Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of the Past ❯ Control Room Show-Down ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Pains of the Past

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: NC-17, Hehe violence, swearing, Yaoi, Yuri.

Pairing(s): Bit/Brad, Leena/Naomi, Leon/Jamie, and Doc/Layon, Jack/Ryo, Ruu/Bang, Shin/Hiro

Chapter Title: Control Room Show-Down

I'm adding AN a.k.a. 'Author Notes' to my fic they are in ( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Kuro's east wing.... "TAKE THIS!" Ryo screamed out as he tackled the guard from the behind created a big commotion. ('TAKE THIS!' how orginal¬_¬;) A solider tries to jump Ryo from behind but Ryo's quick reflexes helped him dodge the attack but the sword cut his shirt. "Phew, that was close. Damn I just bought this too...." Ryo mused. (I would be pissed if that happened to a brand new shirt of mine.) 'Please be okay Jack...if I lost you I'd think I'd die...please Bang and Brad please be unharmed Zi knows what's gonna happen if Ruu finds out Bang got hurt or killed...I think he'd go crazy and I saw all the anger within Bit's eyes.....what kind of power lies beneath his calm exterior?' (ooo...cool.) Suddenly a gunshot could be heard. (guess who got shot....as if you didn't already know ¬_0 Jack: RYO! *glomps onto Ryo and cries* Ryo: *comforts Jack*)

"Ahh..." Ryo said as he clutched his arm.. "RYO? RYO!" Jack's normally calm cinnamon eyes widened in worry, fear, and anger. 'Hiro is gonna die...no one ever lays a hand on my koi.' Bang put his hand gently on Jack's shoulder. "Don't worry yourself Ryo's gonna make it a little gunshot wouldn't stop him ya know." he said sympathetically 'Ruu please don't get hurt...or killed if you do I'll never forgive you!' Ryo made it to the checkpoint and decided to rest after being shot more than five times in the same arm which really fucking hurt. (I'd imagine it would...)

Meanwhile in Kuro's west wing..... "YO! Over here dumb-asses!! Hey motherfuckers! You couldn't hit a bullseye if one shot ya in the ass!" Ruu shouted as he got the soldiers' attention they all came charging at once. (Ruu is so OOC..he is the calm one...Bang is the rash, stupid one....and he doesn't swear _that_ much) He jumped up getting cut on the arm by the soldier's sword. Bang stared in disbelief and then shook his head. "Why don't they power-up!?" Jack was angry and anyone could tell just by looking at him how mortally pissed-off he was. (Jack looks so innocent...I have a chibi pic of him I drew...I'll post it on Mediaminer.org) "Jack I think they're saving their power for the battle with Hiro.." Bang answered in an all-knowing type of way. (Bang is OOC to he isn't very bright but obnoxiously happy...and kind of an airhead at times.)

"Good point." Jack said. Brad was confused and for the first time truly worried for someone; that someone was Bit Cloud. (Again who else?) 'Power-up what the hell are they talking about?' Brad thought. Ruu had blew the rest of the soldiers up with the bombs he had set up he didn't mean to he had dropped and had one of the solider had stepped on it during the fray. He approaches the check-point with a slight limp. Eyeing Ryo he smirks, "Man that musta hurt..." "Like a bitch." Ryo finished off with a grunt. "Yes well it can't be worse then getting shot in the ass.." Ryo commented dryly. (Okay maybe getting hit in the dick would hurt a lot more...but nevermind...) "Never ever moon anyone who has a shotgun." Ruu said as he leaned against the wall. (Yes never moon anyone who has a gun.) They were in an area that was out of range of the cameras.

And finally in Kuro's north wing... Bit stood with his back to the wall eyeing the corner carefully. (He was eyeing around the corner.) He knew a little about ki blasts but he didn't think he knew enough to actually concentrate it. But he was wrong.. "OVER THERE!!!" a solider shouted. "Shit." was the only thing Bit could say before he was ambushed by three soldiers. (In PSO they consider an ambush 3 monsters.) Bit jumped gracefully backwards like a cat. "How the HELL did he FUCKING dodge that?" another solider screamed. (Oh...pissy soliders...they should be Oz rejects.) Bit concentrated all his thoughts into creating a energy blast, a powerful blue ki blast erupted from Bit's hand knocking the solider back into the wall. "Why you...!" the second solider said contempt laced into his voice. (Now I wonder if they were a couple.)

Bit was totally unprepared for the flying kick that sent him a good foot or so backwards. "BIT! HIRO! I'M GONNA TO KILL YOU!" Brad shouted out but two hands stopped him. "Brad what the FUCK do you think your doing?" Bang shouted. "How do you think Bit would feel if you were to die? There is no way you could even hurt Hiro the only person who can defeat Hiro is Bit." Bang continued. "Well I'm not about the stand back and watch Bit get killed!" Brad said he had finally stopped struggling. Brad had then turned his attention back to the screen. (Brad is defetinely more pissed off now...)

The second solider and his sword were getting "too close for comfort" to Bit. 'SHIIIIIIT.' Bit's mind drawled out. (Spike from CB said that in the comic book..) Bit closed his eyes and waited for the sword to hit but instead it didn't there was a light aqua color emanating from the necklace Bit was wearing. (I wonder why it is aqua...¬_¬;) Suddenly an there was an immense gust of wind that blew the second and third solider away allowing Bit to get up and leave. Bit's ki blasts kept the other soldiers away as he made his way to the checkpoint.

"Well seems like you're getting used to the necklace's powers afterall Bit." Ryo said as he healed his wounds. "Not to be rude but turn around!" Ruu snapped. "What happened to him?" Bit questioned. "He got shot in the ass. He mooned a solider who happened to have a shotgun. " Ryo answered. Ryo then noticed Bit's chest. "Here hold still." Ryo healed Bit's chest Bit could see the bruise disappear and it didn't hurt to breath or move. "Thanks Ryo." Bit replied. "No prob." Ryo answered. "Are you two done it's time to kick some evil neko ass!" Ruu shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!!! (Does Final Fantasy victory dance) Feedback appreciated. Next Chapter is Show-Down and Battle Time

Hiro, Jack, Ryo, and Ruu, and Bang, and Shin are my CHARACTERS if you wish to use any leave a review stating that, cause I have review alert. Same goes for any of my characters or my story as long as your polite about it you may use them. I WILL E-MAIL YOU!