Fan Fiction ❯ Beausford Bobcats Upgrade ❯ Waw ying gai shan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Slasher!!! (The Bobcats upgrade)

Author: J'dee and Krista…

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Angst?? / Humour?? / Music?? / Horror??

Author's Note: Okay I got a beginning list of powers from some peeps so now I'll add them in this chappie in receiving them…

Disclaimer: I own the main characters they are my creation!! I don't own Vegeta (from DBZ) though in this fic Duffy believes she does, and he's going to be difficult about it… but hey it's Veggie…

Chapter Three

Waw ying gai shang hai shui

***5***

Phillip Manning's Place, Upper Beausford

Hunter Taylor crossed his arms and he looked at Phillip Manning as the elder watcher and chairman of B.O.O spoke.

"So when you guys arrived. Anubis and Ammut had gone and only left a note, that we can't authenticate, because Gods have never left physical proof of their existence behind before?" Hunter remarked.

Osborne huffed. "Any bet it was one of those punk kids just wanting attention." He grumbled while cleaning his standard issue Stock Combat.

"I agree with only one flaw." Singh remarked. "If they wanted attention did they want enough attention for their names to be mentioned on the note and the time when they would like to receive their powers?"

"What if it was other kids trying to point the blame on the kids mentioned in the note?" Hans asked looking round at the group of watchers. "I'm taking a group of kids today two of which are mentioned on that note, a Raquel Crean and a Duffy Benbrooke."

"Well okay Hans report to us if you see anything odd happen."

Hans nodded. "I will you can count on that."

"Well what are you waiting for kid?" Osborne shouted waving his gun about. "Get to it!!"

Hans jumped up. "Uuuuh right away Colonel." He raced out of the room.

"Tom." Singh growled.

A few moments later Hans stuck his head back in. "Ummm I forgot my bag." He grabbed his bag and raced out again.

"Damn kids."

"He's technically not a kid any more he is over twenty one." Hunter remarked.

"Oh shut up." Osborne grumbled.

*****

Ray raised an eyebrow at Hans and shook his head. "You gave me permission to do this group thing. So why are you now asking for it back?"

"Does Osborne and a large Stock combat change your mind?"

"Not mine but the Englishman's… sure… stuff this I'm taking Thaisa and going back to L.A." Ray stretched his neck and took Thaisa by the hand. "C'mon lets go."

Hans watched the to leave Keb's Corner. "Always with going back to L.A."

Ray stopped as he saw Duffy and the group approaching. "Hey aren't you suppose to be taking us?" Raquel asked.

"Well sure I was going to let you sit and watch the faculty fro references on when teachers are possessed. But it appears-"

"What no Elijah?!?!" Duffy cried out! "NOOOOO!"

Ray raised an eyebrow. "Hans is taking you now."

"Elijah!" Duffy looked in the window of Keb's Corner.

Hans was sitting in a booth taking a sip of a hot drink from a mug.

"Guys Elijah is taking us!! Haha eat that Annette!"

Huntaya frowned. "Um Annette's not in this group Duf."

"Shhhhh Taya you're ruining the effect." Raquel whispered.

"Oooh okay." Huntaya remarked.

Eliza sighed and looked to the side. Deirdre was rubbing her eyes tiredly and let out a large yawn. She'd spent the morning study hall class sleeping or catching up on it and was just actually waking up.

"Well lets go in." Eliza remarked and rubbed her arms.

"Suuuuure lead the way Relena." Deirdre remarked.

"It's Eliza." She remarked and looked at Duffy.

"Vice says you look like Relena so you are Relena."

"What-eva…" Eliza walked in to the diner.

"That means she'll get to pick first seat next to Hans." Huntaya remarked.

"No don't lead the way!! Elijah will be mine!!" Duffy bolted in to the diner.

Jasmine sat in a bot by herself her hand holding on to a funeral invite. She frowned reading Charity's name on the front. She was willing it to give her some answers but it didn't seem to be.

"Paper doesn't talk." Saint remarked startling her and slipping in to a booth next to her followed by Shivani and Catherine.

"Did Steve invite you guys as well."

"Steve's only the living boyfriend it's the parents who do the invites." Shivani remarked. "Besides I can't well I could but I'd have to leave straight after the church service I'm not allowed to go in to cemetery ground without any protection."

"I doubt the dead could get it up." Saint smirked.

Shivani hit him over the head. "It's a religion thing idiot."

"Ow." Saint rubbed his head and looked at Shivani.

Catherine merely smiled and looked at Jasmine. "So how you holding up? I know you spoke to her often especially when she brought Steve home and you were baby sitting."

Jasmine rubbed her arms. "So much is happening lately, it's a bit weird."

"So is Lucas going to the funeral."

"Yeah he's the only one Steve is hanging out with now. It's like a whole mondo weird Twilight Zone thing." Jasmine replied.

"Banana's in pyjamas are running down the stairs, Banana's in pyjamas are chasing teddy bears…"

"Her toy monkey reminds me on Monkey bone." Jasmine remarked watching Duffy singing her favourite song to Hans making him slide closer to the window in the booth he was sitting.

"Mmmmmm Brendan." Shivani drooled.

"I totally agree." Jasmine nodded.

"Oiy..." Saint slapped his forehead.

Robbie Pines delivered Hans' meal and drink and the uncomfortable college student thanked him taking them and beginning to eat.

"Do you like bananas Elijah?"

"I know I do, but I don't know about Elijah though, and for the fiftieth time I'm not Elijah Wood." Hans remarked.

Deirdre and Eliza sat on the main seat of the booth with their backs to the window, Huntaya and Raquel on the booth seat on the opposite side from where Hans and Duffy were sitting.

Robbie walked off and smiled as the Irish cabbie came in, it as his regular coffee break.

"Can I get you the normal Marcus?" Robbie asked.

"Aye, ye can." Marcus replied.

"Won't be a moment." Robbie began to go straight in to making an espresso coffee.

Marcus looked at Duffy singing the bananas in pyjamas theme. He stepped up tot eh table. "I can't help but notice the tune you be singing lass, my niece loves the TV show dat goes with it."

Duffy looked at the Taxi driver. "Well she has good taste then."

Marcus patted her on the shoulder. "Well I'll be leaving ye."

"Bye!" Duffy waved and went back to her singing.

Han's watched Marcus sit down and he looked at Duffy. "Are you okay?"

"She's always like this don't worry." Raquel remarked.

"Yeah we can vouch for that." Huntaya added.

"No just now. How are you feeling?" Hans asked.

Duffy's eyes grew all starry. "Elijah's worried about me…"

Deirdre rolled her eyes and Eliza let out a sigh.

Marcus notices Hans looking at him and he tips an imaginary hat to the young college student.

***FLASH BACK***

Geyer looked to Kenneth who is checking Sherry's vital signs.

"She's dead?" Tae questions, Geyer is soaked to the bone as well as Sherry the warehouse behind them still on fire.

Kenneth nodded.

"What? But she's-" Geyer begins.

"Gone. Sam. Bad thing too I can sense she was with child." Kenneth replied.

"Was?" Geyer hated the feeling in his stomach that was rising.

"The child died?" Tae asked his Jet Li likeness resembled suddenly when he looked down to the ground as if to mourn.

"When she died." Kenneth replied.

Geyer looked at the older man. "Who's..."

Kenneth looked back at Geyer. "Yours. No doubt."

Geyer then suddenly lost the entire cool he had and began to shout at the watcher. "What?! Well bring her back!!"

Kenneth shook his head. "I can't she's too far gone."

Geyer slumped to the ground defeated and Tae put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Shall I inform B.O.O?" Tae questioned the watcher.

"And the council." Kenneth replied letting out a sigh. It was a sad moment for he had known this girl from when she was a nothing more than a four year old girl living next door to him in the army base with her dad, who was a major at that time.

Tae pulled out his cellphone.

"Damn Angelus! Damn his mutha fucken insane ass to Hades!" Geyer growled and punched the ground.

Tae punched in a number to his cellphone

Just then a cab pulled up beside them and Marcus - other wise know as the Irish Cabbie (AN: to Ray and the Beausford Crew.) stepped out. The three men look at him.

"No one called for a cab pal." Geyer remarked his voice still angered at not being able to do anything to save the girl he was suppose to be a bodyguard for.

Marcus walked up to Sherry's body and he knelt down and placed a hand over her heart. He looked at Kenneth who looked back at him speechless.

Sherry's body is suddenly jilted back in to life. She sat up suddenly grabbing her throat and gasping for air. She looked at Marcus blinked a couple of times as if to comprehend what had happened and was greeted as he smiled and stepped back.

"Uuuuhhh... cancel that call right Kay?" Tae asked Kenneth looking at Sherry who was now breathing.

"Yeah..."

Sherry glanced at Marcus again. "I know you."

"Indeed you do lass, I gave ye and yer cousin a ride home."

Sherry looked at Marcus giving him a sidelong glance seeing him differently from what he explained even though it was true.

"But you're more than a cab driver. I can feel your energy it's- breath taking."

"Sherry you know he's a-" Kenneth began the only other one among them to of actually seen someone like Marcu before.

"God..." Sherry interrupted.

Marcus smiled brightly. "Aye 'tis true lass. But I'm not just any God."

She smiled. "Anubis." She said knowingly.

Marcus grinned and with a glow he was transformed in front of them to the jackal headed God Anubis and his cab transformed in to his partner the crocodile headed Goddess Ammut.

Geyer and Tae stepped back looking at them.

"Waw ying gai shang hai shui." Tae muttered. (AN: I should get more sleep.)

***END FLASH BACK***

Hans watched as Marcus took his espresso coffee to go and walked out waving a good bye to Duffy who waved back.

"I like him he's nice." She smiled.

'For a God.' He added in thought and looked at Duffy. 'I better keep an eye on her, he had to of picked her for a reason.'

Marcus stopped by his cab door seeing a group of teenagers outside talking Steve looked more down than the rest of them.

"Steve c'mon you got to face the world man." Lucas remarked.

Merrin nodded. "Yeah you can help me build my carrot garden in the shape of Goku's face that would be cool fun."

Steve looked at the two of them. "I'm no really up to it."

Marcus walked up to Steve and tapped him on the shoulder. "Lad ye could always have something to eat. I know ya down, but ya girl didn'a want ya to starve."

Steve nodded. "Food yeah!"

Lucas looked at the cabbie. "Hey who are you pal?"

"I'm just a cabbie."

Merrin looked at his cab, "I've never heard of that cab company before." She said pointing to the cab company on the side of taxi.

"Ya never heard of Scales taxi company. Shame on ya lass, 'tis only been around since the early nineteen nineties." Marcus teased.

Marcus pulled out his card and handed it to Merrin and she took it. "If ya ever need a cab just give that number a call and I'll be there in a flash." He patted her on the shoulder and walked off to his cab and got inside.

They watched as the cab pulled off leaving them standing outside Keb's Corner.

"That guy is odd." Lucas remarked.

"I think he likes you." Steve remarked to Merrin.

"I'm only fifteen, that's illegal." Merrin stated obviously.

Catherine and Shivani walked up to the counter inside the diner. Shivani leant on the counter. "Robbie, I don't suppose you know if my sister's been in today?"

He turned round and she let out a scream and then he laughed.

"You're all my children now."

Catherine raised an eyebrow at the Freddy Kruger mask Robbie wore and he wove a scissored-hook-like hand about. He tapped his chin and then thought for a moment.

"Hmmm actually yes she was in here earlier with her er… what do you call it?"

"I don't know." Shivani remarked. "She's a senior in college and she's seeing a law tutor what do you call it?"

"I call it private tutoring." Catherine smiled.

Shivani gave her a playful shove.

Saint looked at the two at the counter and he looked at Jasmine. "Hey did you get anymore powers after that initial one?" He asked quietly.

Jasmine nodded. "Yeah I found myself floating above my bed this morning."

Saint grinned. "Man that guy rules, I wonder if he's doing this for a reason?"

Jasmine shrugged. "You saw him tap Duffy on the shoulder though."

"Yah and I admit I'm worried too."

The door chimed and Steve walked in with Lucas and Merrin, Merrin skipping along quite happily and she skipped out to the counter. "I want a Carrot juice thanks." She remarked to Robbie Pines.

"Ewwww." Lucas stuck his tongue out.

Steve raised and eyebrow and looked at Merrin. "I may be named after Merrin but I'm a complete Goku fan all the way."

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Sephiroth people have you not heard of him?"

"But Goku doesn't like carrots." Steve remarked as if it made the most sense.

"Anything for you two?" Robbie asked the two boys.

"Just a water for me." Steve replied.

"Just a coke for me." Lucas remarked.

Deirdre waved at them. "Hi Lucas!!" She smiled.

Lucas grinned and waved back.

"I thought she liked Steve."

Lucas scoffed. "Puh-lease she digs me she called out to me first."

Steve rolled his eyes. "I don't want to be digged." He frowned.

"Heero hair!!"

"Oh no…" Steve looked round. "hide me quick!"

"This is Tessa Corey's you're asking us to hide you from, she'll find you under a rock." Merin remarked.

"Damnit." Steve lowered his head defeated.

Shivani and Catherine excused themselves and headed in to the girl's bathroom. Saint looked at Jasmine. "Why do you girls do that?"

"Do what?" Jasmine asked confused.

"Every guy is dying to know why do you girls go tot eh bathroom in pairs or groups?"

Jasmine shrugged. "Well safety in numbers I guess. I go because if I'm left alone something could happen, ya know either on the way there or while waiting, or just to gossip. There are many reasons I could write a page list if you want but these would only be my opinions on why."

"Uhhh." Saint sweatdropped. "Don't worry then."

Tessa bowled through the doorway and glomped on to Steve knocking him to the ground.

"Steve." Merrin remarked leaning over him.

"Hsssssssssss Heero is mine." Tessa hissed.

"I'm okay." Steve remarked from under Tessa.

"I wasn't gunna ask if you were okay. I was just going to tell you to cut your hair."

"Nooooo Heero's hair is fine the way it is."

"Stop calling me Heero."

"But Heero-"

"No." Steve held up his hand. "My girlfriend is dead and I'm not in the mood."

Tessa stood up. "But Relena is over there."

"I'm NOT Relena!!" Eliza shouted from where she was sitting at the booth.

Steve raised an eyebrow. "Me and Eliza? Nah-uh."

Robbie handed Merrin her carrot juice, Lucas his coke and Steve his water.

"But Heero everyone knows, but don't worry I'll be your Relena."

Steve turned round and tipped the glass of cold water over her.

Everyone in the diner cringed and then blinked as Tessa had suddenly vanished.

"Reow…"

Steve looked down as a fluffy cat rubbed up against his leg. He looked tot eh left then the right. The cat wore a similar hair bobble to Tessa and her clothes were in a pile on the ground. "Oh man… what just happened?"

"Whooooa Steve you turned Tessa in to a cat!"

"I did not!!" Steve protested.

"Looks like you'll have to watch over her until she changes back." Lucas snickered.

"Tessa is not a cat."

Merrin looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Uh huh and she just vanished without her clothes and left a cat behind in her place?"

Deirdre jumped on the table of the booth and climbed over and picked up Tessa and the pile of clothes. "Robbie get me a mug of hot water please and bring it to the girl's bathroom just knock on the door."

"Deirdre what are you doing?" Lucas asked.

"Just a theory, Kuno himself should know what I'm up to."

Steve blinked for a moment and touched the hilt of his bokken, then nodded. "Oh yeah!"

"This is to weird." Lucas shook his head and opened his can of coke and downed half the can and shook his head to get rid of the fizz.

Saint looked at Jasmine. "Steve has powers as well, this is getting interesting."

"Yeah he is the cursed springs from Ranma ½." Jasmine frowned. "Remind me to not be near him with cold water." She added.

"Now that's a hell of a power. To turn any and everyone you want in to something else." Saint smirked.

Robbie walked past and up to the girl's bathroom and tapped on the door. Deirdre took the mug of hot water thanked Robbie and closed the door.

Lucas scratched his head. Steve stood next to him.

"What's going on in there?" Lucas asked puzzled.

Steve rubbed the back of his neck. "Deirdre just poured hot water over that cat."

"You can see?" Lucas asked.

Steve blushed. "Nooo…"

"Now that's a dream for any fifteen year old guy to have, x-ray vision girl's locker room watch out." Lucas nudged Steve in the side.

Steve blushed more. "I don't know what's going on."

"Quorky does!" Duffy called out.

"This is serious Duffy." Hans remarked.

Duffy patted Quorky on the shoulder. "Tell them Quorky."

Suddenly Quorky moved and he stretched his limbs and they all stared wide-eyed and disbelief. "It appears that your taxi driver seems to be passing out powers to those he things are worthy for them."

Eliza looked at the monkey. "What is this Monkey bone?"

"I like that movie." Jasmine grinned. "I want that monkey."

"No Quorky is mine!" Duffy hugged Quorky tight and his face started to change color with lack of air from her grip.

"Uh Duffy, Quorky's well he's going blue." Raquel pointed out.

"At least it's not purple. Going purple is wrong blue is better because it matches skittles spandex, but purple doesn't' match." Duffy replied/

"Purple is suppose to be known as a royal color." Eliza remarked.

"Speak for yourself tell me then why Tinky winky is the symbol for gay men."

"I thought that was Cher?" Huntaya questioned.

Duffy let Quorky go. "Well they both are. Isn't that right Quorky."

"Tinky winky *huff* is only seen as gay *puff* because he's purple and caries a handbag. *gasp* That doesn't make someone gay." Quorky replied between breaths for air.

"It should do." Duffy remarked.

"Okay I want a confession here, who hair has been touched by that taxi driver, hands up." Hans announced suddenly.

Tessa walked out of the girl's bathroom with Deirdre, Tessa's hand was raised. Duffy raised her hand, with help from Quorky. Steve and Merrin raised their hands.

Hans looked over at Saint and Jasmine. "What about you two?"

"Yeah, but it just looks wack if we raise our hands after all we're not in class anymore."

Hans raised and eyebrow at Saint. "Do you know your powers?"

"I have ki and Jazz has superhuman strength and we both can fly." Saint replied.

Hans looked at Tessa. "You?"

"Well I can do this watch." Tessa pointed at a booth and it suddenly levitated up off the ground and everyone stared at her. "I'm a regular Jean Grey so you can run Heero, but I will always catch you."

Steve gulped. "Oh this is bad…"

"Well we know now Steve with cold water can turn people in to er… cats… or whatever. And he can see through walls, so far." Hans remarked.

"I think he's got the whole superman deal." Lucas added.

"What makes you say that?" Hans asked.

"He seems stronger." Lucas replied pointing.

Steve was trying to fight off Tessa and for some reason it came with more ease than normal and he stopped seeing everyone staring at him.

"Will someone get her to leave me alone?" He asked.

"Merrin what about you?" Hans asked.

"I haven't looked yet." Merrin replied.

Huntaya looked at Duffy. "Duffy can obviously bring still object to life."

"No I can't. Quorky was already alive, you all just didn't want to notice him because he's too smart for you all to notice."

"I find that hard to believe." Eliza remarked rolling her eyes.

"Shut up witch."

"Yes I know I am and I have been for several years so come up with a new insult."

Duffy frowned. "Fine I will… Quorky help me out here."

Quorky rolled his eyes. "Now is not the time for petty squabbling."

Suddenly a fire lit up on Quorky's hat and Merrin giggled. "Oooh I found my power!!"

"She's a fire starter, great why doesn't that make me feel safer?" Steve asked.

Merrin jumped from one foot to the other excitedly.

"I'm a fire starter, twisted fire starter-" She began to sing.

"A fire starter who is spilling her carrot juice all over my floor." Robbie pointed out.

Merrin looked down to the orange puddle on the ground. "Whhooopse sorry."

Duffy pulled out her wallet pic of Vegeta and held it up. "See if I had the power to bring still things to life Skittles would be amongst us as we speak."

"As you speak, now shut up." Eliza remarked.

"Skittles wouldn't stand for you, he'd hurt you. Bad!"

"She's obsessed." Jasmine remarked looking over at her wearily.

"You only just noticed sis?" Lucas taunted.

Jasmine looked at him. "I'm not in your class remember? So I wouldn't know."

Lucas stuck his tongue out at her.

"Oh reeeeeeal mature." Saint drooled.

"Stick you pal."

Saint formed a ki ball in his hand. "Don't talk to me in that manner."

"Everybody stop Shivani and Catherine are coming out."

"What's the big deal Robbie knows. And those of us without powers know." Deirdre remarked.

"I've known this town is weird for a long while kid, and trust me I've seen worst than this, and you have all witnessed Marcus handing out powers so therefore he must be going to give you all powers at some time." Robbie remarked.

Saint huffed and closed his hand round the ki ball and it vanished.

The door to the girl's bathroom opened and the two girls came out.

Deirdre looked at Steve and whispered to him. "How'd you know they were coming?"

"I heard them." He replied.

"Yep defiantly superman." Deirdre remarked and headed back to her seat.

Quorky was still putting out the fire on his cap when the two girls took their seat.

The door chimed and Hans looked at who walked through the door.

"Oh no not him again…" He breathed.

"Okay who's the wise guy who brought me to this place?!"

"I know that voice." Duffy remarked and she looked up her eyes began to glow and she looked at the wallet pictures of Vegeta which was now blank. "Skittles! Torture! I have Elijah and Skittles."

Vegeta looked at Hans and he glared. "You again."

"He I opened no vortex thank you so just calm down."

"Hmph. There better be a good reason why I've been brought here."

"I brought you here skittles!" Duffy jumped up. "Though I don't know how… I don't have vortex like powers."

"Remember he's just a cartoon so as far as he's concerned he believes that he's real so we'll just humour him for now." Hans whispered to the group at the table.

"No he is real." Raquel remarked.

"Yeah we've known all along, it was just hard to reach him because he lived in another dimension." Huntaya added.

"Oh boy, I hope I don't have to go through this whole thing over again." Hans muttered.

***FLASH BACK***

Sherry was messing with her Chinese collared sleeveless top, she tightened her belt round her black trousers and looked down at her yellow Bobcats boots. She then pulled her hair up on to her head and places a few clips in to keep it in place. Kate was casually leaning up against entrance to the training ground wearing blue jeans black lace boots, one of her father's old Navy shirts and her hair tied back in to a simple knotted pony tail. Adele was in black stretch trousers, cross-trainers and a white collared long sleeved shirt, her hair back in a half ponytail. Ray in a light Nike shirt blue colored, and blue Adidas trousers, with Fila distracter cross-trainers. Kenya with her braids pulled up in to a ponytail, she was wearing casual blue jeans, a sleeveless V neck top, wearing her amulet on the outside of the top with a denim jacket tied round her waist. Singh, Osborne, Hunter, Mercutio, Phillip, Kenneth and Hans standing on the porch.

"Okay Kate your watcher is Phillip Manning, Ray your watcher is Kenneth Leigh." Hunter remarked in assigning watchers to the two newest chosen ones or charges of Beausford.

Kate looked at Phillip Manning wearing a casual black pinstripe suit with a light blue shirt and tie. Ray looked at Kenneth wearing a sky blue shirt underneath a navy blue suit jacket and black trousers sunglasses on and his hair slicked back. Ray looked at Kate and she exchanged the glance back.

"He looks just like Kai from Romeo must die." Ray whispers.

"Mine looks like Stanford from the professional." Kate whispered back.

The two chuckled to themselves.

"Joke time is over you five. Your training mission is to go in to the training area find your way round separately and returned with assigned colored flags. Once that you must hunt at least two of the assigned creatures you have been chosen to protect this city against. They are cardboard cut outs and will pop up at certain triggers you must kill them like you would a real one and bring me the head to prove you have. Once that is done we will break for watcher verses chosen one sparring. Okay that is all get to it!" Singh ordered.

The five of them turned round and look at the entrance to the training ground. The training ground entrance a casual looking creepers archway but from then onwards there were five separate paths like a maze of hedges. The visual way not seen from ground level but from porch level all of the training ground is seen.

"All right move out you five find your flags." Hunter ordered

The five of them entered through the archway and choose a pathway each.

*****

Sherry stops in her tracks and she looks up to see a figure flying overhead on a crystal ball, she frowned and looked round. "Is that part of the training?"

Suddenly the figure sees Sherry looking at her and she zips off on her crystal ball, her black cone hat flapping in the wind.

"Okay this is Beausford that's nothing compared to what normally happens." She told herself.

Sherry then heard a jingling sound, she turned round to see a small group of flashing globes and she stepped back as a figure appeared dressed in blue spandex, and a white armour plate over the chest, long black hair spiked up like a troll. She blinked and looked at the figure. He looked at her and the flashing lights vanished from around him.

"I though Shiv said cardboard popups! Not frickin flashing lights! I haven't even found the stupid flag yet!" Sherry protested in annoyance.

"Who are you?"

"I can ask you the same thing? Pal. I'm in the middle of training here!" Sherry crossed her arms angered knowing that this was part of the training but it was distracting her training and probably going to make her come last.

The figure looked round and raised an eyebrow. "This is your training ground. Hmph! How weak."

"Look just let me just finish this training."

"Where am I?" She was surprised by his tone it was more of an order than a question.

"You're in Hunter's back yard in his training section. So unless you're going to tell me who you are I'm not hanging round this section."

The figure looked Sherry up and down. Sherry looked back at him glaring.

"I sense a strong energy level within you. Yet you train in such inferior training grounds." He seemed to be confused by it.

"Hey you have a problem bring it up with Hunter this is his training ground."

The figure floated up in to the air and Sherry fell back shocked at the figure that just lifted himself in to the air, he looked down at her, then checked out the surrounding area.

"Damn man!" Sherry exclaimed.

The figure floated back down and he looked at Sherry.

"Look human I'm Prince Vegeta, and I would like to know where I am before I feel like vaporizing this entire planet."

"Vegeta?! Oh man! What the hell is Dragonball Z doing in real life?"

Vegeta looks at Sherry with a raised eyebrow. "Well where am I?!"

"Okay okay just chill out pal, you're in Beausford, it's a small Californian town in the United States. Not China, not Namek, or any of those other places that you dudes go to on a regular basis."

Vegeta looked at Sherry like royalty looking down their nose. "Beausford? What type of name is that?"

"Hey hey none of that name dissing stuff... Angelus was a pretty cool guy. Until we found out he was evil and tried to kill us. Anyway Beausford is a last name it's the last name of the town's founder. Like planet Vegeta and the similarities with your dad's name and yours."

(AN: Angelus' last name is Beausford the town is called Beausford. Get where I got the idea from now? ;p)

*****

Adele looked confused by a figure, which just suddenly appeared from a flashing of lights. The figure being a male, who appeared to be in his teens. He smiled at her nervously.

"No it's alright I saw you climb up and I came to investigate." He said quickly not wanting to get her upset in thinking he was stalking her or anything.

Adele picked the flag up off the ground.

"Oh I'm just training and such. I bet you I'm the only one who had a flag to collect up there." She remarked giving the hedge a glare at having to climb it and then back down again.

"Well I'm looking for my dad and a friends I followed them here, I was just wondering if you'd seen them, you're the first person that I've come across here so far."

"Um I haven't seen anybody in here... But I have friends doing training here, they might of seen them, we're to meet back after the training for some one on one combat I could ask them." Adele offered, she didn't' get to hang out with many guys much anymore, so she would make the most of it.

"You don't mind me hanging round until then?" He asked.

"Oh no not at all besides you're pretty cute." She replied with a grin

He blushed then smiled. "My name's Gohan by the Way."

"I'm Adele. Nice to meet you Gohan."

*****

Kenya has just finished destroying her first cardboard mummy and she ripped the head off and flicked it in her hands smiled and nodded to herself.

"Geez could this be any easier?"

Kenya pushed the cardboard cut out on the ground knocking it off its stand. She then looked up to see a child looking at her. She blinked and noticed the kid had lavender colored hair. 'Must have been dyed young.' She thought to herself but didn't say it.

"Hey there, what are you doing here?" She asked instead.

"I'm looking for my dad, have you seen him?" He asked.

Kenya looked at the cardboard cut out and then looked at the kid again.

'A description would of helped kid.' She thought, but shook her head. "Uh no I haven't kid, the name's Kenya what's yours I feel kind of cruel calling you kid."

"I'm Trunks."

"Well Trunks. I've got to get the other mummy head to take to our mystick man,

I bet you he'll know where your dad is, he seems to know almost everything."

"Okay."

Kenya looked round hoping that the other mummy cut out would be near by.

*****

Ray jumped round and spinning hook kicked a zombie cut out he then spun round the head of another cut out already in his hand and knocked the head off and caught it, he held the two heads up and grinned to himself. "This training bites."

Ray yawned and he goes to walk back and stopped when he saw a child standing in the path and Ray looked at the child. An orange gi, a blue under shirt and wild black hair.

"Wha? Where did you come from?"

"I came through the orange swirly thing, the lights were really really awesome, I followed my dad and my older brother with my best friend, and then I lost them after that."

"Well I can take you up to the front got some people who might be able to help you out." Ray nodded. Vortex's were a normal thing by now so he knew what to do.

"You're not a bad man are you? Cause if you are-"

"I have a child of my own a little baby girl. Her name is Thaisa. I couldn't do anything cause I'd just think what if it was her."

"Oh okay… So how far away is it?"

Ray pointed down the maze way. "Right down there."

"Okay I'll follow behind mister."

"Call me Ray."

"Goten."

"Huh?"

"That's my name."

Ray nodded, and he lead the way out of the maze way. Goten following behind.

*****

Singh was standing by the entrance of the training ground when Ray walked out and handed him a black and white chequered flag and two zombie cut out heads.

"We got something else going on Shiv."

"I see you brought a friend Ray." Singh noted of Goten's presence.

Goten stepped out from the archway behind Ray who looked behind at him.

"Where's my dad and my brother?" Goten asked looking round expecting to see them.

"They'll be about five minutes." Singh replied and then looked at Ray. "Ray take a break."

Ray nodded and he lay down in the middle of the lawn on his back looking up at the clouds in the sky. Goten wandered out on to the lawn and sat down cross-legged next to where Ray had sprawled out.

"You can't be old enough to be a parent."

Ray looked at Goten. "And why not?"

"You don't look much older than my brother."

"I'm twenty Goten. "

"Where's your wife?"

"She died. Was hit by a car."

"Why don't you wish her back?"

"This ain't a fantasy kid, she comes back from the dead she'll come back evil." Ray sighed sadly and Goten looked at him.

Goten then notices as Bianca walked out of the house and on to the porch holding Thaisa. Bianca then walked down the porch steps and placed Thaisa on to Ray's stomach Ray looked up at Thaisa who smiled at him and gurgles.

"She wanted to see you." Bianca remarked.

"Thanks for bringing her over Bianca." Ray smiled.

"Well we can't neglect her."

Ray smiled again.

Singh looked to the archway as Kenya came walking out with a young boy by her side. She was holding two-mummy cut out heads and a colored flag. She looked at Singh and handed them to him. Trunks noticed Goten and ran up to him.

"Goten!!"

Goten sees Trunks, he smiled and rushed up to his friend. "So you were in there too!! Do you think our dads are in there?"

"

I'm sure of it!"

Singh looked at the two boys. "Hmmmm interesting."

Kenya looked at Singh. "What?"

"Their power levels are extremely high."

"For kids right?"

"These two are extremely strong for ordinary children."

"So?" Kenya asked.

"They don't belong here." Singh replied it was his typical reply line to anything that crossed over dimensions.

Kenya looked at Singh then he walked away from the archway. Hans came out of the house with his study books and he looked at Singh.

"Doing study Shivam. Hunter's orders." He said quickly before the watcher could cast him a glare or a question as to why he was on Hunter's property.

But Singh didn't say anything to hunter, for it was well known that Hunter's library was the home of where Hans did his study.

Hans sat down on the swinging outdoor couch with his books in front of him. Kenya walked up to Ray and Bianca. She too sat down with the two of them.

"I know I know I shouldn't be here. But Thaisa, I couldn't stop her crying until I pulled up your drive, but after such a long way, I couldn't go back." Bianca explained.

"It's understandable. Bianca you should go though." Singh remarked from where he was standing.

Bianca looked at Singh. Ray raised an eyebrow and looked at Singh also. "She only just got here! You've got to be kidding!"

Singh stopped and looked at the archway as Adele appeared through with Gohan. Goten spotted him, and ran up to him.

"Gohan!!!"

Gohan hugged his younger brother. "I sensed you were this way Goten, you seen dad yet?" He asked.

Goten shook his head. "Not yet but I can sense he's near by."

"If he is here he could still be in there." Adele replied.

Singh looked back to Ray with his emphasis of Bianca having to go. "You've got to be kidding five minutes man!!" Ray protested, he was after all on his training break.

"You have until the last person appears through that archway." Singh replied.

"Cold man." Ray muttered. Bianca just smiled and placed her hand on his.

Singh walked up to Adele, she handed him a couple of human shaped heads.

Adele smiled quiet happy with her results and the cutouts. "Nice likeness of Owen and Nathan. Totally surprised me... I was expecting some sort of demon."

"I had to remind you what you're being trained for Adele." Singh replied. "Now go rest."

Adele walked up to the small group, she sat on the grass and looked at Thaisa.

"Hey there Thaisa."

Thaisa smiled and gurgled. Adele looked at the baby and coos. "Look at you, yes, ain't you so cute..."

Thaisa clapped her hands. Gohan, Goten and Trunks make themselves comfortable on the grass as well.

Singh walked up to the porch to have a look at what is happening in the training ground.

*****

Kate and Goku have reached the middle of the training ground. Kate looked round absolutely confused she has one and a half were wolf's head she obviously was looking to see where the other half had been knocked away.

"I knew I did that kick way too hard." Kate complained.

Kate looked over and she noticed half of the head wedged in to the bush, she pulled it out she looks through and she saw another hedge she sighed.

"Okay time to head back." Kate looked round and she frowned.

Goku looked at her. "Lost are we?"

"Lost? No I don't get lost. I know my way. It's this way!" Kate pointed and she headed off in one direction, then she heard a whistle and heard Singh yell at her.

"Kate if you think you've finished dawdling you should really turn around and head the other way!"

Kate looked the other way rubbed the back of her neck and headed off in that direction.

Goku shrugged his shoulders and follows her.

***END FLASH BACK***

Duffy waves her hand in front of Hans' face and he blinked and looked at her. "Elijah are you okay?"

Hans looked at Vegeta and rested his head in to his hand. "Yeah sure peachy." He drooled.

'I'm not looking forward to going through this all over again.' He thought to himself.

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R yes I know long flash back.

I suppose you've noticed those ***(insert number here)*** that just means it's a change of scene, but it's only in this chapter once if you noticed cause this is all at the diner. Next chapter will be on some of the other characters…

Until next update

~J'dee