Fan Fiction ❯ Erasing the Pain ❯ Returning Home ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Okay, here we go! I’m incorporating Jorgen into this now. Finally, it took me long enough. I thought that it would be a lot better if I gave everything a realistic approach instead of the cartoon approach that the show gives it.
I tried to combine both into this; because I know the show is hardly as angst filled as this fanfic.
Please enjoy!
Alisha Marie: I finally got that message a while ago. Hope you like this chapter. Thanks for you review and faithfulness to this fanfic.
DarkAngel814: I know chapter 4 was pointless and boring, but I had to justify what exactly they were doing while Wanda was gone, now it’s going straight into Wanda and Jorgen.
WLiiAfanatic: Wow, that is short, there are also fanfics in the Yu-Gi-Oh section like that.
Chemical Happiness: Really? What’s your sister’s pen name? Thanks for the watch and I’m glad that your going to keep reading my little fanfic.
HyperCosmo: Well, I’ll definitely review you, whatever may come.
Love-bracelet123: Lol, yeah I love Cosmo to death.
Erasing the Pain
Chapter 5: Returning Home
By: Oneesan no Miroku Houshi
Wanda floated back to Fairy World, the puffy white clouds and bright neon signs welcoming her to her home and now vacation spot.
‘Well, I suppose it won’t be too bad. I mean, I had a great time when I vacationed here last.’ She thought to herself, feeling a bit unsure about going in.
‘Well, I’m here, but how do I explain this to Jorgen?’ She pondered.
Wanda didn’t know where to start, considering Jorgen’s iron fist grasp on Fairy World and everyone in it. The pink haired fairy knew that he was not one to stand for error and executed them in a harsh manner. He was an authority figure that she respected highly.
But Wanda also knew that the militant ruler also had a soft side for romance and mushy love stories. Maybe he would even understand her if she told him the true reason she was in Fairy World.
Though Timmy told her to go on vacation, Wanda felt that it was a release from Cosmo for a breather in all of their eons of marriage. Perhaps even a time for her to think and meditate to herself.
She needed to think things through, to find out if they need to go their separate ways.
There was no Cosmo here, though the feeling of depression set in when the realization hit her. She would be spending her anniversary alone.
Wanda needed to tell Jorgen something, but she decided to dance around the subject and explain things later, though she knew it would get her in trouble with the militant fairy.
But right now, she didn’t need any more stress at the moment.
She flew into Fairy World and decided to spend some time alone, away from Cosmo, Timmy and Jorgen. She decided to drown herself in pampering at the fairy spa. As she sat in the spa, she didn’t seem to feel better; no matter how much she was pampered she didn’t seem to feel pampered or special. She left the spa and decided to go elsewhere.
Though out the first few hours, she began to feel more and more depressed. She tried everything to get her mind off of things, but she just couldn’t. No matter how hard she tried to shove it to the back of her head, she was really hurt by it.
Late that night, she floated off her levitation faltering, causing her to be off centered and sway from side to side when in flight. Wanda looked tired, as if she hadn’t had sleep in days. Her pink hair was a little disheveled; she flew, not caring where she ended up.
Her vision was clouded from her lack of sleep, and she floated for a while, then exhausted from lack of sleep crashed on the floor and lay there in a fit of depression.
But whose floor what she on?
The pink haired fairy didn’t really care at the moment. She just wanted to be alone and cry herself to sleep.
And that is what she did.
Wanda began to sniffle and cry softly to herself on the floor, huddled up in a ball and trembling in sadness.
Just as she was a few minutes into her crying fit, she heard a large footstep into the room. Wanda glanced towards the door to see a dark silhouette. It was a tall and muscular figure, he looked familiar. A pink eye brow was arched as she tried to reduce her sniffling.
“Who is making sniffling noises in my room?” The figure spoke in a familiar accent. “Come out! I’m warning you!”
There was an uncertain silence in the air.
“Now, fear the wrath of my mighty wand, you intruder!”
Then the lights came on, and the figure struck a menacing pose, armed with a large wand, pointing it like a gun. The light revealed the identity of the figure, for there standing in a robe with a large wand pointed at the huddled ball was Jorgen Von Strangle.
He blinked in confusion.
“Wanda?” He regained his composure, standing upright and looking a bit dumbfounded. He didn’t expect to see Wanda in his room.
“Jorgen?” Wanda spoke, turning her face away.
Of all of the people to see her at her worst, she didn’t want it to be him.
Then it hit her.
She flew into Jorgen’s room. He must have thought that she was sneaking in to steal something from him. Now she felt low and depressed.
“What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with that child and Cosmo.” He spoke.
Answering to the buff fairy was never easy for Wanda, and right now was not the time. Her first day of her vacation was miserable and now that she had found Jorgen, she had a feeling that things weren’t going to get any better.
The pink haired fairy tried to hold back a sniffle, but it managed to escape, and rather loudly at that.
“Are you crying?” He asked.
“Yes.” She finally decided to speak.
Wanda figured that he wouldn’t go as harshly on her if she told him the truth. She tried to stand up to face him but began to fall. She was too weak to even stand, much less fly.
Then something unexpected happened. Instead of letting her hit the ground, like he usually would for the sake of seeing pain, he caught her.
Wanda was quite surprised by that and decided to question Von Strangle’s motives. “Why didn’t you let me fall?”
“I’m too tired to laugh at pain now.” Came the usual cold reply, but then he seemed to prove her wrong. “You already look like someone caused you pain before I could.”
As odd as it seemed, she took it as concern.
“So, why do you look like you’ve gotten any sleep?” Jorgen’s voice seemed to have a tiny bit of sympathy to it.
He sat at the edge of his bed, sitting Wanda down beside of him.
“Well, I haven’t gotten much sleep in the past two days.” She told him.
This was going to be a long story and explaining to Jorgen might be the least of her troubles right now. She really had no one else to turn to.
TBC
A/N: Ah, this was fun to write, for some reason I just love to write Jorgen’s character. It also seems I have a few fans of this character and pairing, so thanks for all of the reviews.
Oh, I have Fairly Odd Parents fanart up, some from this story, so please check out my art gallery in my bio.
Please do me a favor and review me for this chapter!