Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mary-Sue Story ❯ How I FELL In Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How I fell in love…literally.

Well, how to say this…yes I did fall in love with an elf, and not just figuratively either. There is a certain staircase in Lorien that happens to have my eternal gratitude and is the only one I will refrain from cursing if I fall on it, or off it in any case. Mostly because it was the act of falling off this particular staircase after tripping on a step, very high up mind you, which landed me in the arms of one particular Elf named Trinion. Strange name, GREAT guy!

Trinion and I had not exactly been formerly introduced before I landed in his arms but I had seen him around before, and he and Haldir had been seen talking once in a while. I'd developed a tiny crush but this little accident blossomed it into a full-blown thing. And you all wanna know something? We became best friends and then truly fell in love. Though I think the term love at first site fits as well………

Let me describe my husband as best I can: Of course he's like a foot taller than me, heh………His features are regal, great facial structure as any elf would have of course and his skin was pale but a healthy glowing pale and soooo soft. Definite muscle but lean too. His muscle shows but not like overly so. His hair was down to about his elbows, and dirty blonde, always half up half down with one small braid on each side of his face either behind the ear or in front of. And now for the clincher………his eyes. Oh………how to describe his eyes, hrmm………

Okay, maybe it's just me but even in Middle Earth, green eyes are a bit of a rarity, as they are here, at least where I live. But Trinion's eyes, my gods, they weren't just green, they were starburst green! Every shade of green that you could find in a forest, and then some were in his eyes and a total starburst effect! They were beautiful, deep, and dark but bright, windows to the soul that could pierce you to your core. What can I say, I'm a stickler for the eyes, it's a weakness, but it's also a gift, just look who it landed me! Heh.

And yes, he is my husband, and I don't care if you read my profile and say that's impossible. Haven't I stated enough that I don't care? Anyways…. That's the gist, I was walking up a certain staircase in Lorien, and though I had people watching out for me [thanks to a slightly overprotective Haldir, should I fall, he wanted to make sure someone would catch me, or stop me from falling period, like I said, I'm a clutz.] Well, I tripped on a step, quite high up, which in turn sent me careening over the side before anyone was able to catch me. Trinion just happened to be there at the right place at the right time. While I was expecting to hit the dirt and grass and moss rather hard, what I ended up with, was the feeling of being caught in very strong, very warm, muscular arms. So, I started breathing again, normally I mean, and looked up to the face of my savior and the first thing I notice are his eyes, then his voice. It's was embarrassing, honestly. I mean someone can guess your name because you're the one that fell, and the one your brother is telling stories about………"Aviarianna I presume?" He said, amusedly. I blushed like hell and squeaked, yes squeaked out a "yes" and looked down. He then proceeded to set me down on solid ground, bowed to me, mentioned seeing me again sometime soon and went on his way. I didn't really think I'd met my future husband but it turned out to be that I did, several years later, after becoming major friends, and lovers, and finding out just how fun a rainstorm in a forest can be on numerous occasions, lol, we were, the elvish equivalency of married. I miss him greatly though…I've a plain gold band on my ring finger for and from him. I know I'll see him again but with all these complications theirs no telling when exactly that will happen.

Please, no vexatatious rants on this one, I've been dealing with enough and I do not need someone yelling at me about a fucking marysue crazy story. I've heard it enough, repeat offenders, your reveiws will be removed, I promise!

-Aviarianna O' Lorien