Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ Secrets and Confessions in the Dark ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri. LEMON YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ^_~ Now be good.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon

Chapter Title: Secrets and Confessions in the Dark

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brad...." Bit felt a cool cloth on his forehead and something on his hand he looked over and saw Brad. "Bit..thank god your all right. Are you feeling okay?" Brad asked genuine concern in his voice. "Yeah, I do thanks." Bit said as he sat up. "Don't mention it.." Brad replied. (Aww it's so cute...)

"Brad can I t-tell you something?" Bit asked in a very quiet child-like voice. "Sure." Brad replied as he sat down on the bed and sat down by Bit. "Well the first thing is, w-well this is where I used to live." Bit paused. Brad couldn't believe what Bit was saying, "Bit what happened here?" Bit sighed and continued, 'If I love him I have to tell him my secrets.' "There was a battle here but it wasn't a traditional zoid battle, it was many zoids facing a person....well a demon actually." (Poor Bit.....Brad you must make him feel better.)

"A demon!?" Brad was shocked again. "It was a half-breed demon......my parents died in that battle, their zoids exploded with them inside..." Bit closed his eyes, his eyes opened to Brad's cobalt ones unshed tears shining in his aqua eyes, "There is something else I have to tell you, I'm not human..." Brad was shocked, "What do you mean Bit?" Bit concentrated suddenly a pair of black cat ears and black tail appeared. (Neko-Bit is sexy and cute...and is all Brad's. 0^_^0) "This is want I mean Brad..." pausing he then resumed talking 'My last secret to tell...' He looked away from Brad, "I'm in love with you..."

Brad was shocked into speechlessness. 'This is too good to be true my angel loves me...' Bit took the silence as disgust and jumped out of the bed as he headed for the door tears in his eyes. Brad snapped out of his stupor and ran after Bit Cloud catching him before he opened the door. (What does Brad plan to do? *Snicker* I'm not doing AN's during the lemon it would ruin the moment....He is in neko-form when they're having sex....This was my first lemon....first attempt at one too...I must say it came out well...maybe I've found my calling that or I should become a VA.)

"Brad let me go!" Bit howled as he struggled to get out of Brad's grasp, "Why?" Brad questioned nonchantlantly. "Because I already get the picture that you don't love me..." Brad was shocked, grinning he turned Bit around towards him smirking, "Who said that?" Bit's eyes widened in shock as Brad pressed his lips to Bit's but later closed in pleasure as he began to return Brad's kiss. Brad's tongue ran across Bit's lips silently asking permission as Bit eagerly accepted it. Brad's tongue roamed every inch of Bit's mouth commenting to memory the spots that hit his lover right. Bit produced a sound in-between a purr and a moan. Brad picked Bit up and took him to the bedroom.

"Bit are you sure about this?" Brad asked a little uneasy. Bit grabbed Brad's collar and pulled him into another heart-soaring kiss. Out of breath Brad replied, "I guess I'll take that as a yes." Brad began with gently taking off Bit's shirt, he noticed the scars across Bit's chest and the underside of his hands. "Bit what happened?" Brad asked in a gentle voice as he traced the scars using slow gentle motions. "An accident, when I was little." Bit lied. Soon Brad was shirtless too. Both Brad and Bit both quickly shed the rest of their clothes and threw them to the ground.

Bit began a trail of kisses down Brad's chest which caused the other bishonen to moan in pleasure. Bit continued the assault. "Gods...Bit...you're driving me insane." As Brad's hips bucked involuntarily desperately trying to make contact with Bit's body. Bit smirked as he drew Brad's length into his mouth. Brad let out a silent gasp. Bit then began to torture Brad with his tongue. 'Oh god...this is heaven...' Brad could feel himself cumming, Bit grinning through it swallowed Brad's essence.

"How was it?" Bit grinned his face flushed. "Oh gods--Bit how do you expect me to answer?" Brad questioned. Brad began to kiss Bit torturing him in the same manner. "This is what you want Bit right?" Brad questioned. "I want you to take me...and make me yours." Bit replied in a husky voice aquamarine eyes hazed over with lust and need.

Brad wasn't a virgin and he knew Bit was, he knew it would be painful for Bit. "But Bit I...I don't want to hurt you." Brad said gently. "I know you won't Brad I trust you. I now you'd never hurt me on purpose." Bit said sincerely. Brad was still unsure of what to do until Bit ground their hips together. Brad gasps in shockful pleasure he can see Bit run his tongue out over his lips little sharp feline teeth poked Brad continued to watch as Bit runs his tongue along the sharp front teeth. He then smiles seductively at Brad.

The uncomfortable feeling brought Brad's mind back to naked blonde neko-demon laying seductively below him. Brad gently takes Bit's legs and lays them over his shoulder as he puts KY on his hand and begins to massage the lube around Bit's entrance. Brad gently slips one finger into Bit and waits till he can eventually fit three fingers in. He puts some more KY onto his penis and he gently enters Bit little by little. Bit suppresses a scream of pain and Brad waits till Bit get loose. Brad begins to thrust into Bit. "Oh...god nng Brad!" Bit repeatedly screamed out Brad's name as muddled sounds of estacy break the silence. "BRAD!" Bit screamed as Brad felt himself being covered with something warm and wet, he pumps in a few more times before his world turned into a shower of stars as he felt himself come deep inside Bit. "Bit, god you are wonderful."

Brad pulls out and spoons behind Bit he takes the covers and pulls them close to himself and Bit. "I love you Bit." Brad said as he took in the beauty before him. "I love you too Brad." Bit yawned a he gave Brad a goodnight kiss. Brad's steady breathing lulling him to sleep. (Aww....is so KAWAII and so right...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next Chapter is Mount Naka and the Zoid Graveyard

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!

Lina: Any FLAMES will be taken up with my Yami. (((^_~)))

Yami Lina: (((^_^))) *grins maliciously as she pull out a gun*

Yami Lina and Lina: Now read and be good.

Yami Lina: ..or else.

Neko- (ney ko) Cat

Look you can learn Japanese! ^_~ See my story is educational! ^_~

~I'd like to thank all my reviewers

Naomi Hunter

Yukito the NM Snydromer

Yashamon

and others who I forgot to mention. READ THEIR STORIES MY YAMI AND I COMMAND YOU TO!!

Most at Fanfiction.net