Fan Fiction ❯ Beausford Bobcats Upgrade ❯ Doesn't it? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Slasher!!! (The Bobcats upgrade)

Author: J'dee and Krista…

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Angst?? / Humour?? / Music?? / Horror??

Author's Note: Well what can I say this is a whole new project; it combines the anime style I love about writing with the corny songs of my own creation in a Jem like fashion. This is the next step to my Beausford Bobcats. New characters with new obsessions and yes a whole bunch of teens getting slaughtered in that horror cliché I love so much. And it's up to a group of five brought together by a love of music to solve the mystery. Scooby Doo meets Jem meets The Faculty. (Except this time it's not the teachers.)

Disclaimer: I own the main characters they are my creation!! Don't steal… okay so not really a disclaimer how's this? I don't own Dragonball Z, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ranma ½ and X-men. ;p I know nothing to do with the fic…

Oh yeah the muses are the actual muses of the authors the characters are based off, except Bob wasn't a duck, no offence to Jeril, but I remembered reading Bob somewhere for you…

Chapter One

Doesn't it…

***1***

Beausford University 2005

Isobel Ruth walked behind the rest of the Beausford high students. She was different from the other girls. She was the only girl who had boys for best friends. She wore her shoulder length slightly wavy strawberry blonde hair back off her face in a ponytail. Cyclops' like red shades covering her blue eyes. A figure to die for was hidden under a large Beausford Bobcats hockey sweater and a pair of baggy jeans. Topping it off she wore a backwards ball cap and a converse sneakers a skateboard tucked in to her backpack.

What can you do? Can you feel the burn?

Is this a cruel fate to see them everywhere you turn?

Pounds your already beating heart to a stop,

They're everywhere you go shop after shop.

She was to young for university, fifteen years old with a guyish attire and a don't mess with me if you want to keep your face attitude made her proud to still be in her youth.

She paid more attention to the grass as she walked than where she was walking and stopped banging in to the back of her best and only female friend.

"Oh just look at Steve… he's a dream…" Her friend sighed.

Isobel looked up at Deirdre René, she was a classic French beauty with long flowing black hair and bright but yet inviting violet colored eyes. Isobel looked over at Stephen Chase, he seemed to perfect to be real at times. Every girl in her year who acknowledged she was a girl at one time or another fancied him. Isobel had yet to fancy a guy though.

Standing Isobel and Deirdre next to each other was like standing the two most contrasting people together ever. Isobel a tomboy in contrast with Deirdre a tall French beauty, who loved, perfume, make up and most of all boys. She was gorgeous and if she had chosen the right crowd to hang out with instead of Isobel she probably would of become the most popular girl in their year. She still was popular but by looks only.

Doesn't it sting? Does it take total control? Jealousy.

To see them so happy, on your routine patrol. Jealousy

How can people be so in love and happy? Jealousy.

Makes you angry don't it? Talk about crappy. Jealousy.

Steve was joking round with his buddies, he was considered a jock but he was a smart jock he wanted his scholarship but that meant he had to pass a majority of his classes so that made him all the better and even more perfect. To match his perfection was the perfect girlfriend to. Charity Neville. Tanned in her Hispanic perfection with flowing brown locks that rolled down her back like waves she was the envy of every girl in their year, she had Steve and Steve had her. Guys fancied her like the girls did Steve, but they were wise and fancied her when Steve wasn't around, he loved her it was obvious.

Hitting you right where you move, hitting you where you go.

All at once making you crazy, doesn't it consume you so?

Doesn't it break you in two? Doesn't it make you mad?

All at once making you see alone, doesn't it make you sad?

Isobel stopped watching Charity and Steve and their continuos flirting, she was already sick to the stomach. She grabbed Deirdre by the arm and pulled her along and to the front of the group to stop her googling eyes at Steve. If it was one thing she wanted to keep was her reputation for keeping Deirdre sober when Steve was around. Everyone knew if Charity hadn't of started Beausford High when she did Steve would have been with Deirdre instead of Charity. Either or both girls were still as perfect as you could get them like an actress in the movies or something close of that magnitude. Isobel didn't really care for image much like the other girls, ever since she was little when the girls had been jealous of her and told her how attractive she was, she'd grabbed a pair of scissors and cut off all her hair as short as she could get it. Since then she looked out for what she liked in herself not what everyone else liked.

You're alone, they're together, nothing to be said, to be done. Jealousy.

Like that song by Duran Duran when they said 'Come undone'. Jealousy.

Takes a hold of you making you scream! Louder than before, baby. Jealousy.

Then someone else before you have the chance of it washing ashore. Jealousy.

Isobel watched as a college student with spiky black hair roller blading past them wearing a Saiyaman t-shirt and shades on his head and baggy jeans. That was the type of freedom she wanted to dress like she wanted without anyone looking at her oddly. But they would because she was a girl and it was a guy's thing.

"GET BACK HERE RAY!!!" A voice shouted.

They watched as a another teenager ran after him dressed casually in a white shirt a checked shirt overtop of that curly short brown hair and bootleg jeans chase him.

"Catch me if you can Hans!!" Ray chuckled and ran off.

Hans stopped and ran a hand through his hair. "Damn." He stomped his foot. "I'm not watching Thaisa for another two days if you keep doing this!"

"Oooh Elijah…." A girl drooled as they walked past. "He looks just like my honey Elijah. Elijah oh Elijah!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

"C'mon Annette you're an embarrassment."

Isobel watched Chinese student Leander Xiang grab his twin sister by the arm and pull her away from the confused looking college student.

Everyone knew Leander was the older twin and he had his hands full with the nine minute younger sister. Deirdre waved at Leander and he smiled at her. It seemed even though Steve was untouchable the next most sought after guy was still available.

Isobel had to admit even she had a thing for Leander. His bandana wearing leather jacket, tight jeans untidy shirts seemed to be that bad boy image that pulled girls to him, yet he had a caring side, he looked like a bad boy but like her he acted like he wanted and dressed the same way. A smart guy and a most excellent lead guitarist he had a future in front of him in the music industry that was for sure.

"We've reached it. The Beausford Library here you're assignments will begin. I will split you up in to groups of five and from there you are to take the research you learn and get ready to present it to us in an original fashion." The teacher explained.

You gotta let me work it out,

You gotta let me have my faith,

You gotta let me learn to believe

You gotta let me learn my place…

Eliza was different than the other girls, she was good at so many things and had a knack for the super natural, so she knew the trip to the college was a bad thing, the only good thing she and all the other high school girls had from this trip was checking out the guys.

She had long blonde hair down to her mid back and bright almost crystal blue eyes. She was called Relena by her anime loving friends, for her resemblance to the girlfriend of Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing. She almost had the same personality the complete passivism, the love of animals and the out doors, she had yet to be the cliché always being kidnapped.

But this was Beausford kidnappings weren't done here, the unknown was done here.

She walked with her friend Dana-Jo, her parents were in to those duel name names but they didn't want the cliché Billie-Jean, Mary-Sue name for their daughter.

Dana was contrasting to her friend, she was African American and part Japanese, and she had a little stepbrother called Mikoto who took more after her father with the Japanese looks. Her father had died not long after she was born his name was all she knew Tyler Jackson, so she kept her father's name, she couldn't find any trace of her father's family they had left Beausford after Tyler had died, but the youngest son had stayed behind and got an apartment only to die at a ski resort.

"DEE!!" She looked over seeing the only contact she had left to her father's family. A friend of the dead uncle she never knew.

"Hi Denver!"

*WHOOMP*

She cringed as he skated right in to a bulky figure outside the law department.

"Mr. Baldwin this is the Law faculty not a skate park."

There was something unnerving about that guy and Denver rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Hehe sorry Tom." He jumped on the skateboard and skated off.

'Tom' looked more than peeved at being ignored.

Eliza tugged on her friend's arm. "This way D.J." She said.

"Kay…" Dana followed Cara as they were lead in to the building they were meant to be heading in. 'Library.' The one and only building that covered so many subjects of the university and a whole lot more.

"Oooh look at the artwork!" Marigold Bell almost squealed as she walked along side her two friends. They were what the popular's called as B class students popular but smart popular. Marigold was the typical Chinese student. With the fact she was only half Chinese half American, she knew how to play pian, she could draw, and she loved artwork, and when her parents weren't watching she loved going to all night raves instead of doing that thing her parents called 'study'.

"Damn why couldn't it be a music store?"

"Now Mr. Orlando for that remark I'm going to put you, Leander, Steven, Marigold and Isobel in to a group together and you will look up on Beausford Music history."

"Say what?!" Jermaine Orlando cried out in protest.

"Remember cell phones off or at least on silent while we are in here, there are students who are trying to study."

"Me work with those… people." Jermaine looked more than annoyed. He was the typical 'tokin black guy' of the group and most of the time he spent it in his car getting high with his mates and listening to hard-core rap.

Marigold looked at the group she was assigned to. "Well that sucks." She remarked.

"Steve's in your group." Eliza nudged her. Dana giggled and nodded.

Marigold blushed. "Cut that out."

"Dream come true for me." Dana grinned.

"Okay here is the assigned groups for the rest of you." The teacher said and began to proceed to split them up in to groups.

I want to know, I want to go,

I want a future a love to show,

I want to write, I want to cry,

I want to know why they did lie?

Duffy Benbrooke huffed as she walked behind the tutor assigned to her little group of five. It was she and her two best friends Huntaya Andrews and Raquel Crean. The other two who knew Eliza Jeanwood and Deirdre René.

The tutor stopped in front of a section and he leaned up against the wall. "Right the name's Scott, Raymond Scott. But if any of you call me Raymond I swear there will be more superstitious deaths in this town."

"Wow he's a hard case." Duffy whispered. "Why couldn't we get the Elijah Wood look-alike?" She asked her friends.

Ray looked at her. "Because 'Elijah' is busy taking care of my daughter and part of that deal is I have to take his silly little help out the high school students tour day thing."

"So what section are we going to be covering?" Deirdre asked. "Something like movies right, cause you are the son of that actor Rocky from Cassie right?"

"My dad's name is Daniel and he plays Rocky. No I'm a martial artist and I hunt down zombies at night to stop them from sucking the brains out of silly little girls like you."

"So zombies are what we're covering?" Eliza asked writing on a piece of paper.

"Yes in fact each group has been assigned to cover a section of the occult sightings in this town. Not only am I tutoring you in this. As part of the new curriculum at Beausford High I'm suppose to take you to my watcher Hunter to train you."

"Whooooooa hold up!" Raquel remarked. "You mean this stuff is real?"

"Scientifically seen and proved. Each danger say werewolf, vampire, ghost, zombie, and other are covered by an assigned person and their watcher the deal is we were discovered out and so no we're suppose to train you in defence so if you do come in to contact with these nasties you can protect yourself." Ray replied and sighed. "I preferred to be known as part of the marital arts team of Beausford not some guy assigned to Zombie patrols on my nights off." He added bitterly.

Huntaya raised an eyebrow. "So apart from our occult training in zombies um what else are we like you know studying?"

"Movies and television." Ray replied.

"ALRIGHT!!" Duffy cheered. "I claim study time on Dragonball Z and that princely hair!" She added quickly.

Ray scratched his head. "Denver's the one who covers alternative universes."

"Dragonball Z is real?" Raquel's eyes grew wide and starry.

"We got put in the wrong group." Huntaya remarked.

Ray sighed. "Great not another lot of Denver and Sherry's." He pulled out a piece of paper, right I need to check who each of you are first and a bit about you before we get on to this." He added.

Duffy grinned. "I'm Duffy Benbrooke, I like Elijah, banana's and the princely hair."

Ray took a few notes down on her himself. 'Pink hair, silver eyes and a toy monkey on her shoulder.'

"I'm Eliza Jeanwood. I'm the school reporter, I also am a volunteer at the Beausford zoo and part of the gymnastics team."

'Blonde hair blue eyes, a bit skinny and the need to cover up more.'

"Huntaya Andrews but they call me Taya or Tay. I like Vegeta as well, I like to write, I like music and I write my own songs."

'Red hair, pinkish eyes, obviously musically talented.'

"Deirdre René I like perfume, I'm part French, I like make-up, flash cars, nice food and cute guys."

'Black hair violet eyes, fashion slave.'

"Raquel Crean. I never leave home without Bob." Ray watched as she opened her bag up and pulled out a small cage with a duck inside.

"Whhhhoa put it back no pets in the library."

"Shhhh bob don't listen to him you're not a pet. You're my muse and my guardian."

"Muse, guardian, pet, fine no animals in the library." Ray hissed.

Raquel put Bob back in to her bag.

"Quack…"

Ray let out a breath. "I suppose you're obsessed with Vegeta too?"

"Who wouldn't be?" She smiled.

'Blue hair, green blue eyes, duck in a back pack.'

"Lets just move on okay…" Ray led them to a quieter section of the library.

I never knew a hurt so much, jealousy?

What to do and what to show,

Bruises, pain and scars so deep, jealousy?

A life to live a life to go…

Steve, Jermaine, Marigold, Isobel, and Leandor sat at a table with their tutor. She looked bored herself and was just scribbling on a piece of paper as the teacher was placing books and books of musical history down on the table.

"Right I'm off… to check on the other groups." They watched her leave.

"Teachers sure let go since I was at high school." The tutor remarked. "Okay right name's Sherry I'm taking you in music and occult training. I cover the vampire section. Yes those guys that Buffy made so famous do exist."

"I'm sure one of you have had an experience with a vampire right?"

Marigold stuck her hand up timidly. "I have."

"Shoot. What happened?"

"My mother Mae Leigh when she first came to this town was attacked by one. My uncle came to the rescue."

"Kenneth Leigh?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah I dated his son…"

"Sherry Ross then I take it?"

"Culler Chi'en's kid then?"

"Marigold Bell, but they call me Mari, My dad took on his English last name upon employment here in Beausford."

Sherry looked at the others. "So roll call for the rest of you."

"Stephen Chase, but I prefer Steve." Steve remarked.

"Jermaine Orlando. But they call me Jay-O."

"Leandor Xiang, they call me Andy."

Isobel was the last to speak up this so wasn't her crowd. "Isobel Ruth, but I'm called Izzy, or Bel and on a number of occasions Isobel."

Sherry nodded slowly and wrote their names down. "Well welcome to you're occult training in how to handle a vampire and still make it to your gig in an hour afterwards."

Show me the music, show me the way,

Show me the love I missed yesterday,

Misabused, mistaken and missed personally,

I wish I could say what it means to me…

"Is this for real?" Charity Neville exclaimed and looked at the English guy in front of her that was tutoring their section of the class.

He merely nodded. "Yes I'm your occult tutor and I also cover how to act English and oblivious but still be entirely clued to what is going on… this is the role of the watcher."

Dana-Jo raised an eyebrow. "Riiiight, you English people are weird."

"My name is Colin Manning. My father is Baron Phillip Manning he is part of the House of Lords, I am heir to this but he also is chairman of B.O.O Beausford Occult organization. To start off with I'm going to do a role call, now tell me your name and at least one thing about yourself and what you prefer to be called."

"Charity Neville. I'm on the class representatives' team I stand up for the students of our grade at student council meeting."

Colin nodded. "Impressive."

"Dana-Jo, My uncle was part of the Beausford murders at the Kennedy ski resort. I'm the niece of Duke Jackson. I prefer to be called D.J though."

"Small world your uncle helped me become senior president at Beausford." Colin smiled.

D.J shrugged. "I never knew him."

I'm Annette Xiang and I prefer Annie… I'm number one enemy to Duffy, I claimed Elijah Wood first he should be mine not her's!!"

Colin sweatdropped. "Um sure if you say so." He looked at the remaining two guys.

"I'm Jer Song. They call me Sing Sing, because my dad spent several years locked up in there for fraud and battering charges."

"Ryder O'Keefe. They call me O.K, I'm on the Beausford basketball team."

Colin nodded. "Well now that's that is over and done with time to get started."

They watched as Colin pulled a vest out of a bag. "This is called a bullet proof vest… trust me you're gunna need this when you go out there."

"Um there are no drive bys though." Jer remarked.

"I have a question, what if you get shot in the arm or leg how can that help you? I think it would more weigh you down if you wanted to get away after being shot." Ryder remarked.

"Who said anything about getting shot this protects the chest from those nasty night timers who love to ram there hands right through your chest. Stuff the arm and legs they always go for the chest and abdomen first it pumps out the blood faster and you become a fountain of liquid to them."

"Like ew…" Charity crinkled up her nose in disgust.

Jer grinned. "Cool."

Death by car,

Death by speed,

Death by drivers,

Death by need…

"I'm Keiko Hayashi, my mother is the newest tutor for the psychology section here at the Beausford University."

Kate McCallam the tutor took a few notes down.

"Lucas Astle. On the Beausford soccer team."

"Christian Jeanwood. Eliza is my little sister, she's been placed up a class. I'm on the martial arts team."

"Tessa Coreys. Collector of the bizarre."

"Vice Beausford. Heir to the town since my insaneo bro is locked up." (A.N his brother killed someone by ramming them off the road.)

Kate looked round at the group of five. "Okay welcome the name's Kate Mc Callam, I'm a law student and I'm taking you through werewolf protection and legal issues to deal with when the undead take you to court. Trust me even if you're a lawyer and you die, you still have a career."

I thought this life would be,

But they both lied to me,

And the truth to my brother,

What a father what a mother…

Denver was drawing on a piece of paper as the student in his group were also going through quick introductions.

"Merrin Rowe, don't laugh my mother was a Lord of the Rings nut…" She crossed her arms across her chest and glared round at the group. "But every one call me Mary."

"Richard Stamper. Just ya everyday student trying to get through the day. I'm called Ricky, Ian Stamper was my older bro. He was killed by Bryce Michaels in the murders of the butcher bros as my mother calls them."

Denver looked up butcher bros… but they weren't butchers they were teachers."

"It's the Faculty!!" A voice cried from the other side of the room.

"RAY!!"

The students looked at each other.

"Don't worry about him, if it's not the faculty it's the mummy." Denver remarked. "He had this theory in high school all the teachers were taken over by aliens and were out to kill us, truth was it was only one teacher and he was skitzo not an alien. Anyway continue."

"Anthony Dixon, but they call me Tony."

"Lamont Brant, I have no nick name."

"Alesha Rivers."

***2***

The house was vast in size and sitting on the doorstep was a black fluffy cat. Duffy walked up the drive with her two friends.

"Isn't this spiffy? My own house and at fifteen a lot of kids get computers or play stations but me I get a house!!"

"And it's three stories!" Raquel was amazed.

"Alright my mum always comes through." Duffy grinned proudly.

"My parents are stiffs I wan my own place." Huntaya pouted.

"The cat meowed and Duffy blinked recognizing the cat as it belonged to her cousin. "On no." She frowned. The door then opened. "This isn't the work on problem is it?" She asked seeing the cat then her cousin in the doorway.

"No that's the upstairs bathroom." Vice Beausford replied.

"Creep you've been though my home!!" Duffy accused.

"Correction, our house." Vice corrected.

"Oh so not fair! I command you to smite him!" Duffy commanded pointing but her toy monkey perched on her shoulder didn't move, considering it was a toy after all.

Vice narrowed his eyes. "Quorky verses Khaos lets see who will win."

"Muse showdown!!" Raquel squealed excitedly and pulled the cage out of her backpack and let Bob out. "Go Bob into battle!"

"Quack?"

Huntaya sweatdropped and picked up the cat and the cat mewled at her. "Hi there kitty, and you have to live with these two I feel sorry for you… say you look familiar…"

"Reooow…"

"Hey you are familiar!! VIIIIIIIICE!!! YOU CATNAPPED MY MUSE AGAIN!!!"

Vice grinned. "Hey c'mon you know familiar looks like my cat I had to. My aunt goes nuts when she sees I lost my cat…"

"How can you loose a cat?" Raquel questioned.

Duffy shrugged. "Who cares. Lets go in and talk about that Elijah guy who's taking us for classes tomorrow."

"Did you see that Ray guy replacing him watched the faculty?" Huntaya asked.

"I know." Duffy's eyes grew starry. "Elijah…"

*****

Lucas sat in a booth at Keb's Corner the Beausford diner where the teens of Beausford high occupied before, during (lunch being the good students they are) and after school. He sat with his older sister Jasmine Astle who was eating a vegetarian dish.

"So explain who this Sephiroth is again?" Jasmine asked.

Lucas sweatdropped. "For someone who's older you sure don't know a lot."

"I don't play the AC game either, or Final Fantasy Six…"

"Seven."

"Whatever."

"Sephy is the best."

"I'll like him if he cuts his hair."

"Sis!!" Lucas complained. "Don't make me beat you."

"Hah I'd like to see you try."

"You're giving me a headache where's my Tylenol?"

Jasmine grinned from ear to ear happily at making him want his drugs (all legal of course).

The door to the diner opened Steve entered with Lamont, Christian and Tony, Steve was carrying as normal his bokken from after school martial arts practice, it was a different work out from the lunchtime football practice, they were all in to the sports but they were all in the martial arts team after school also with Tessa Coreys, who happened to be the only girl who was in the team.

"If I have to listen to Tessa and her weird collection of anything Heero. I will ram my head in to a pie." Tony remarked with a sigh of relief.

"How about an American Pie?" Steve asked snickered.

Lamont frowned and Christian looked disgusted.

"HEEEEEERRRRRO!!" Tessa ran past them bursting in to the diner and her eyes darted about wildly and she latched herself on to Steve's arm.

"Not again…" Steve slapped his forehead; then suddenly he held it. "Ow… I forgot I was holding that." He added looking at the bokken he'd just hit himself with.

Tony, Lamont and Christian all sweatdropped at Steve's actions and he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly then looked at Tessa still clinging to his arm. "Look android seventeen!" He called out.

"Where?!" Tessa cried out and Steve ran in to the darkness of the corner for solitude and his friends followed and laughed at him.

"Why me?" Steve asked.

"You have Heero hair that's why." Lamont replied as if it answered everything.

"Be more Kuno like when it comes to women!" Tony remarked and laughed. "They all chase you."

Steve frowned and then hit Tony over the head with his bokken.

"Ow!! Steve." Tony protested and held his head. "Don't make me get former name on to you." He then glared at him.

"As tempting as that was for all of us why did you hit him?" Christian asked.

"For a lesson." Steve nodded.

"Lesson riiight." Lamont sweatdropped.

Steve looked at Tony. "May this be a lesson to you Anthony Dixon. The dullness of the fool is the westone of the wits." He quoted.

"Again with the Kuno quotes." Christian sighed.

"There is nothing wrong with Kuno." Steve defended.

Lucas turned round in his booth and looked at Steve. "There's everything wrong with it."

"Luke." Steve frowned. "Don't you start." He waved his bokken about.

"Master Chase put that thing away!!" the man behind the counter in the diner shouted at him. "Unless you plan on using it as a knife to cut up your pizza."

Steve blinked. "But it's bamboo."

"Yeah Steve put it away pleeease." Lucas laughed and turned back round in his seat.

Steve went a dark shade of red. "Really that guy and his… his… mind." He shuddered.

"Hey where's Charity usually she meets us here to stop Tessa from Heero glomping you?" Christian asked looking round.

Steve shrugged. "Oh she's got one of those family things."

*****

Mari walked home with their little group, Eliza, Dana-jo, Deirdre and Isobel. The five weren't normally seen together during school hours but it was after hours that they had get togethers. To do study of the non school kind involving magick and other sorts of things that seemed interesting. They kept it away from the rest of the school though, for fear of ridicule, even though it was a growing interest worldwide.

"To dare, to will and to be silent…" Mari muttered.

"Yeah I hate silence too." Dana added. "Though I don't have long today my grand-ma is round for the week and my dad wants me to do the cooking this week."

Eliza nodded. "I have this article to do on introducing Kendo martial arts in to the school curriculum. I spent some time watching Steve today, he's pretty good with that stick thing, when no one interrupts him, then he just runs round in circles hitting everyone over the head with it. It looks like it hurts."

Deirdre grinned. "So he's cute."

Isobel sighed. "Not again with this, he only notices Charity and it's cause she's his girlfriend and best friend in one, only in her demise would he even look at any other girl." She rolled her eyes.

Mari looked down for a moment. "Perhaps, but it doesn't matter he makes life interesting at Beausford, I can't believe he's actually in our music group."

Izzy sweatdropped. "I think that worries me… a lot."

Deirdre looked at Isobel. "Izzy you can worry about him and I'll worry about you. And I do this often."

"What why?"

"You know it's not healthy to dream about handcuffs and singing a duet with your favourite anime character." Deirdre remarked.

Isobel grinned and latched herself on to her best friend's arm.

"Awwww c'mon imagine you singing that duet with Piccolo can't you just see it. He is Piccolo after all he has to be partly musically talented."

"Just cause he's named after a Piccolo doesn't mean he is a piccolo."

"You never know till you try."

Deirdre raised an eyebrow, "Izzy I worry about you."

"You've said that already."

"I know but I'm just reminding you."

Mari stopped outside her house. "Okay enough of the handcuffs and musical instruments lets just get inside and get something to eat."

Eliza placed her hand on her non-existing stomach. "I think I'll just have a water, I need to loose some weight fro the gymnastics team."

Dana raised an eyebrow. "Yessss that's right you're over weight so huge that you are twice my size…" She drooled her voice thick with sarcasm.

"I swear when are you gunna get over this anorexia thing." Mari muttered heading in to the house first.

"I eat." Eliza protested.

"Yeah like a rabbit." Deirdre taunted.

Eliza frowned and followed them inside.

*****

Annett followed her twin brother over the bridge leading in to the back yard of their house; it was built in classic Chinese style. She was muttering to herself.

"I don't see why Duffy should get to be in Elijah-look-a-like's group. I want to be with Elijah."

Leandor sighed. "Shut up would you. I don't want your whining when we have to meet these damn after school tutors."

"Give up your obsession with Elijah Wood would you?"

"Never will I give up Elijah!" Annette protested.

"Fine shhhh, there they are."

The two reached the quiet section of the back yard amongst the garden and saw the two tutors sitting there the darker of the two stood up. "Hi I'm Shivani Ram, you must be Leandor and Annette."

"No shit, this is our house I don't think we'd be anyone else." Annette replied rudely. "Make me give up good Mirai time for private tutoring… really."

The other girl stood up and smiled. "Well I'm Darcy Young."

Leandor smiled at them politely. "Nice to meet you and thanks for taking time out to tutor us."

"Well we're part of a larger group, I don't work well with Saint so I decided to come with Shivani." Darcy explained.

"Saint?" Leandor blinked.

Shivani nodded. "There's four of us tutoring… me, Darcy, Saint and Catherine."

"I'd still rather be watching mirai…" Annette complained. "Or stalking Elijah."

Darcy smiled and pulled out a piece of paper and held it up. Annette's eyes sparkled. "Mirai!!!" She squealed excitedly.

Leandor sweatdropped and looked at Shivani. "I don't believe her sometimes."

"Not a Dragonball fan?" Shivani asked.

"Not really."

"Me neither all I know is super shitty saiyan."

"Blasphemy!! How dare you call Veggie Chan that!!"

Leandor lowered his head. "I'm so embarrassed."

"What is this going on here is this town turning in to Vegeta lovers? I didn't think this was part of the curse of Beausford."

Leandor looked at Shivani. "Curse? What curse?"

Darcy sighed. "Great one…"

"Sorry, but I'm getting sick of it being Vegeta this and Vegeta that…" Shivani sighed.

"Who cares. What's this curse?" Leandor pressed.

Shivani rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Well um, it's hard to explain."

"We have all lessons, after all we are covering occult as well for our own protection."

Annette nodded in agreement. "Yes do tell and I'll give you your mirai picture back."

*****

To Be Continued…

WHEW!!! *wipes brow* that took a while still r 7 r please I'd like to know what you all think of this first chapter of a non dbz fic… but featuring certain authors of dbz fics, with and without their permission sorry about that, I decided since they're using me in their fics I can use them in mine right? Its only persona's not names so don't worry… okay so the muses are still the same. But that's just a clue as to who is who, and each character will be revealed in depth at a later time.

~J'dee