Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ Dark Amulet Part 2 and Water Everywhere ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri. Lemon in chapter 4! ^_~ be good.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon

Chapter Title: Dark Amulet Part 2 and Water Everywhere

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few hours since they have both woken up. "Hey Brad! Breakfast is ready!" Bit called out. Brad sat down and waited patiently as Bit served breakfast. "This is great Bit! Did you make it yourself?" Brad asked. (Bit can cook nothing says he can't.) Bit blushing replied, "Yeah...." 'He looks really adorable when he blushes.' Brad thought. "Hey how come you didn't tell us that you could cook?" Brad questioned in a teasing voice. "Well, nobody asked me....so I never brought it up." Bit simply stated. "Hn....so how much farther till we reach Mount Naka?" Brad asked.

"Okay, let me check, it shows that there's a river called Crimson...and that River leads right to the base of Mount Naka. So we could probably swim there." Bit replied after putting his map away and picking up one of the backpacks. "But Bit what about the backpacks?" Brad questioned 'I really don't want to get my clothes all wet.' . In reply to Brad's question, Bit answered, "The backpacks are water-proof Brad." "You sure do come prepared Bit." Brad stated. 'No...not that way...oh god....this can't be good.' Brad could feel himself getting hard as he began to think about Bit in a very compromising position. (Hehe poor Brad...but he'll have fun in the next chapter ^_~;.)

Brad walked faster so that he could talk with Bit. "Bit? Is the reason the river's named Crimson because it has something to do with the color red?" Bit began to laugh. "No, the guy who named this was really really drunk." (Again with the drunkness.) There was silence. They had already passed a one Hell Cat, a few Gun Snipers, and a Lightning Saix but the zoids were so badly destroyed that you couldn't salvage anything worth value from the zoids. (Only other zoids I could remember.) "Man when you said big zoid battle you weren't kidding, I wonder what happened here..." Brad trailed off...he then noticed Bit had stopped. (Zoning out....)

"Bit....Bit c'mon snap out of it." Brad tried to get Bit's attention. (Brad's worried 'bout Bit.) Bit's eyes widened, "Wha..?" The look of worry on Brad's face was replaced with one of relief, "You zoned out for a minute there Bit." "Sorry I was just thinking." Bit replied 'It feels like there I've been here before....' "About what?" Brad questioned. "Oh...nothing important." Bit replied. Brad looked disappointed as they headed towards the Crimson River begins, 'Doesn't he trust me?...he sure has been really jumpy....why won't he tell me what's wrong? It's almost as if he was here in this very battle...nah.' (Intuition...then again maybe not...)

"Hey Brad!" Bit frantically got Brad's attention he pulled at Brad's arm and dragged him to a cliff that had a waterfall jutting into a magnificent river below. "Bit it is beautiful.." was the only thing Brad could think of saying 'But their beauty pales in comparison to yours.' he added mentally. (How obvious is it? Not that obvious.) "This is the Crimson River...." Bit said as he pointed out. Brad had a look of doubt on his face, "How are we going to get down, I'm not going to climb down.." Bit smirked, "Who said we were gonna climb." With that said Bit grabbed Brad's hand and jumped over the cliff edge. After hitting the water to two figures emerge. Brad again has to stop himself from sighing in desire at a very wet bishonen Bit Cloud again 'Oh...god...he is soo sexy...'. (*Nods in agreement*)

They two boys let the current take them downstream to the base of Mount Naka. Brad sounding a little annoyed "Bit I thought you said that the base would be right at the end the Crimson River." "Calm down it's only a few miles from here..." Bit replied. "Okay." was Brad's only reply. They continued down the path. "Hiro." Shin whispered into his two-way radio. (Walkie-talkies...you think they coulda gotten something better....) "Yes. Shin what is it?" The voice had such an evil deep sound and just by the tone you could tell 'Hiro' was really pissed off. "Bit's on his way...but he's got company. Brad the one I told you about." Shin stated.

A very scary mechanical laugh was heard, "Good..very good Bit you will die...this time I won't let you live.....you'll be killed just like your parents. I will be the only Neko-demon alive..." Hiro started laughing again. (Evil antagonististic character who is hell-bent on destruction, and causing pain, suffering, and death to one Bit Cloud. Did I mention he's gay? His koi is Shin.)

Bit and Brad had come upon an abandoned city. "Bit where are we...?" Brad questioned. "I d-don't know... its not on the map.." was Bit's reply. (He knows something. And he's not telling.) Unbeknownst to Bit and Brad a figure teleported. (Dun dun dun it's HIRO! Surprise...surprise. YL: ¬_¬;) He was maybe 5 inches taller then Bit, his eyes were blood red, long brown hair reached his waist, and he had gray cat ears and a gray cat tail. An evil smirk was on his face. "Here's the first part of your suffering." Hiro eyes lit up as he fired an attack at Bit. (It's not a physical attack but one that will affect the victim's body...it's powerful for a little bit but then fades if the person is taken care of.)

"Bit? BIT!" Brad raced to Bit's side as Bit began to frantically cough. "Brad...I don't feel good..." The tone in Bit's voice broke Brad's heart. Brad put his hand on Bit's forehead, horror splashing across his face. (Now Brad is really worried..) "Gods...Bit your burning up.." Brad looked around it was getting dark. Bit passed out. He decided that the best thing to do was to take refuge in one of the houses. (The one he chose was Bit's.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next Chapter is Secrets and Confessions in the Dark

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!