Fan Fiction ❯ Erasing the Pain ❯ One Scandalous Step At A Time ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here we go with chapter 12. Just an emotional discussion and more JorgenXWanda moments as well as everyone's side to Jorgen's story, There is also Isabel and her fiancé, who has a name in the chapter. If you want to see pictures of them, please go to my art page on my profile or copy and paste the link.
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Erasing The Pain
 
Chapter 12: One Scandalous Step At A Time
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
 
 
 
 
Moments after the kiss ended, they stared into each other's eyes and took a deeper look at each other. Never before had Wanda seen this side of Jorgen. He was hardly how she imagined at first. He was that man, the man whose strength was able to quell her desires. The man who liked to comfort and to be comforted with longing touches and sweet words. He might be a bully but deep inside his heart was swelled with anguish and inner turmoil.
 
She gently hugged him. “Jorgen?”
 
“What is it?”
 
“What happened between you and Isabel?” She finally asked.
 
He closed his eyes, “Long story.”
 
“You see, long ago, when I was at the Fairy Academy, Isabel and I fell in love. I was so happy and I thought she was too. I did everything I could to make her happy, I had even taken a day out to go and think to myself about planning ahead, and buying an engagement ring to make her my girl forever. It was a beautiful ring, one that matched her radiant beauty. But, when I came home to show her my gift, there she was in the arms of another man. I have to wonder if she's been seeing him all along. I was so naïve and I…Know in my heart that I still love her.” He sat up on the bed. A few minutes later, Wanda did as well. “I'm sorry Jorgen. I mean, I didn't know.”
 
The pink haired fairy felt badly now for defending Isabel earlier. Then an idea hit her.
 
“I'll be right back!” She said and poofed herself to Isabel's place as she saw the blue clad fairy preparing for her wedding. She first saw Isabel trying on a wedding dress in a faint shade of pearlized blue. The blue fairy turned around to see Wanda. “Oh it's you.” She faked happiness.
 
“What happened between you and Jorgen anyway?” The pink haired fairy asked. “Why are the two you broken up?”
 
The blue bride sat down. “Well,” Her face turned into one of sorrow and distraught. “It's a long story…”
 
“So I've heard.” She said to herself.
 
“While I attended Fairy Academy, I first noticed Jorgen Von Strangle. He was very handsome and very strong. His body structure was indeed impressive. He was so sweet and, at the time, my old ex, Don JaunCuerro and I were broken up, thinking that we should see other people and that it would be for the best if we did. I saw Jorgen and Don didn't see anyone and I always wondered why.
 
Jorgen and I went out for an extremely long time, but during the later part of our relationship, Don Juan began to have feelings for me, and we fell back in love, but I didn't know what to do. I was stuck between risks. If I stayed with Jorgen, I'd be happy with someone who loved me, but if I did still love Don Juan and in the end, my heart chose him to come back to and try to make things work out. I remember it all too well. “She told Wanda as the flashbacks ran through her head.
 
There was a knock at the door. A young Isabel opened the door, revealing the tall, tan, well built, handsome green eyed man with wavy black hair, pulled back into a ponytail bearing gifts of flowers and a charming smile.
 
“Hello, Isabel. I realized that without you, I am nothing. I am so dreadfully sorry I fought with you. Please forgive me.” Don Juan told her.
 
She blushed. “That's sweet of you, but what about Jorgen? He'll be upset.”
 
The tan figure invited himself in and lay the bouquet down on the tabletop and hugged Isabel tightly.
 
“Please forgive me. I could not date another without seeing you in them or comparing them to your magnificence. If you don't forgive me, I don't know what I'll do.” He pleaded.
 
“Oh Don Juan, your so sweet.” The blue haired fairy leaned in to kiss him, their lips embraced passionately, but it didn't last for long when Jorgen entered the room, they pulled out of the kiss.
 
“I didn't expect him home then. I guess I was too caught up in Don Juan's kiss but I know I broke his heart and he probably hates me now. I do feel remorse but I know that he'll never forgive me, no matter what, so can do, I must have hurt him deeply for him to act like he did towards Don Juan and I.”
 
“I can understand why.” The pink haired fairy replied.
 
“Which is why I hoped that you'd take good care of him. I think that's just what he needs to get over his feelings for me.”
 
“But I-“ Wanda cut herself off. She had indeed gotten into a problem far worse then any circumstances could prepare her for.
 
She couldn't leave Jorgen now. Wanda felt too bad. How ironically that she was caught in the same situation with Cosmo and Jorgen now. But she had to agree with Isabel, the militant fairy was an extremely good lover. Realizing their encounter earlier on sent shivers up and down her spine.
 
“You?” Isabel asked.
 
“I care very much about Jorgen. We're great uh…Friends. I guess you can say.”
 
“Oh, so it's not official yet.”
 
“Well, we never said we loved each other, but I think Jorgen almost said it once. “The pink haired fairy nervously replied, actually remembering him saying `Wanda I…'
 
or at least she thought he was going to finish it with `love you.' It was something Wanda feared yet wanted. Love was a risky game and she didn't want to use Jorgen as a pawn. The pink haired fairy could see that he was miserable and lonely. He needed someone.
 
“Wonderful.” Isabel replied. “Eve since I found out I did nothing but wish he'd find the right woman and be happy. That way he can reconcile with himself and finally get over his feelings for me.”
 
“I'm sure Jorgen will get his life back.” She nodded.
 
“I hope so. I wonder if he knows how much I truly did care for him.”
 
“Well I must be going. Good-bye, Isabel.”
 
“Good-bye.”
 
Wanda poofed away and appeared in Don Juan's presence, as he was modeling his tuxedo in front of a large full body shot mirror, posing with a red rose in his mouth, admiring his long, wavy hair and perfect, flawless body, then he spied Wanda's reflection behind him in the mirror.
 
“Oh.” The green eyed man turned around. “It's you.”
 
“Yes and come to ask you a few questions Don Juan.” Wanda told him.
 
“What would you possibly want to know about me?”
 
“Well, I'm trying to get my story straight and I want a version from everyone so I know all the facts.”
 
He sat down on a stool and patted the seat beside him. “Here, sit with me and I'll tell you my version.”
 
She took her seat, sitting close to him and inhaling the cologne he drenched himself in.
 
“Well, it beings like this. You see, when we attended Fairy Academy together, I was a graduate and had already been a Fairy God Parent to a little kid named Mike. He was like a son to me, and I took my duties as a god parent very seriously and promised to abide by the rules and love my god child unconditionally and it lasted for a while until he said something one day that just tore me apart inside….
 
`I don't believe in fairies anymore.'
 
They are the words that every god parent dreads and I myself was no exception. I had grown fond of Mike and he betrayed me by ripping me out of his life when I still had the parental affection towards him. I'll miss little Mike.
 
After that, I didn't feel like tutoring any of the fairies at Fairy World as I normally would do. But that's when Isabel came into my life and taught me to love again, but a different type of love. A romantic type of love that I would forever share with her…And then, we had a huge fight which left me out in the cold.
 
I was lonely and decided to be faithful to no one but her. So I stayed to myself, but I was devastated by her infidelity with another man, so I tried to win her back, in essence I swayed her away from Jorgen because he was trying to take the one thing that initially belonged to me. I figured if I could get her to fall in love with me, I'd make sure to never have such a disagreement with her ever again.” He put his heart over his chest. “I swear it.”
 
Wanda began to take in all information from many sides. There were a lot of deceptions and misunderstandings between the three of them. She had to talk to Jorgen about it. The first step is to get the militant fairy to want to communicate with Don Juan and Isabel, no matter how hard it might be.
 
The three of them had to face the past, no matter how much they can't stand their reflections of their former selves.
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
A/N: Authors notes are getting long. If you want to see pictures of Don Juan and Isabel as well as Jorgen, Wanda and the rest of the FOP gang, go to the deviantart website at the bottom of my profile page.
 
There's tons of FOP art there to look at.
 
Also please R&R and tell me what you think.