Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mary-Sue Story ❯ How I Got There And A Memory Of Traumatic Proportions! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well………I am surprised that I haven't gotten a flame yet since this is a Mary-Sue, even if it is a true one. Now then, I've decided to do this part story, part journal-ish. Mostly because its all from memory, still with me? Good. Oh, and before we begin………Shout outs to my reviewers so far!!!! Heh…right, on with it then. BTW, these people all reviewed me on fanfiction.net…I have yet to see reviews on Mediaminor! Come on peoples! Oppinions matter to me!

oremis: Thank You! It is unique isn't it………heh. That was pretty funny wasn't it, right and Anti-Sue ficci, lol. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Niffers: Hiya's Niffs! Lol, yes it is uncanny isn't it…everything. And so true, I'll look into the arrogance thingy, someone has gotten out of hand without his lil'sis there to keep him in check eh? Lol, heh.

Faila Gamgee of Sandy Downs: Umm…confused about what exactly? And the threat was really not neccisary, eh-heh………and I am indeed telling the truth deary, but problems have arisen which will be addressed in later chappies.

Thanks again all reviewers. Your support is really appreciated! Honestly, Thank you soooooo very much. Now then, on with the `story' eh? Heh, yes………

How I got there and a Memory of Traumatic proportions!

Alright there, in order to get this………you need a bit more background on me I suppose. Well, there used to be this group Triad. The Oglum, Nazeroot and Guffaut. Now, these three groups handle everything to do with the supernatural. A type of real MIB if you will, though dealing more with Vampires, witches, wizards, warlocks, fairytale creatures and other realms. It just so happens that I was sent to the Fae realm merely a week after my 13th b-day. Nice eh? I was not pleased with this. You want the full detail of that visit? I posted it in a story form, title as follows: My First Experience, and As A Diplomat I Might Add. It goes into detail about that visit, if your curious about it that is.

To go more into why I was sent there you have to understand something. Oglum, and in fact all the groups, have an emperor and an empress, though the empress tends to be more in charge than the emperor. I was the empress, emphasis on was, the groups disbanded about a year and a half to two years ago. Well………as the empress, the council told me I was to learn to be a diplomat, and meeting with Jareth was to be my first real try at it, an experiment to see wheather I could or could not handle it. By the end of that visit, despite the wine, I had officially made myself a new friend, Jareth. Go figure, I always make friends with the weirdest people, what can I say? It's a gift.

But, since that day, I'd visit him at night or on weekends, thank you time manipulation! Heh…it helps a lot, and besides, The Oglum, who happened to be left wit all the messy jobs, damnable other groups, have had to freeze time, yes we have, many times. You humans wouldn't believe all the shit that's happened that you've all witnessed but has been erased from your memories, wars, fights, things that were never supposed to be for your eyes. His palace, with huge halls, hidden passageways, beautiful gardens, lots of rooms to explore and one hell of a library! It was the perfect place for me to get away from it all………but of course, it never lasted long, I was always back in the human realm dealing with Oglum and triad buisiness. Anyways, place yourself back at that first meeting, me and Jareth, saying goodbye with a small hug.

Now Fast forward about 8 months give or take.

I take you now to one of the many windowed halls of Jareth's castle. Now, here you see Jareth walking briskly down the marbled floor looking slightly flustered and annoyed. The reason is the young teenage looking girl following him briskly as well with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her pale face. Her orange-brown eyes look tired and angrily annoyed and her shoulder length brown hair is a bit messy and down. She has on a pair of bell bottoms and a purple and white turtleneck.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the half cat demon Aviarianna, that's me! At this paricular moment I think I was berating jareth about his lack of concern with the oubliettes, instead of fixing them up like he'd be told to, he had just added more that were already fixed up………I don't know how he thought that would get him out of fixing them but hey, that's Jareth for ya'all. One more thing, I only barely new of the whole LOTR series back then, I didn't start reading it till the summer after I returned, for reasons that are my own. Just thought you all would like to know that.

So, he stopped and turned to me, cuasing me to smack right into his chest, which hurt mind you. And stated, and I quote this here peoples from memory so bare with me: "Avaria you are extremely stressed and irritable and annoyed and I am sending you on a well needed Vacation." Mind you, he didn't ask me if I wanted to go on one, though I did ultimately want to and needed one, he stated it. And what do I do, I stand there like an idiot and mutter.

"What?"

"A Vacation my dear little halfbreed." And I'm totally sure I growled at the halfbreed comment, even though its true, I still hated being called a halfbreed, I don't hat it all that much anymore but still………its kind of degrading to a point. "because you need to get away from everything and relax." He smiled at this I'm sure.

Now you all must think that I jumped at this opportunity, and really, I wanted to but there was one teensly little problemo………

"What the hell am I supposed to do about my duties as Empress?! The Groups are already begging to go into shambles!"

"It will all be taken care of personally my little kitten" ichy nickname, but that's also Jareth for ya'all. He then had on this sincere yet solom-ish smile. I knew I couldn't argue with him after that smile, and I'm pretty damned sure my sigh was heavy then.

"Fine, where are you sending me then." I asked, cheerily-ish, I think.

"Middle Earth!" he said exitedly.

" The place with the elves?" Stupid question I know, but hey, like I said before, I didn't know more than the stories J had told me.

"Yes, Avaria. `sigh' the place with the elves." Can you just imagine the exsaspereated expression on his face just then, I wish I'd had a camera! Lol.

Anyways………I dunno quite how we got there, but the first stop was Lorien, Caras Galadhon, and I loved it. Now, my most prominent home in Middle Earth is in fact Caras-Galadhon, or Lothlorien if you must. Where I was placed in the care of the March Warden, Haldir. Its funny, some of the first words Lady Galadriel said to Haldir when she presented me to him and said he was my official guardian, was, "Treat her as family Haldir, for she may very well be it someday." Me thinks she knows something we don't.

I have also taken up residence in Rivendell, where I have weaseled my way into most of the residents hearts. And my most prominent friends are Elronds twin sons, Elladin and Ellrohir, affectionitly nicknamed Ellie and Laddie. And of course Arwen………girly girl that she is, is like my sister.

Oh and I've been to Mirkwood once, and I figured out why Leggo like to stay in Rivendale and Lorien so damnable much! I stayed 24 hours before I told Legolas I wanted to go home! Its creepy and I swear…those spiders scared the shit out of me!

Anyways, that's how I got there, that's how I became a Mary-Sue………but my story isn't done yet, not by a long shot. That was merely and introductory chapter. And I leave you with a prominent memory of mine, On one of my visits to Rivendale, Legolas had come with me, pervy elf decided that it would save time and energy to use just one horse, he also decided that I was to sit on his lap for the journey from Lorien to Rivendale, this was technacly payback for the umcomfortable position I was placed in.

Ladies and Germs, I present my memory of Leggos Embarrasment and my week long traumatization.

Okay, so one of my most infamous pranks was testing out/using homemade and usually charmed hair-dyes out on elves that pissed me off or were close to me………like Leggo!

So, I snuck into Leggo's room in Imladris while he was in the adjoining bathroom knowing I'd switched his normal hair shampoo for my special, never been tested, forrest green, dye shampoo. I wanted to see his reaction first hand, so I snuck in and hid behind the door. This was a mistake.

I think Leggo first became suspicious as the water was slowly showing traces of green as eh rinsed his hair out, it was a bath here peoples, minds out of the gutter till the end here if you please! Anyways, after that he decided to look to the left as there was a mirror mouted head level on the wall, his reaction was as follows:

"AI!!!!!!! BY THE VALOR! WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODS HAPPENED TO MY HAIR!!??!?…[now add in any and all elvish curses and you will have the fuller reaction, oh and add a really peeved scared look too. Heh.]

He was seriously pawing at and examining and tugging at his hair, his blue eyes were triple there normal size. First he was scared, then sad at the fate of his poor hair {snorts, him and his hair, I swear!} Now, this was going on for 15 minutes, and I had been keeping in the laughter so far, very well, but then, the inevitable happened, I giggled. That one little giggle was heard and suddenly………

"AVARIA!!!!!!!"

"Uh……..heh, BYE!" I ran as fast as my legs would carry me and then some out of the bathroom and out of his room into the hall where minutes later I was joined. Joined as in I now had a green haired, pissed off, merely towel clad,{ I can just see the drool there fangirls.} Mirkwood prince yelling many curses at me as I speeded down the hallways with him close behind. Then the staircase happened.

I hate stairs, to this day I do, which may have you asking, why did I live in Lorien then, well, you'll find out soon enough but that's for another day. Anyways, so I try to scramble up the steps as Legolas is at 20 feet and closing, and me being my clumsy little self, honestly, I'm the worst clutz you will ever meet, trip on like the first few steps and fall backwards flat on my behind! So now Leggo is laughing his elf arse off, but he made two tiny mistakes, he put on hand to try and stifle his giggles at my glare, too he let go of the towel to grab his side as he had been laughing so hard at me for falling, landing on my but and glaring all at the same time.

Thus, `swoosh, whump' Down falls the towel and there is Legolas, standing in the middle of the hall, 5 feet from me, completely butt naked! Now it was my turn to laugh, but before I did, my reaction was as follows:

O_o!!?? "Holy Shite! My eyes! My poor sensitive half demon eyes!" and covering my eyes then burst out laughing. When I finally manged to shut up, Legolas had rewrapped the towel around himself and was muttering more curses under his breath as he quickly walked back to put some clothes on. Leggo Fangirls, you will all be happy to know that Legolas is VERY well endowed! As for after that, we could not look eachother in the eye for at least a week, and I in fact could hardly look at him at all for fear of my eyes wandering a tad bit lower than they should.

I'm sure you all are thinking me nutz right? Well, its all true, and I have much more to say. I just thought I'd embarrass Leggo a tad bit, he deserves it. Anyways, I look forward to reading your reviews, its gonna be interesting to see who's skeptical and who's actually not afraid to take me seriously. Really, it will be. And as before, for more detail on my Labyrinth visit, read the other true ficci I've posted entitles "My First Experience, And As A Diplomat I Might Add" Its true, and it goes into more detail about my first meeting with Jareth.

-Aviarianna O' Lorien