Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale of Two Pirates ❯ Captive ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well, a few A/N’s for all of you here.

I am new to the world of Tale Spin fanfiction, though I have been a fan for years and years. Usually I write anime fanfiction or fanfiction for video games. I’ve written this fic when I was about 10 or so. I found it in a book I wrote. I have a few fanarts from it, though I don’t know if I’ll post them.

My favorite character has always been Don Karnage. Every day, I would always hope that the episode would have him in it. What can I say? I’m a sucker for baddies.

Anyway here is a fanfic for all of those Don Karnage fans!

I hope I do him justice.

Rating- PG

Pairings- Don Karnage/OC

Warnings- Just fluff and maybe some violence, this is the air pirates we’re talking about.

Summary-An old friend resurfaces from Don’s past, but can their bond take a turn as they face the dangers of being pirates together? Solely based around the air pirates. R&R!

Disclaimer: Don’t own Jack, don’t know Jack…Who is Jack anyway?

A Tale of Two Pirates

By: Melissa Norvell

Chapter 1: Captive

The skies were clear and peaceful, for the moment at least. She looked out of her window at the passive sky that seemed continual across the horizon, overlooking the picturesque little town of Cape Suzette. All seemed like a insipidly serene day as the refined figure sat perched beside of the pilot, who was too busy flying the plane to correspond with her.

The two exchanged a “pleasant” conversation that involved saying absolutely nothing to each other for about an hours’ worth of time.

The woman was a youthful fox, who was tall and slender. She had blonde hair and wore a classy look. One could call her stunning, those who did never lived to tell about it, or at least, if they did, they were now broke and stripped of all possessions. The young blonde sighed in vexation as she looked lazily out of the window.

‘Good thing I asked for a ride from this poor sap. He has no idea what’s to come.’ She thought as she let a sly smile slither onto her red lips. ‘Now Coleen, just wait for the right moment to…’

Her thoughts were cut short as the plane tipped to the side, causing her to fall out of her seat and almost into the pilot of the plane.

“Gah!”

Coleen winced in pain from hitting the pilot’s chair and put her hand to her back as she made a face of agony.

“Drat it all. I knew the opportunity was too perfect.” She replied agonizingly as she gritted her teeth in irritation and ache.

A sound of thrumming came from the hull of the plane.

‘Gun shots?’ The vixen narrowed her eyes.

She arose to her feet to see the pilot’s idiom one of fear.

“What’s going on, Miss?” He asked.

“Why should I know? I’m just a passenger, remember?” The blonde retorted as she ran over to the window to see what the difficulty was.

All seemed clear, then something came flying at the window at almost light speed and the thrumming sounds could be heard going across the top of the plane.

“Someone’s shooting at the plane.” She stated the obvious as the plane turned to the side again. The vixen tried as best she could to cling to the window seal, face twisting into a “please let my fingers hold on because I don’t want to collide into another wall” face.

The fox pulled herself up and was finally able to take a better look out to see several small planes flying around them, shooting ammunition. She could hear a voice over a megaphone with some sort of eccentric accent telling them to land.

‘Great.’ She thought, as she wore a look of unamusement. ‘As soon as I decide to hijack a plane, some other pirates come along and steal it from me, and there are a lot of them too. I’m clearly outnumbered in this one. Looks like I’ll have to…’

“What the-?”

Her head snapped and looked to the door as she felt a tugging wind, pulling her, like a vacuum. She tried to dig her nails into the floor, but the surface was took slick and she slid across the floor at a slow, pulling pace.

Her hair blew haphazardly in the wind. It was disheveled and messy, so she couldn’t see who was in the plane. She heard several footsteps and before she knew it, the blonde vixen was lifted up and thrown into something leather, that she was guessing was an airplane seat. At least she didn’t get thrown out of the plane and collide with the ground beneath.

‘Where am I?’ She thought. ‘I feel the air around me, but I’m floating. What’s this feeling around my arms and face…?’

Then, she realized what was happening.

‘Oh great…’ Coleen thought. ‘Now I’m a prisoner of some bunch of pirates that might kill me on the spot. Heh might as well face impending doom.’

There was silence for a few moments, the loitering and laughing. They sounded to be mostly men.

‘Great . . . Guy pirates, an all man crew. I usually know how that goes, bunch of pervs…’ Coleen thought.

The ride to wherever they were going was long and boring. Nothing could be heard but inexplicable voices, the sound of the wind through hair and the noise the sounds of the apparatus going on the planes.

‘Where was I? Where was I going? And most importantly of all, what would become of me?’

Well, there was chapter 1, not much of anything really, but I hope that I can do some justice here. This is my first Talespin fanfic, though I’ve been a fan of the show since I was 10. Please give me some reviews! I’d really appreciate them.

Thanks for reading all! I’m glad that someone will read my stories!

See you next time!