he decided to ask Brad to come along with him. "Hey, Brad, you wanna come and go part-hunting with me?" "Sure!" Brad had sounded a little too eager so 'Think fast Brad, say something!' he then added "It'll be good to be able to get some more money." Bit looked slightly disappointed. 'Man I really wished I could enjoy this time alone with him. Stop kidding yourself Bit Cloud. Why on earth would someone so beautiful, date someone like me? A stupid idiot. I betcha that if the Liger got destroyed they'd kick me out, faster then Leena wastes ammo with the Wild Weasel Total Assault on stationary objects. Damn that's fast.' (That is really really fast like the Light Speed Dash or Instant Transmisson.)

"We need to get some sleep, and pack some camping gear 'cause we'll probably be there a while. Okay Brad?" Bit asked Brad trying to hide his feelings. "Fine with me, I'll start packing." Brad stated. 'God Bit is so beautiful almost like an...an angel. No wait he is an angel. He seems so happy and always sees the best in people, but sometimes....sometimes he seems so sad and lost. His rare aquamarine eyes show so much pain, I wonder what happened to him. He has never even mentioned his family or where he came from I wonder where he came from.' (A little angst and hidden admiration. What can I say? I'm a sucker for yaoi angst and fluff and smut and all that good stuff.)

It was nearing dinner and Bit was loading the Stealth Truck up with camping gear, sleeping bags, a couple medical kits, and a big camouflaged two room tent. "Bit you need any help?" Brad asked. "No thanks, I got it all under control Brad. "Hey you better go eat dinner before Leena eats both of our shares." Bit replied with a smirk. "Ya, I'll be there in a bit." Brad watched Bit walk err....run towards the kitchen. 'God he is so cute when he's hungry, and he also has a nice ass.' Brad thought slyly as he looked forward to part-hunting with Bit. (I can't believe I wrote that YL: I can ¬_¬;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next Chapter is Camping and Dark Amulet Part 1

YL stands for Yami Lina my Yami!

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!