Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Ice ❯ Furry of a Dragon ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fury of a Dragon
Huan was furious. How dare Anna! His bird…what had happened to his bird? If anything should befall upon his bird, then shall the heavenly dragon help him…he will kill Anna, sister or not!
“What were you thinking?!” he yelled at his sister.
“She is one of them!” Anna shouted back. “She took Suo away!”
“Suo, Suo…he is one of the Red Dragons! He WAS.” Anna cried. “She took him away…”
Saa, it was true…but Suo was the one who made the final decision…and Huan have an idea of why.
Suo grew up with Huan; they were close like brothers, yet in the end they went their separate path.
“I'm sorry,” those words hunted Anna. She just couldn't understand why. Why would Suo betray them like this? She had loved him, yet he return nothing more than sorrow and pain.
“I can't, I won't,” she croaked out as tears whelmed up in her eyes, “I will never forgive him.”
Eleven years now, it had been eleven years now. He came up to her one day after an absence of a week to proclaim that he is leaving. At first she thought he meant leaving for training…but when he said those words…when he said, “I'm not coming back. I am going to become an imperial guard and protect Qian…” her world came crashing down.
“Why?” she had asked, grabbing his sleeves and refuse to let go.
“I want to protect Qian…she needs me,” he had replied.
“She is one of them! Why!”
“She understands. She is my light,”
She didn't understood what he had meant them, and she doesn't understand him now. What light? She was an enemy. And like the saying goes, hell halt a woman's fury, so shall she destroy the one he sought to protect…his precious Qian.