Fan Fiction ❯ Erasing the Pain ❯ The Drama of Symbiosis ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here I am, writing on another chapter.  More of a darkly put together Jorgen Von Strangle.  Hope you all enjoy!
 
 
 
Erasing The Pain
 
Chapter 11: The Drama of Symbiosis
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 

Wanda floated into the room as Jorgen turned from the mirror.
 
“Hey Jorgen.” She flew up to the white haired man, who wore a look of nostalgia and sadness on his face. The pink haired fairy sat a hand on either side of his face.  “What's wrong?”
 
He turned away. “Nothing. I'm fi-”
 
Jorgen was cut off by a sudden puff of smoke as two fairies appeared from the puff of smoke.  They were very familiar, one was tall and slender clad in monochromatic blue, while the other was built strongly, tan and tall with long, black, wavy hair and green eyes.  He was a very handsome fairy indeed.
 
It was Isabel and her boyfriend, the one she had cheated on him with.  He refused to let her see him at his worst, so his look of sadness turned into one of stone cold stern as the pink haired fairy turned her head to look at the two behind her.
 
“Do you know these fairies?” Wanda asked.
 
No. I don't.” He said in his usual authoritive and cold tone. 
 
The blue haired fairy blinked a flash of guilt went through her ocean orbs.
 
“Hello Jorgen.  I came to ask you a question.  I hope this isn't a bad time.” She told him.  The militant fairy gave no response to her sentence.  “I just wanted to know if you'd come to our wedding, I invited you.” Isabel wrapped her arms around her new fiancée's strong and muscular arm, and he smiled a warm smile towards her.
 
It could've been him.  It should've been him. 
 
And yet reality was hitting him hard.  He had to learn to let go of the past, but it wasn't that easy.  Jorgen couldn't keep picturing her with him, it hurt to the point that he couldn't take it.  All of those emotions, held in over the course of many years. He was breaking and his silence was going with him.
 
“I don't have time for your silly parties.” He said monotone and simply, as if it were no big deal.
 
Suddenly, it hit Wanda.  “Hey, you do know her, don't you?”
 
“I do.” He stated, turning his back to everyone almost in shame, his well-built shoulders slumped a little.  “She is my ex-girlfriend, Isabel.”
 
Wanda looked over to the blue haired fairy, which was looking down, knowing that Jorgen was still in pain all of those years wasn't something that she had planned.  Isabel simply thought that he'd get over the fact that she had cheated on him.  After all, there was nothing wrong with him and she knew that she was the one who had made the errors, but she never thought that Jorgen would forgive her.  She tried to go along and take his silence as a quiet comply, but she knew it was never that easy for the stubborn Von Strangle.
 
The blue bearing fairy looked down, in more ways then one.  Feeling a bit sorry for her, and thinking that Jorgen was just being insensitive again, she decided to defend her. “You could be a little nicer to her, Jorgen.”
 
She got no reply, just a glare.
 
“Did I say something wrong?”
 
“Jorgen.” Isabel floated over to him, putting her tiny hands on his bulging biceps and giving him a look of concern for the fact that he had not moved on.  “You don't forgive me, do you?...But I can understand why. That is, if you don't.”
 
His reign of silence was over, he finally spoke directly to her, one simple word projecting through. “No.”
 
“Could we please just go back to being friends and forget about this little mistake?” She asked, trying a final time to get through to Von Strangle, but to no avail. 
 
He was going to be strong this time.  He was going to try and block her out of his life for good, just as she had done him long ago.  No matter how painful it was, Jorgen had to do this.  He had to get rid of the final weakness in his heart to try and go on.  He had been brooding on old flames for way too long and it was about time that he doused them for good.
 
“No. We can't.”
 
“So, you're not going to come?”
 
“No. Just get away from me.” He shot her an almost emotionless glare and he took his arm away from her grasp. “And do not touch my strong, manly muscles.”
 
Now that was just cold to Wanda, and being fooled by Isabel's acts of sadness, making it look as if Jorgen were just being flat out mean to her, she decided to confront him.  “Hey now! You don't have to be so mean to her.”
 
At this time, feeling pinned into a corner, Jorgen became to get defensive. “Mind your own business, puny fairy!”
 
“What's wrong with you?” Wanda asked.
 
“Why would I want to go to a wedding for my ex-girlfriend and him?” Jorgen pointed an accusing finger at her fiancé, who decided to stay out of this, knowing good and well that he was in deep enough with Von Strangle.
 
“Couldn't you just be happy for her?” The pink haired fairy asked, taking everything the wrong way. 
 
“Not when she betrayed my trust by ruining our wedding day by cheating on me with him!” He tried to keep his temper in check, but it was showing it's darkness in him as the white haired fairy looked back at Wanda. “You don't understand.  I do not want to go to your wedding nor do I want to see you.”  Before that anger got the best of him, he disappeared in a giant puff of smoke and fire.
 
The pink haired fairy blinked, and then looked back to Isabel, with this new found information; she didn't know whose side to take.  Then for reasons unknown, she became angry and turned to the happy couple.  “You have some nerve.” She told them.
 
“I thought we could at least want to be friends.” She told the smaller fairy.” I thought he was over me by now. I didn't know he still was hurt by it.”
 
“Look, I'm sorry about this. I may not understand, but I'm sure Jorgen has good reason to feel the way he does.” The pink haired fairy told Isabel.
 
“Well, if he still wants to come, you can give him this.” She handed Wanda a pair of invitations. “Who are you anyway? Oh, you must be his new girl.”
 
“What?” Wanda tried not to blush at that implication.
 
“Well,” Isabel winked. “You're real lucky. You have a good catch; just make him happy so he can get over me.” She smiled.
 
“But-“ Wanda stammered.
 
“Well, we must be off now. We have to prepare for the wedding.” She hugged the strong arm of her fiancé, then the two disappeared in a puff of smoke, the last phrase of the blue fairy echoing through Wanda's ears.
 
“Say good bye to Jorgen for me. It was nice seeing him again.”
 
She looked down when she saw that there were two invitations. Why would Jorgen need two invitations? She looked confused, then poofed off to find the militant fairy. She checked many places and finally found him, hunched over, sitting on the side of his bed. She sat on his shoulder.
 
“Are…you alright? Tell me what happened?”
 
Jorgen tried to blink back tears, repressed feelings anymore, he cried.
 
She cast him a sympathetic look and zapped herself with her wand, causing her to grow to the same size as Jorgen, and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him lightly. “It's ok.”
 
“No, it isn't.” He wailed. “It is painful!” A strong hand was placed over his heart.
 
“Well, if it counts, I'm here.” She said in a comforting tone. Once again, he wrapped his arms around her, embracing her lightly, crying on her.
 
`Poor Jorgen.' She thought. He's so sad. I never know…' Her embrace became a little tighter. She could feel the raw emotions surface from her heart. The urge to comfort and the basic maternal instinct to quell the sadness within his heart grew.
 
“Wanda, you truly are a friend.” He told her. He got no reply but a familiar half-lidded look and a warming smile on her face. When he looked up, through his tears he could see that same familiar love-struck face. He knew what would happen next…
 
And just as he was for telling his own future, a gentle kiss was planted on his lips. But something different happened, his emotions being unstable caused his body to react on impulse and betray all mentality of what he felt about love. He was now exposed. He gently kissed her back.
 
Pink eyes widened as the kiss continued. She could feel his rawest emotions being put into the kiss as she tried to calm herself from the power of it.
 
After moments of calming herself, she sank into its hypnotic trance.
 
A hand rested gently on the back of his head, his arms never moving, locked into position, as if he didn't want to let go, and one thought ran through Wanda's head.
 
`Well, I said I needed more cuddling…'
 
Then, the two fell back, the cushion of the soft mattress below caressing their bodies as they fell into it, catching them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
IX.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two slept bodies close to each other. Their hair and clothes slightly disheveled and Wanda's head lying atop of Jorgen's well-built chest. She could hear his heart beating and took the time to listen to it.
 
Pink eyes opened to a half-lidded state as a smile plastered itself onto her face as she dared not to move. Not a thought of guilt crossed her mind as she lay there, amongst the muscles of Jorgen Von Strangle. She had definitely been strangled by some sort of emotion coming from him, and she had indeed gotten her cuddling beyond what she ever thought she could be cuddled.
 
Wanda lazily traced his pectoral muscles as he slept soundly beneath her, the slight rise and fall of his chest guaranteeing that factor.
 
After what seemed like a beautiful eternity in silence, blue eyes slowly opened, then blinked, then widened. “It wasn't a dream.”
 
“No…It wasn't…” Wanda said lazily, still tracing his muscle play with one finger.
 
“Wait. What wasn't a dream?”
 
“What happened between us.”
 
The pink haired fairy looked up to see him. “No. It wasn't. Why do you regret it?”
 
He blinked and remained silent a few minutes. After that he replied. “No, do you?”
 
“Not at this moment in time.” She replied.
 
“Oh yeah, real comforting.”
 
“Well, your muscles are.”
 
“Yes, they are, aren't they?”
 
A sigh was emitted.
 
“Wanda I-“
 
At that moment, Binky walked into the room. “Jorgen Von Strangle, sir. I…See your busy. I'll come back some other time.” He took off running as he saw the two in a compromising position and Jorgen's face was growing angrier by the minute.
 
“GET OUT!” The militant man yelled, throwing `Da Rule' book at him, hitting him in the back of the head and knocking him out, as Jorgen chuckled to himself.
 
The pink haired fairy reached up and kissed him gently, he let himself succumb to her and closed his eyes, returning the kiss. Who would have thought that Wanda could bring such old flames back from his heart, and strangely enough, he wasn't confused by her advances anymore.
 
During the love that they had made, his body betrayed him by accepting the love craving it from long lost withdrawal from all positive touch. His heart's weakness longing to be tenderly cared for caused Jorgen to fall unwillingly into the intoxicating spell. Love or lust, it didn't really matter.
 
The feelings had won over as he returned the kiss, he let his heart soften and pondered on anyone ever showing him love like this, much less love in general.
 
Perhaps she would be the one to get him over his fears.
 
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
A/N: Yeah, I almost made Jorgen say something but the world will never know what it is. The next chapter is on it's way, and in it, Wanda will discuss things with Isabel and who is Don Juan? Find out!
 
Please R&R!