Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom* ❯ The Nameless prologue: Souls, Ab Abnitio ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello and thank you for deciding to take a look at my first Original story. which at the point of writing this part is untitled. A story, which I frankly think that due to my inability to write about details, would make a better comic. Despite all this and the fact that I am very tired writing this part you are reading now. I may not even have anything important in this chapter, which is just a short prelude to a darker, funnier, more angst filled and more romantic story. This story I hope is in itself a good look into the two meanings of life. One the brilliantly sublimely simple and trivial part, which people , and the deeper more confusing aspects of which, I'll try to get into the deeper one and be distracted thus making my story no better then anything else.(A/N Sadly I stole the last part from Monty Python) So please bare with my story.

The Nameless prologue: Souls, Ab Abnitio

-Kaori Shinata's Diary Entry 1

Dear Reality,

It has been a while since the last time I've had a diary such as this. It's been forever since I could think my own mind, on this foreign soil. I have lived here 5 years I think, but I should have been back in Nippon years ago. This whole story only started a week ago, though it goes back much further, but that doesn't matter now that I moved into Wellyn's house, who are themselves immigrants like me. I don't know why but I feel more at home here then at any point during my stay on this hemisphere. Its good I got out, let me go back and tell about my last two homes.

My first home I only lived in for a month, it burnt down, the cops said it was accidental, it definitely wasn't, two Molotov cocktails aren't mistakes. It blew up in me and my sisters' room, which was a small and sparse little room, we were all gathered around a manga which we had found in a nearby store. Due to the blast we all have giant burns on our backs, we were lucky to survive, our older relatives argued and they were deported so then I ended up in the worst place I have ever been. The mansion on Knights Park, my own personal prison.

I wont go into that I don't remember much. While I was there the world seemed so grey, I don't know whether it was the lack of food or the bleakness in my life without love or future just pain ab asentia. That's why I ran without planning it I escaped my cell and stumbled through the woods my body weak like I just got back fro Hanoi. I stumbled through the sparsely wooded park, till I got to the train station, after that it was a blur till that beautiful morning. I have more to say but I am tired and I am going to sleep now.

Arigato,

Kaori-chan

I hope that didn't suck. I made Kaori write in a weird way, but I hope her style on the under tone, if you see my character designs, she appears to be your typical shoujo girl. Please review this and don be nice be honest, I don't need nice. I have also came up with a title as of now, but you already knew that because you read the title and decided to read it. I hope my female having an intro didn't make it sound like a shit chick flick. The next chapter is expected to be out next week, unless I forget or just get lazy, or get a good book, or see a bird out my window.