Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ The Castle Rescue ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon, Ruu/Bang, Jack/Ryo, Shin/Hiro.

Chapter Title: The Castle Rescue

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold desert air is what woke Bit up. (It's night YL: We know that... Lina: Yeah but I might get a complaint from some stupid person YL: True..) 'Brad....damnit Hiro....I'm so sorry Brad.' his green top had a slight burn from where the fireball had made contact. "I need a miracle." Bit said. Suddenly a light blue Jeep went flying by sending sand flying into the air right into Bit's eyes. Bit rubs his eyes and then sighs and then the Jeep goes flying by again but this time stops by Bit. Bit can see the passenger hit his head on the seat from the braking. (Jack: Hey be careful to my koi. YL: Yeah if you don't they can't have sex.) "Ruu, jeez you are one crazy ass guy." The teenage boy with long brown hair down in ponytail said. (Jack: Yeah Ryo. *glomps Ryo* Ryo: *smiles*) The 5'6" long brown-haired 17-year-old boy replied, (Lina: It's Bang a char from a big story. Jack's older brother.) "Thanks!" He noticed Bit, "Hey are you okay?" Bit stared at him as he repeated more slowly, "Are--you--okay--?" "I am not stupid." Bit replied.

"Here jump in it's getting late." "Thanks." Bit got in and on instinct buckled his seatbelt. "Well at least your smart. My name's Ryo what's yours?" Ryo said but before Bit answered the brown-haired boy chimed in "I'm Ruu pleased to meet ya!" "My name's Bit. What did you mean by me being smart?" Bit replied and asked. "My...friend Jack never wore his seatbelt when he drove with 'Speed Demon' here." Ryo replied. (Jack: He's talking about me! *Squeals in delight and glomps Ryo again*.)

"Jerk." Ruu said as he then stuck his tongue out as he floored the car. They soon arrived at a decent looking house. The three went into the house as Ruu went into the kitchen to go get fix something for everyone to eat. And because he wasn't paying attention he opened up the wrong drawer but suddenly he stopped what had caught his attention was a red-jeweled necklace which was glowing. He took off his red glasses and rubbed his eyes. He wasn't hallucinating. He took the necklace into the room where Ryo and Bit were talking he had to be sure. Bit felt the presence of something he hadn't felt in a long time he suddenly stopped talking. (Eerie feeling...I hate those actually I love them.) "Excuse me...you wouldn't happen to be a neko-demon would you?" Bit turned his head there was a little fear in his eyes. Ryo noticed it and quickly said "Don't worry we're not with Hiro." The fear subsided.

"Ryo, Jack, Bang, and I are part of a rebel group. Unfortunately Hiro got Jack Ryo's boyfriend and Bang my boyfriend, we believe that they are being held at Hiro's castle Kuro about 50 miles North of here. The necklace I found while in the Zoid Graveyard, I think it belongs to you." Ruu said. "Thank you I've been looking for this since my family's death." Bit said looking away as he slipped the necklace on. "So why are you going there?" Ryo questioned. "Hiro took my boyfriend Brad.... and I'm going to go get him back and make Hiro pay for what he did." Bit said anger flashing in his usually calm aquamarine eyes. (Oh...he pissed. Jack: So? Lina: Pissed lovers equal someone getting hurt..... Jack: Oh...I hope Ryo doesn't do anything stupid. YL: More likely you'll do the stupid thing. Jack: Nani? YL: Nothing, nothing just talking to myself. Hey Naomi sound familiar?)

"Not in this condition." Ruu said. "But I can't just wait here!" Bit shouted. "Yes you can 'sides Kuro isn't accessible till midnight and Ryo can heal you and we can get you past some of the guards." Ruu finished. "Hold still." Ryo commanded as he healed Bit's burn and the soon his green shirt was repaired. (The magic repaired the shirt.) "Thank you." Bit said. "No prob!" Ruu flashed a small smile. "Now it's time to eat! I made Ramen soup, some buttered toast, orange juice and some bagels with cream cheese. Eat up!" Ruu said as her and Ryo brought the food out. (I can cook I am just a very lazy ass person sometimes.) The three ate in silence. (They're worried about their boyfriends...so cute!) Ruu showed Bit to a guest room and allowed him to sleep.

It was midnight and the Jeep was approaching the Kuro Castle at speed well over 250 miles per hour. (Faster than a Light Speed Dash? Lina: Not as fast...¬_¬;) The Jeep had been modified quite a bit and was already at the Kuro's door. "Okay so how are we gonna get in?" Ryo asked. Ruu smirked "LIKE THIS!" the Jeep suddenly had grappling arms and had grabbed the metal door and had ripped it off the frame and tossed it behind the Jeep causing a big sand cloud to fly up into the air. (Grappling arms = Outlaw Star *snickers* Had to put that in...)

Hiro was in his gigantic control room with him was Shin, Brad, Jack a 17-year-old teenager with brown spiky hair with light blue tips, and Bang a 17-year-old boy with choppy brown hair and small pink glasses that rested on his nose. A solider rushes in "Captain Hiro!" "What is it?" Hiro snaps. "The Rebel group has attacked and are now infiltrating the Castle SIR!" the solider responds. (What an idiot....) "Well what are you doing standing here!? Go and fight them!" Hiro yelled. (How does he have all these lackeys that are quickly destroyed it's an anime cliche.) The solider quickly exited. "Now the fun begins!" Hiro smirked. There was one large screen displaying all the castle's interior. (Oh...lots of vid-screeens. *snicker* Gundam Wing.)

"Ryo you go to the east, Bit you go North there you should reach the Control Room, and I'll go west. Good luck." Elyse said as the group split up. Back in the control room the one large screen split into three screens displaying the north, east, and west wings. (South is where they came in from.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next chapter Control Room Show-Down

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!