Fan Fiction ❯ Erasing the Pain ❯ Those Left Behind ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here we go, it's just going to be Timmy and Cosmo in this chapter. Well, here I go with yet another chapter in one day ^^ I feel special.
 
 
Fairly Odd New Yorker: Thanks loads! I appreciate it!
 
 
 
 
Erasing The Pain
 
Chapter 4: Those Left Behind
 
By: Oneesan no Miroku Houshi
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wanda was gone.
 
She left her husband and god child behind to go on her vacation, back to Fairy World. Now, that she was gone, Timmy hoped that something would eventually find its way into Cosmo's head.
 
“Do you like my shell, Timmy?” He asked.
 
“Well, it certainly is the biggest shell I've ever seen.” The brown haired boy examined.
 
“I know, isn't it great?”
 
There was a long pause between the two males as Cosmo just levitated there and Timmy stood in one place for about 3 seconds, due to his short attention span.
 
“What do we do now?” He asked after the short pause.
 
“I know!” The green haired fairy told him. “Let's have a party!”
 
“Ok!”
 
“What do you say?” The green haired man teased.
 
“Uh,” Timmy put a finger to his chin. “I wish just the two of us could have a party in my room!”
 
“Ok!”
 
Suddenly, all around him many party accessories appeared, there was a disco ball, many party favors, a giant sound system and food galore.
 
“Alright! Let's party!” The young boy exclaimed.
 
Music began to blast from the sound system as it began to flood the whole room in a musical rhapsody.
 
“Oh! I love this song!” Cosmo said as he began to dance around the room.
 
Soon after, the intoxicating melody coursed through Timmy's body and he too, began to dance.
 
They danced for hours, both of them wrapped up in the songs which played throughout the room. The two continued to party into the wee hours of the day, Cosmo dancing to every song imaginable sometimes Timmy would dance with him, but he didn't have near the energy that his fairy friend did and took a break every once in a while.
 
The two were certainly having fun, but how long would it last? The god child tried to make Cosmo do as little wishing as possible. Timmy has learned that from the last time Wanda went on a vacation that Cosmo's wand caused him nothing but trouble, tiny attention span or not he remembered that incident well.
 
As he was dancing, doing a move that required spinning, he was hit in the face with a pie as he pivoted around, hearing a loud male voice yell. “FOOD FIGHT!”
 
Timmy ran over to the table and began flinging the articles of food at Cosmo, who tried to dodge it, but to no avail. He eventually was hit in the face with the punch bowl, punch pouring over him and dying how white shirt a shade of dark pink.
 
“I love punch.” He said absentmindedly then he was hit with a pie. “And pie too!”
 
A chocolate milkshake appeared in his hands. “Eat chocolate milkshake!”
 
The green haired fairy held the milkshake above his head to throw it at his god child, but the milkshake poured out of the glass and onto his head. “Ah! Cold!” He shouted and flew around in circles at a rapid pace, and then he suddenly stopped. “I think I got milkshake down my pants.”
 
SPLAT!
 
He was hit in the face with another pie.
 
“Come on, you have to throw food back in order to have a food fight.” The boy yelled.
 
“Right!” Cosmo held up two pies. “I'm doubling the fun. Get it, doubling, as in I have two pies.”
 
The boy looked exasperated at his fairy's corny joke and hit him in the face with a bowl of food.
 
The two pies went flying across the room, the pink hat skillfully dodging both as one hit the wall and the other hit the floor in front of him.
 
“I think I have baked beans in my eyes. AH! I'M BLIND!” He flew into a wall and fell on the floor, trying to rid his eyes of the baked beans.
 
A shadow loomed over the small form on the ground as he finally got his eyesight back, commenting on how stupid the beans were, then about how he had two shadows. He looked behind him to see Timmy, looking menacingly at him.
 
“Uh, hey can't we talk this out?” He said shakily, backing up against the wall and holding his hands out to him.
 
“You suck at this game.”
 
SPLAT! SPLAT SPLAT!
 
Cosmo was covered from head to toe in whipped cream.
 
“Mmmmm! Whipped cream.”
 
The boy sighed and turned around, as he did he could hear a `shh' sound as he was covered with whipped cream.
 
The green haired fairy floated up and put a cherry atop of his masterpiece. “Aren't you pretty? I finally got you.” Cosmo cheered, floating close to his god child's face, holding what looked like a giant aerosol can. “Nothing can defeat the power of my…” he held up the can triumphantly. “Giant Whipped cream can!”
 
“I'm tired of this game. “ He finally said as he walked out of the mountain of whipped cream, the cheery still atop his head, but not for long as he plucked it off.
 
 
“I wish my room were clean again.”
 
 
“Okay!” He rid the room of all of the food articles.
 
 
“What do we do know, Timmy?” He asked.
 
 
“I dunno, but I'm sure I can think of something.”
 
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
A/N: I know this was a short chapter and I apologize for it, the next one will be a lot longer. I will introduce Jorgen and we'll have a look see what happens to Wanda when she goes to take a vacation.
 
Please R&R!