Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom* ❯ The Nights and the Train ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Its two am the world seems dark and dreary almost surreal dut to the the lights from the city making the sky look like a blank but dark canvas, i have decided that tonight is the night that i run, it doesnt matter how week i feel, how little color i can see in the world. i have to get out of this town and escape this reality. its a cold night in october i jump out of m bedrooom window which is conveinetly on the first floor, and then i sprint across a street into a park which is sparcely wooded, surrounded by streets flanked on 3 sides by houses and on the fourth by a highschool. I should have been going therefor the last two years, i didn't. I stumble over the exposed branches in the sandy dry soil. i pass an empty house placed curiously in the center of the park, its victorian stature is somwhat menaceing as i veer to the left of it. i am now on what i think was a dirt road at one point then suddenly without any warning the ground dipped steeply and i went face first into a manmade pond, i think i blacked out for a second but fortunately i survived it, and could just wade out the other side, now tired and wet i started to try to run again till i got to a basball field so i went around it and came to the intersection at the far side of Nights' parkthere were a few cars driving around there, so i had to wait for a few seconds in the shadows. then i quickly got across the street and sprinted for three blocks or an eternity i couldnt tell distences or tim by that point. i came to a train station .(A/N: this is where the script sudddenly changes to third person and becomes incoherent, because i wrote this part at about 11:30pm with a concusion in boston, and in the interest of having sone thing to post because ive been away so long i came up with this garbage. I will fix it later i promise. ) Kaori bored the train which smelled of human waste and sweat. IT barraled down the tracks like it was about to crash, the effect enhanced by the optical illusion in the windows that made the car seem to have a dangerous list to it. Most of the passenger looked dessolate in the dull yellow light (which is also used in dorms and jail cells) so kaoris' guant form didnt stand out. Her original goal of going to the city, the hub to the rest of the world was ruined any way, she had made one small mistake, she had gone east away from the city she wanted to go to, and she was headed towards the suburbs, she had already passed one stop. Now she was far enough away that she wouldnt be easily found, but she was scared, tired, hungry, and disoriented, so she decided to get off at the next town. at this station the above ground rail had gone below ground, the ritch people didnt like it above ground, this added to her dissoriented feeling. she wandered around the residential areas of this strange town, for about half an hour. she was slowly giving in to a feeling of dissenchantment she was growing tired, as going up a hill near one of the tallest ones in the area, she gave in and passed out silently on the sidewalk, she might have een found, but the trees, and a broken street light hid her near dead body.

About 30 minutes later:

A very drunk Aiden walked down the block, heavy with a strange feeling of unsolicited guilt. he turned a corner to go down a hill. a sense of parnoia acompanies his guilt as he walks(stumbles) down the hill. it reaches a peak, and suddenly, without warning, he feels a soft bump on his ancles, which due to his worsened balance and reaction time sends him about 6 feet stright to the ground, and then another 5 in his hopless attempts to get up. Aiden is angry but a good part of his paranoid behavior remind him that he in front pf his own house completly trashed, yelling doesnt seem like a good idea. so instead he rushed/ sneaked, which truly was louder than if he had yelled, but thats irrellivent because his dad remainde asleep. he finally managed to trip through the fuonaria in his partially finished basment rooms, he got into his bed and passed out. MEanwhile Kaori had a dream, it had every situation of consequence in her life, she would fall from on to the other like she was billy pilgrim off tralfalmador.

ok, i know there are plenty of errors, i wrote half of it in a concussion, and the rest i just dont care enough about to fix now, i might do it later. Please review so i look better.