Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Ass:The series(in story) ❯ It Begins... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: This story is my story and is the story of my comic! Please don't take my character or my friends characters.

If you do...I'll shoot you. MUAHAHA!

________________________________________________________________ ________

Prologue: It Begins

It's funny….How when you think life is great, thing suddenly change and your life becomes a mess. My name is Sam, and my life changed October 13th on what we now call "The Night of Blood".

I was only 10 years of age, and my life was going GREAT. Until…that day, the one called "The Night of Blood".

It was horrible! Me and my sisters and my…annoying brother, were all playing video games. My twin sister and I were playing for first while our other sibling watched.

I have a pretty big family. I had a mother and father, an older sister of age 14, a twin sister who was the same age as me OVBIOUSLY, a younger sister who was 9, a younger BROTHER who was also 9, and two little sisters of age 1 and 2.

You can geuss that the youngest weren't playing video games. They just watched.

So…here's what happened…

I was just about to win when playing a fighting game with my sister, when she paused it.

"Why'd you pause it?!" I asked. I always got angry when she paused it. Cause it was usually to stall me while she thought of a way to cheat her way into winning. But this time, it wasn't for winning.

"Shh! Don't you hear it?" She had placed her finger on my lip and looked at me sternly. Her eyes were narrow and dark, just like always. She looked at the others.

"Stop stalling and unpause!" I almost yelled at her. Until she glared at me.

"I'm serious sam! I thought I heard a scream!" My twin had now officially scared the hell out of my sisters. The younger ones at least.

We all stayed silent. I was about to say something when we all heard mom scream.

We quickly got up, but left the two youngest ones behind.

We ran to our mother and fathers room to see what had happened.

That's when we saw it…

There she was…laying on the floor. Unconscious maybe? Or maybe dead? We couldn't tell. There was no blood, but she looked so lifeless. And we also saw father, laying there beside her. Looking unconscious but lifeless, with no blood around. Then we noticed a figure behind them. Standing there with an evil grin.

My younger sister, Jenis, who was the 9 year old, was scared out of her wits! I noticed she was white like a marshmellow. And..so was Travis, my only brother. He was also 9. For some strange reason, he hated his name, and preferred to be called T.M. His middle name was martin, so that's where the M came from.

Anyway…

The person behind our parents, was holding nothing in her hands, so we thought she beat them up to make them like they were. But still, it didn't look like that's what happened. It looked like they were killed instantly and dropped to the floor like fly's. That person, she looked so evil. Her fur was dark red, and so was her hair. And when she raised her head so we could see her eyes, I noticed something….she had red eyes as well! He clothes we horribly revealing, and it sickened me. How could someone so young wear clothes. I mean…she WAS young….wasn't she? I couldn't quite tell. He face looked young, but she was fully grown in both height and…well…you know.

She took one step over our parents, and that's when me and roxy quickly turned around and pushed our siblings back.

We ran down to our youngest ones and picked them up then carried them to a closet. We put them in as they looked at us with confusion, wondering what we were doing. As we placed them in, I turned to my brother, Travis.

"Get in.." I demanded.

"What?!" He didn't know what I was talking about. But it seemed like he did.

"Go I there and makes sure the girls stay safe. Im counting on you…OK?!" I started to get more serious. I didn't just want my sibling to get killed by this..this..killer!

My brother stepped in after my youngest sisters, Shrim, and Pip, who we called Shrimp and Pip-Squeak. I wasn't sure why.

When they were all in, I locked the door behind them, then the rest of us went down to the basment, where there was another closet. The only other one that could be locked by key.

As my twin, Roxy, got my sister, Jenis to get in, I looked to my older sister, who looked at ME sternly and then looked to the closet, as if she was telling me to get in.

"Go.." She told me.

"I'm not leaving you with no place to hide!" I looked at my older sister. So she was 14 years older than me! I didn't care! I didn't want her to get hurt. Besides, I think that me and roxy were stronger to defend ourselves. We were both good in fighting and had started takewon do.

Then my older sister, Liz, looked at me again.

I sighed to myself and turned to Roxy and nodded. I stepped halfway into the closet, but then..

I quickly turned around and grabed Liz, and pushed her into the closet and locked it.

I turned to roxy, who seemed awfully frightened now.

"What are we gonna do now?"

I looked at my sister and started walking up the stairs as I told her…"Going to lure the killer away from our home…and family.."\

Roxy was shocked but she followed me anyway. Tippical, for her to follow me. She never wanted me to be the only hero.

So…

We both walked to our parents room, but when we got there, there was no one in the room but that lady.

"Who are you?!" I demanded to know this by now.

She said nothing. She just…grinned. Like the chesser cat from Alice in wonderland. But…it was an evil grin, like…the alice in wonder land game. You know..that real DARK one? The one where you kill people as alice. Scary thing..

Anyway…

I snarled at her and asked her the same question I had asked before. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

The lady frowned for a second then..that evil grin again.

"I am..Sarin…and you will die..just like you parents."

I could hear something..right behind me. I was about to turn until I was able to recognize the sound. It was my sister. She was..crying? I hadn't heard her cry since she was 7 and I bit her arm when she pulled my tail. We both got into trouble that day.

I knew sarin was about to run after us, so I quickly took out a small pocket knife I had and pulled it open. But…

It appeared that sarin had an even BIGGER knife. She took out a dagger and took a step forward.

I decided to do what all hero's in trouble would do aventually…

Run…

I turned around and grabed Roxy's arm. And I ran like hell down the hall and out the front door.

I quickly turned down the road and ran down it. I didn't want to look back to see if sarin had ran after us, but I didn't need to…

My sister did…

"SAM! She's catching up to us!" I could still hear the muffled cries in her voice, and I wanted to turn around to comfort her, but I just couldn't stop running. I had to get us safe.

As me and roxy's ran down that road, I noticed one of the alley's. I decided to run into and try to lose her in a way only me and Roxy could.

Fly…

We had been born with wings, and it brought us much teasing from kids at school. But everytime we WERE teased, we would pay the kids back for what they said.

I turned into the alley to find a dead end as I suspected. I sprouted my wings and turned to my sister.

"Roxy! We gotta fly outta here! Quick! Sprout your wings!"

Roxy shivered, and I could feel it, as I held her shoulders.

"I..I can't…I still haven't healed from the last t-.."

I shook her widely as I knew she was gonna finish with "the last time" and I understood why she was so scared of flying. She almost killed herself trying to fly off a cliff when she was 8. Ever since then she couldn't fly an inch off the ground.

"This isn't `then'! It's `now'! So let's get the hell out of here!"

She didn't listen, she just stood there. I decided I would have to fly us both up. But…when I tried, I couldn't fly. I suddenly remembered I had damaged my wings last week and I STILL needed to heal them.

Great..just the time..

I went to the end of the alley and leaned against the wall. I then saw..a trash bin. I hid roxy beside it and ran to the front of the alley so sarin wouldn't come to the back and notice roxy.

Sarin slowly walked into the alley as I stood in the middle of it. I took out my pocket knife again, an held it close to me. She took out her dagger again and also held it close to me, for now she was only an inch away from me.

"…"I stayed silent as she traced the dagger from my head….to my waist. And then…

SLASH!

She slashed at my eye. I had now a cut down my eye, but somehow it didn't damage the ACTUAL eye. I seemed to have only damaged above and below it.

SLASH!

She did it again! But this time to my other eye. I covered my eye with my hands. And my arms were completely volnurable.

And then she did it again..but not just once…and not twice…nto three times..nooooo…way more.

SLASH!

…..

SLASH!SLASH!SLASH!

…..

SLASH!SLASH!SLASH!SLASH!SLASH!SLASH!

…..

SLASH!SLASH!SLASH!

……

SLASH!

….

My arm was now bleeding so bad..she had cut back and forth down my arm. My right one! My best arm! The one I drew with! And I loved to draw!

I geuss my sister couldn't take it anymore, cause I saw her come running out, screaming and yelling for sarin to stop.

"STOOOOOOOP!LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!"

She came and stood right beside me…on my left.

We were both wearing belly shirts, and sarin must have thought of this right when she noticed it.

She took out another dagger and slashed at an angle inwards with both daggers..at the same time..on our stomachs!.

We both dropped to the ground. I was surprised that roxy dropped so fast.

My head lay facing sarin. I could see her feet turn and I saw her walk away.

I realized that now that mom and dad were gone, we would have no one to look after us. But I knew we couldn't tell the police, because we didn't want our younger sibling to grow up in an orphanage. Besides…they would probably split us up if we went there. So..our only choise was to live on our own.

Seems we weren't the only, seems other family's lost their parents. Like my friend Tech..and Tiff..and Ema…

So I decided to makea a group that would be just to stop this killer. For I knew she wasn't done the killing. She was gonna go on with it. But I couldn't let her.

And now..that's what we do…we are all 4 years older..and we fight to stop that evil killer….

Sarin…

Read and Review