Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mary-Sue Story ❯ Introducing Myself, And a List For Your Convienence ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A True Mary-Sue

By Aviarianna O Lorien, formerly SonKalia but I choose to use my real name………just because.

Al Normal Disclaimers apply, Tolkien owns the rights to the books, and Peter Jackson owns the Rights to the movies he produced. Since I will mention the Labyrinth and such as well, all rights to the Labyrinth movie belong to Jim Henson and company. Please note, these are only formalities so that I do not get sued for telling my story. Now then, onto the story of me, a true Mary-Sue.

An Introduction and a List for your convenience

Let me introduce myself, my name is Aviarianna, meaning `fairy of the air'. I am a witch still in self-training, I am also half cat demon, druid and most likely even a little fae. My name seems fitting as my major element is air and my minor element is water, or fire.(I'm still determining this, heh.) Oh, and one more little detail, I'm a true Mary-Sue. Yes, I mean it; I've been to the underground, which in turn let me come to Middle Earth. So yes, I am a Mary-Sue, and when I found this out, I was shocked, but now I have my story to tell all of you, and it is still in the making somewhat so bare with me. I apologize in advance, for updates shall vary from next day to months apart as my story goes on from whenever chapter stops at present day. So, sorry for the slow updates that are sure to come up.

Before the story can start, I wish to enlighten those of you reading this about what your favorite elves are really like. Yes, only the elves since I was sent to ME way WAY before any of the human characters were even born. This means, that only the elves will be on this list, but as soon as I am able to find out what the men you all know and love in ME are like, I'll post another list. I promise you all this.

The Truth About Your Favorite Elves

Arwen- Well, not much to say………she does look remotely like Liv Tyler, remotely. And she is a complete and utter girly girl. She wears dresses 24/7, she has a makeup kit that would make Mary Kay envious if you can believe it, and most of you wont. All she wants to talk about is male elves, dresses, nature and hair and make-up! It's enough to make one nuts! I love her like a sister, and I hate her like one. And she can ride a horse very well, but she is not, I repeat NOT the fastest rider in Imladris, that title belongs to Lord Glorfindel and it always will. What can I say, I'm a tomboy, and she's not. I didn't hang around with her a lot.

Elladin and Ellrohir, AKA Ellie and Laddie to me- Lord Elronds pretty much identical twin sons, Arwen's brothers. Cuties, definitely, and by far some of the best pranksters to hang with, honestly, they are so very fun to play around with! Always getting into trouble for one thing or another, they can be polite when they want to be but usually aren't, like me.

Glorfindel-AKA Glory or Glorfy to me- Very wise, kind, like an uncle to me I suppose. He's the best rider in Imladris by far! He's given me a few lessons, he's given me a few sword lessons, and he's always been there if I needed to talk since I can't stand Arwen's incessant chatter for more than 15 minutes, if that. All in all, he's a very kind elf, and very old. And he's full of stories about the twins, and even about Arwen and even, Elrond of all people! Cool eh?

Haldir- AKA Haldi, or brother to me- Well………he's my elder brother, not by blood but as good as. He can't cook for crap. Honestly, he always burns himself, it's really sad to watch. He can't fight with a staff for crap either, the first time we fought with staffs in a training session, he lost, badly, very badly. And he is not, I repeat, NOT the heatless cold arrogant bastard I've read him portrayed as, honestly! I mean, he has his pride, definilty. And he's only arrogant every once in a while. He's excellent with blades, and totally good at archery, which, I really am pretty average at, but apparently better than the new batch of Galadhrim this season. He's an excellent caring big brother and a great friend. Without him, and his training, I probably wouldn't be alive today, and he has an interesting sense of humor, he's actually a bit of a prankster himself. Interesting eh?

Legolas, AKA, Leggo to me- Well, Legolas fan girls, I'm sorry to report he is not the polite and sweet prince you all make him out to be. He happens to be one of the most perverted and silly elves in all of Middle Earth. Honestly! And he's a rotten little bugger, he never paid attention to his etiquette tutors, in fact, he even set ones breeches on fire once! But he's a good friend, one of my best. And he's got one hell of a sense of humor………except when it comes to his hair, I know this from experience and you'll all read about it in later chapters because I am a major prankster as well. Heh. He's an excellent archer though, and very skilled with a bow as many already know. He's pretty skilled with a blade as well, though he specializes in daggers.

Lady Galadriel-AKA, mom away from home- Words cannot describe her beauty, truly, they cant. This she-elf is beautiful; she glows practically with some inner light! And she's very wise, and loves children to no end, that's probably partly why she loves me, I act like a child half the time. Galadriel is just………one of the most kindest, wisest and beautiful people I know. She is always there right when you need her, its uncanny really! And she is an excellent teacher of telepathic/mental capabilities. I love her, I really do.

Lord Celeborn-AKA Adar/Ada (father)-Like a father to me, and he is mostly quiet but he is there for me, he is willing to give keen advice on most every subject. He has a very good sense of humor most of the time. He's very good at archery, one of my teachers in it actually, also, he gave me a good number of elvish language lessons too. He's an all around good guy here peoples, very good and pretty darn cool.

Lord Elrond-AKA Adar/Ada as well. - Well………the eyebrow thing is completely true! Lol, yeppers, very true. Elrond is again, like a father to me, full of good advice, very understanding, that whole lot. And he seems to have a soft spot in his heart for females. Heh, he's got an interesting sense of humor too, and he's not too strict but he can annoy really easily, especially when it comes to the twins. I should know, I've been in on most of there pranks and jokes………not pretty when its over, at least for them, for some reason he always makes an excuse to let me off with nothing but a look. He's cool people, very cool.

Well now, that's a lovely little list isn't it? It's all true kiddies! Every last word of it. Now, its up to you all to believe it or not, you don't have too, but its true. This chapter was just the beginning; the introduction to what my story is all about. The disclaimer stands for all chapters, the list is for your convenience so you know what everyone is really like.

-Aviarianna O Lorien