Fan Fiction ❯ Erasing the Pain ❯ I Hate Mornings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Well, I’ve been broadening my horizon’s on fanfiction as of lately into the toons section. This is my first FOP fanfic, though I have been a fan of the show for quite sometime. For those of you who want to know, my favorite characters are as follows, Jorgen Von Strangle, Cosmo, The Crimson Chin,Wanda, Juandissimo, Chester and of course, Timmy.

I’ve decided to do something unique here, and stepping into bold territory by making an odd couple. Nevertheless, it will ultimately be Cosmo and Wanda in the end. But I must warn you, I’m known for my unique fanfiction that involves odd pairings, and not to add insult to injury I’ve won awards and though I’m new to this fandom, I’m not new to fanfiction.

Basic fanfiction information:

Title: Erasing The Pain

Author: Oneesan no Miroku Houshi (Melissa Norvell)

Rating: PG

Genre: Humor/Angst/Romance

Couples: JorgenXWanda and WandaXCosmo

Warnings: Odd couples and humor

Summary: Wanda is upset that Cosmo forgot their anniversary; furthermore he seems to be ignoring her. Angry and feeling a little vengeful she decides to make Cosmo feel jealous, but her choice in the man may prove harder then she thought. JorgenXWanda CosmoXWanda

Erasing The Pain

By: Melissa Norvell

Chapter 1: I Hate Mornings

She was excited.

It was one of their many anniversaries and the pink haired fairy known as Wanda was hoping to share a few sweet moments with her husband, Cosmo. Wanda’s morning started out as normal as usual.

She could hear the muffled sound of Timmy’s alarm clock going off as she popped her pink eyes open to see the watery surroundings of her fish bowl. Beside of her, slept her dense and green eyed husband, Cosmo, who was snoring up a storm. She smacked Cosmo across the face with her flipper.

“Cosmo wake up.” Her voice rung through her husband’s senses…

But he didn’t stir awake.

His eyes clenched shut as he made a face of horror in his fit of nightmarish sleep. He thrashed from side to side.

“No! Noooo! You can’t have Phillip! I love him so!”

Wanda made a face of unamusement as she smacked him again.

“Cosmo, you idiot! Wake up! It’s only a nightmare!”

Green eyes popped open as he let out a scream, and then stopped.

“Hey, you’re not a robber!” He smiled, and then his face quickly turned to one of fear. “But where’s Phillip? Phillip!” He wailed as he swam back into their underwater castle. “I’m coming! Don’t worry, Cosmo’s here!”

The pink eyed goldfish shrugged as she hopped out of the bowl and transformed into her fairy-bodied self, just in time to see Timmy turning off his alarm clock.

“Good morning, Timmy.” She smiled.

“Good morning Wanda.” The pink hat clad boy smiled back, as he noticed the lack of Cosmo. “Uh, where’s Cosmo?”

“He’s off looking for his nickel. He should be right out.”

As if one queue, Cosmo appeared, clasping “Phillip” tightly.

Wanda sighed in exasperation. “Well, what can we do for you today, kiddo?”

The brown haired boy thought for a few minuets, and then suddenly looked blank of all thoughts. “Gee, I really don’t know. As far as I know I have no wishes as of yet.”

“Are you sure?” The pink haired woman asked.

“Yep. But I have a question.”

“What would that be?” Wanda asked quaintly.

“Why are you in such a good mood today?” The pink hatted boy asked.

“Today is a special day between Cosmo and I.” She announced.

The green haired nickel hugging fairy looked up from Phillip with confusion. “It is?”

“Yes it is.” She nodded, and then all of a sudden she looked a bit offended. “You should remember it’s only the most important day of our lives.”

Cosmo pondered a bit, trying to think of what all he missed. “Hmmm….I know!” He dramatically pointed into the air, jumping and holding his beloved nickel in his other hand. He smiled an over dramatized happy smile.

“Its national hug a duck day!”

Two ducks appeared under either arm and he hugged them tightly. “I love ducks.”

“No.”

The ducks disappeared in two poofs of magic smoke as he thought a bit harder, putting a finger to his lips in contemplation. “Is it Arbor Day?”

“No.”

“I know, it’s the first day of Spring!”

“No.”

“Um….”

Wanda opened her mouth to tell her dense husband that it was the day of their anniversary, when he retaliated. “NO NO! DON’T TELL ME! I KNOW WHAT IT IS! I’m close I just NEED TO THIIIIIIIIIINK!”

Wanda sighed to herself and looked down. He didn’t even remember the day they got married. It was always like this, having a forgetful husband who didn’t remember what happened two seconds ago, much less the day they were married.

Timmy noticed the sad expression on his pink haired friend’s face and thought to himself. ‘Gee, Wanda seems a little down today. I wonder what Cosmo forgot that’s hurting Wanda’s feelings.”

Moments seem to pass as Cosmo’s brain gears slowly creaked from the internal workings of his skull. Timmy looked as bored as ever and Wanda’s fears were coming true all too soon. Cosmo did forget about their anniversary.

There was a sudden outburst by Cosmo, who didn’t want to admit he didn’t remember.

I SAID DON’T TELL ME!”

Wanda sighed, and fluttered off towards her godchild’s window sill and looked out of it at the ironically blue and clear sky complete with happy chirping birds.

Everything’s so happy out here. Why can’t I be happy for once? Why can’t he remember the day we were married?’ She pulled a picture out of her yellow shirt. Inside the depths of the photo were two happy faces looking back at her. The faces of the past. A past where she was happy, but as of recently things didn’t seem to be going to great for her.

She and Cosmo had had their fights and sometimes he was just so insensitive towards her feelings. He was so dense and she knew when marrying him that he wasn’t that bright, and never serious.

Finally, giving up Cosmo looked at Timmy. “Can you give me a clue? What am I missing? Usually I’d know, but I’ve got no clue what’s going on.”

“Well don’t look at me, I don’t know what’s wrong.” Timmy told his fairy god parent.

“Could you talk to her for me, please?” The green haired man begged. “I don’t like it when Wanda’s mad at me.”

“I’ll see what I can do, but first you have to go.” He looked thoughtful, and then an idea struck him. “I know, I wish you’d find me the biggest seashell in the sea!”

“Why?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. Something to do?”

OKAY!” He poofed himself to the sea as Timmy went over to his window seal to speak to Wanda.

TBC

A/N: There’s chapter 1 of my little FOP fanfic. I hope you’re all enjoying it. Could you please give me a review and tell me how I’m doing? I’d love any feedback I can possibly have even if it’s just a “good” “ok” or “bad” I like reading reviews.

R&R!