Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ Camping and Dark Amulet Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri and a lemon in chapter 4.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon

Chapter Title: Camping and Dark Amulet Part 1

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I hate getting up this early in the morning, well this way I can take my shower in peace without Leena trying to beat the shit outta me.' Bit thought to himself as he slowly took of his grayish-white tank top revealing a nice tan and toned chest, but anybody who could see, would of seen the deep scars on his chest and back. Next came off his blue striped shorts and then his underwear which in turn revealed a decent-sized dick. (I can't believe I wrote 'dick'..... YL: It's better than 'man package'. Lina: That's true.) Glancing down at the palms of his hands a few stray solitary tears made their way and dripped slowly down his face falling gracefully onto the light-blue paled tiles of the bathroom floor. (YL: Again with the descriptions ¬_¬;) 'DAMN YOU!! HIRO!!!' Bit's mind screamed as Bit himself was struggling to fight back more tears threatening to break free. Bit turned the water to scalding hot, the hot water seemed to make him forget the pains of his past, betrayal, death, and always being alone. (I always have it on super hot I never turn on the cold water. Poor Bit-sama.)

After Bit finally got out of the shower and put his regular clothes on his red and green jacket and pants, and also his brown gloves, the ones with the little gold things on the knuckles. Brad was already dressed and waiting for Bit in the kitchen. Bit walked in and Brad nearly died 'He looks so sexy with his hair down, and god does he have the body too.' (Wouldn't you agree? Especially with his hair down) "Hey Brad, ready to go?" Bit asked Brad as he packed some food and at least ten decent sized canteens of water into a green backpack. Bit tossed the backpack into the back of the Stealth-Truck, and got into the driver's seat he turned the engines on and put the stealth shield on. (I say his hair is naturally spiky so when it dried it spiked up k?)

'Wonder where we're going? Hmmm.....Maybe I should ask.' Brad thought. "So Bit, where exactly are we going?" Brad questioned. "Oh, there's a pretty big forest, and a few mountains and caves about 15 miles southeast of here. I'm pretty sure the forest is called Dark Amulet, and the mountains along with the caves are called Naka. I got word that there was an enormous zoid battle there, and the many zoids that were injured or partly destroyed were just left there." Bit answered. 'Dark Amulet.....Naka? Why do those names sound so familiar....? Hn, I'm just thinking to hard.' Brad thought and then turned and asked Bit, (I don't know why I had Brad think that. YL: Your just lazy. Lina: true.) "So in other words there should be a lot of zoid parts, that'll be worth a lot of money." "Correct. Ah...We're almost there. See?" Bit pointed out the area of land to Brad. 'Man that place looks really creepy, no wonder nobody wanted to get their zoids back.' And creepy was right the whole place seemed to have an eerie and evil aura cast over it. (Creepy places equal great yaoi plot lines ^_^)

Bit parked the truck and turned the stealth shield off. He grabbed a couple backpacks and tossed one to Brad and carried the other one. Surprisingly enough...all the stuff that they needed to bring fit in exactly 3 backpacks. Brad and Bit made their way to the entrance of the Dark Amulet Forest. 'Woah...man it's dark in there....it's even creepier up close then it was ten miles away.' (It is really really really dark like how dark Shadow is..) "Hey Brad check this out." Bit called out as his signaled to Brad. Brad walked over to where Bit was. A little confused Brad asked, "What is it...?" Bit simply replied as if this thing happened everyday "It's the entrance to Dark Amulet. Hardly anybody has made it into the forest because the entrance was always hidden." (And the ppl who made it there were stinking drunk.....and forgot YL: ¬_¬;)

Bit and Brad had made it part way into the forest until they could hardly see what was in front of them. "Bit. Do you know why this Forest is called Dark Amulet and the Mountain Naka?" Brad questioned more than confused. "The forest is called Dark Amulet because the canopy covers the whole forest and you can hardly see, and 'Naka' is the Japanese word for 'inside' and the mountain is inside the forest." Bit answered. (Simple explanations are my specialty.) "Hn..that explains a lot then." Brad said. Bit yawning, turned to Brad, "We better set up camp, before it gets to late, I've heard rumors about people disappearing from this forest, I also heard it only happened because they continued walking after dark." (Again it gets even darker so dark you couldn't see your hand if you held it in front of your face.)

"Man...that's weird people disappearing into thin air?" Brad stated. "Yep, so you going to help me set the tent up or what?" Bit stated as he flashed Brad a grin. "Sure." Brad and Bit had finally set up the tent, and were eating instant noodles. (INSTANT NOODLES! ^_~ -yum-) "Bit, how the hell did you get this many instant noodles?" Brad questioned with a very surprised look on his face. "Doctor Layon gave me the instant noodles." Bit replied. "Why? Did he give you the noodles?" Brad simply asked. "Well, Layon likes Doc...so he gave me the noodles so I'd set them up on a date." Brad's eye twitched, "I never knew..." (Layon/Doc! ^_^') Bit gets up and yawns, "I'm going to bed.. Night Brad." Brad gets up, "I might as well go to bed too."

Bit had already changed, and was about to fall asleep. "Brraaddd--" Brad grunting replied "Whaattt?" (If you stretch someone's name in the form of a ? they will usually stretch the what too.) "Here I heard it gets pretty cold here, so your only in a tank top, you can borrow my jacket." Bit replied as he tossed Brad his green and red jacket. "Thanks." was all Brad could manage. 'I can't believe it....it's his actual jacket the one he always wears....' (What other one would it be?!) "Good night Bit..." Brad heard a snore and looked over and saw Bit sleeping. 'He is too cute..' (I agree) Brad committed Bit's scent to his memory, not feeling the least bit guilty. 'He smells like the desert and that smell just before it rains.' Before drifting off into sleep, Brad whispered "Sweet dreams, my love.." and with a smile fell asleep. (ZI is not entirely desert!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next Chapter is Dark Amulet Part 2 and Water Everywhere

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!

Naka- (nah ka) Inside