Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Ass:The series(in story) ❯ Shadowing Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: This story is my story and is the story of my comic! Please don't take my character or my friends characters.

If you do...I'll shoot you. MUAHAHA!

________________________________________________________________ ________

Chapter 1:Shadowing Encounter

________________________________________________________________ ________

Deep in the city of Furritropilous, at around 7:30 am, a young fox girl was sleeping in her bed, not aware of how late she would be for meeting with her friend.

The alarm went off at exactly 7:35 am and as Sam hit the clock, she slowly sat up with her eyes squinting in the light.

Sam turned on the bed to face the wall beside it. Her wall was covered with art pictures. And the wall that he bed was against, was covered with pictures of her friends. Most of them appeared to be guy pictures, since she had mostly friends that were guys.

Sam slowly stood up and walked to her dresser. She opened the drawer and pulled out a white t-shirt, her baggiest blue jeans, and a pair of socks.

As she got on her clothes, she started to wake up more and turned to the clock, realizing what time it was.

It was now 8:00, which would mean she would be late unless she went twice as fast with getting ready to leave to her friends house.

Sam ran down the stairs and into the living room, around to the kitchen. She put down a piece of toast in the toaster and went back to the TV then turned it on.

Click

The TV turned on and Sam changed it to the news. Nothing good was ever on and the only thing she needed was to check if any horrible stuff had happened over night.

Just last week, three people were killed on the street by a mysterious red hedgehog.

Sam knew who it was, she almost always had a good geuss.

Sam sorta had a six sense. If someone tried to take something from behind her, she would grab their arm before they could.

Sam left the TV on and walked to the kitchen, smelling smoke and seeing some black smoke floating above her head from the kitchen.

"ACK!" Sam ran to the toaster as it caught fire. Sam grabbed a cloth and put it over the toaster to put it out.

"…."Sam took out the burnt toast as it became dust.

Sam sighed and put on her shoes, grabbed her skateboard and went out the door.

As she skated up to a old house, with broken windows and dented walls, a loose door and loose nails, she noticed her watch had stopped.

Sam grinned as she taped her watch" good..an excuse to be late.."

Sam slowly walked up to the old loose door and pushes it away to the side as she moved a board out of her face and went inside.

Sam put he skateboard down beside the door and looked around the old abandoned looking house. She put her hand to her mouth and called out.

"TEEEECCCCHH???!!!" There was no answer. She did it again..

"TEEEECCCCHH???!!!" Still no answer…

Sam decided to look around for her friend that she was calling.

She expected him to be in the kitchen, eating what ever food was left in the fridge, but found no trace of him.

She then heard a small CRASH! Coming from downstairs.

"huh??" Sam turned around and walked to the basement door. She opened it up more so she could walk down.

It was pitch black except for one light coming from a HUGE computer. "Tech?"

She stepped down from the stairs and looked towards the computer. Usually tech was sitting or standing infront of it, but there was no one there.

"Odd…." Sam looked around her. She couldn't see anything because she had just come into the dark and her eyes hadn't adjusted yet. Sam slowly let her eyes adjust and could now see everything around her; Even the hiding Tech behind all the mechanical junk.

Sam stood there and pretended she didn't know tech was there and she waited for him to try and scare her.

As tech slowly walked up to her and was just about to say "HI SAM!", Sam turned to him and spoke instead" hi tech..".

Instead of Tech scarring Sam, Sam scarred Tech as Tech fell backwards into the pile of mechanical junk!

"AAAAAAH!" Tech landing in the pile, make several noises as he did.

Sam just smirked, amused by Tech's foolishness. She turned to him and put out her hand and grabbed his then pulled him up.

"You were close that time.." Sam smirked again.

Tech rubbed his head as he pulled on the cord attached to the light bulb, hanging from the ceiling, and turned the light on. "Really?"

Sam crossed her arms and continued to smirk as she spoke "Oh yeah….you almost got me", almost sounding sarcastic.

Tech slouched a bit as he pouted. "So why have you come?"

Sam's face had gone all too serious at this time. He eyes narrowed as she looked up at Tech.

"I think Sarin is up to something. Last week there was new that someone stole a healing tube and a special stabalizer."

Tech nodded along with what Sam was saying "So you think Sarin stole it and is using it for some evil thing?"

Sam nodded "Yes…we gotta go to her base and check it out!"

Tech sighed and put his hands behind his head. "Well ok…but don't you drag me into anything dangerous.."

"Aren't I already?" Sam grinned

"Well.." Tech started up a sentence but couldn't finish it, as Sam grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs and out the door.

Tech pulled his arm away from Sam. "WAIT! How the hell are we gonna get there? We can't get there without driving..and I know what your like with vehicals. And you're too young to drive."

Sam grins and turns her head to Tech. "I got my license at Alberta.."

"Crap.."

Sam grinned even wider. "But we aren't taking a vehical to Sarin's base anyway!"

Tech suddenly felt nervous, knowing what kind of crazy things Sam has done in her days.

"Umm…then..h-how are we gonna g-get there?"

Sam pointed to the sky with pride. "WE FLY!"

Tech looked up to see what she was pointed at the looked to Sam. "Er…what?"

Sam grabbed Tech's arm. "We will fly there!"

"W-w-wait! Can't we just take the.." As Tech was about to finish his sentence, Sam sprouted her big angel wings and shot up into the sky as Tech finished off with a..

"..TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNN!"

Later on, Sam landed infront of Sarin's base with a dizzy Tech at hand.

"Building….spinning.." Tech said in a dizzy voice.

Sam looked seriously up at the building as she turned to Tech, who had just regained his balance.

"Come on Tech.." Sam took Tech's arm again and walked to the building.

As they slowly entered the building, they looked around and saw no Sarin. So they walked down the hall where the saw several rooms, filled with a lot of technology, heaven to Tech.

Sam noticed a room from within the dark hallway. There was a blue light shining from the room.

As Sam and Tech slowly walked up to it, they looked around the corner of the door.

No on was there.

Sam walked into the room and looked to the computer which was attached to a healing/experiment tube. Sam started to look up at the tube as Tech hid in the shadows.

Sam couldn't see what was in the tube. Her eyes again had not yet focused. As she was about to focus her eyes, the sound of foot steps were heard as Tech pulled Sam into the shadows and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh…" The two waited to see who was walking into the room.

Sam right away recognized her by her horribly slutty clothes. Sam's eyes widened. It was Sarin!

Sarin went to the computer and slowly put a disc into it. She typed on the computer and then took the disc back out.

Sam's ears started to tickle against Tech's nose as Tech tried his best not to sneeze but failed and made a quite sneeze.

"Achoo.." Sam and Tech's eyes widened as Sarin turned quickly around to them.

Sarin focused her eyes to see the two and her eyes widened when she did. "YOU!"

Sarin backed away slowly till her back touched the tube. Sarin turned her head slight as to see the tube. She then looked at the two in the shadows and took out a small smoke bomb.

Slowly, she lifted up the smoke bomb and tossed it to the ground.

An explosion of smoke filled the room and Sam and Tech coughed as the sound of class breaking was heard..

SMASH!

Followed by a loud gunshot…

BANG!

As the smoke cleared, Sam was left standing to see the tube's glass broken and what ever was inside was no longer there.

Sam coughed still, and cleared her throat of the horrible "get away smoke". Sam looked around to see no Sarin.

"Damn! She got away!" Sam snarled and turned around as she thought she was speaking to Tech.

"We gotta catch her Tech!" Sam heard nothing from him as she turned around and didn't see him.

"Tech?" Sam couldn't see him anywhere and nor could she hear him.

<Where is he?> She thought to herself. She then heard a small quiet and weak cough. Sam looked down to see her answer.

There was Tech. Laying there limply against the wall with blood on his white shirt. He had been shot and Sam didn't do anything to stop it.

"…"Sam stood there looking down at him and didn't react until a minute after.

"TECH!" Sam quickly kneeled down and supported his head with her hand. She rocked Tech back and forth as she held him close.

A tear ran down her eye as she thought about what happened.

She had let her friend get shot. Normally she would take the hit for her friends but this time, Sarin's escape smoke bomb had stopped her from doing so. She couldn't do anything to stop it. She could now only hold her friend in her arms and rock him back and forth supportingly.

She chanted the same thing over and over again in her head.

"It's all my fault…"

"It's all my fault…"

"It's all my fault…"

"It's all my fault…"

"It's all my fault…"

"It's all my fault…"

"It's all my fault…"

"It's….."

Sam stopped chanting, realizing how stupid she was acting. Her last tear trickled down and touched tech's face as her eyes narrowed.

"Don't worry Tech..I'll get you to a healing place and get you healed."

Tech's breathes became harsh as he struggled to breathe. His eyes were half way opened as he looked up at her but said nothing. He just layed there in his friend arms with the blood dripping from his chest and down his side to the floor.

"Everything will be ok, Tech….I Promise…"

________________________________________________________________ ________

Read and Review