Fan Fiction ❯ Garnet Gal ❯ Adding ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2: Adding
On the loading dock
 
“Hey Red, how about after I load up your ship, we both hit the bars and get loaded ourselves.”
 
Fuck! I do so despise the sleaze that works in these places. That has got to be the damn lamest pick up line I've ever heard. Besides married women don't do those things. (Mental giggle) Perhaps I should show him a real pick up. (Evil laughter)
 
“How about I rip your balls off and feed them to you slowly.”
 
I pinned him up to the wall feet dangling. I don't think he thought I was that strong. Now…let's just the eyes do the work. The weird shape, silted pupil and glowing green color usually freaks everyone one.
 
“Uh..ummm. Well maybe not”.
 
*Smile* I think the little shit wet his pants! Ha ha…that serves him right. Now just back to normal before I turn around and leave the shit sitting in a puddle of his own piss.
“You are something else Garnet!”
“Thank you Jet, but I just hate lousy pick up lines. Now finish up and I'll treat you to lunch over at the Black Light.”
“Oh right! Be done in a jiff!” I think she bounced!
 
At the Black Light Bar
 
“Well I don't believe it! Garnet, it so rare to see you on a supply station.”
 
Aluu Iia! Not Kaigan. Another annoying cretin I can't stand.
 
“Well, we all need supplies. Gotta get them somewhere.”
“You still haul cargo?”
“Now and then. However it's none of your concern.”
“Oh, I'm not that concerned; still it's gotta be hard in your position. I heard you ticked off the Yimar Dictator and now you're up shit creek with out a paddle.”
“She started it. Anyway, I manage. What? Are you just out for the latest gossip or is there something else on your mind? -
 
I have a feeling something more is goin' come of this little conversation.
 
“Nah, got some cargo that needs transport and since I see you've managed to stay clear of Yimar troops. I thought you might be my gal. The destination is on the other side of Yimar territory.”
“What are you doing trading with a planet on the other side of Yimar territory? And what makes you think I'LL DO IT?!”
 
Shit, he's a presumptions bastard and that grin on his face isn't making me think any more highly of him.
 
“Oh, I'm just thinkin' you might need the money.”
“Hmmm… how much are you offering. I've gotta see if it's worth risking my neck for.”
“2 million”
“I don't know. It's awful risky going through Yimar territory. Besides, I'm a hot target.”
“2 and half mil and that's it.
“Deal”
“See…that wasn't so hard. Meet me at the docks in 2 hours. I'll have everything ready.”
 
So I'm a sucker for a lot of money. Besides it'll give me the chance to piss off “Her Royal Pain in the Ass” ruler of the Yimar.
 
Outside the Bar
 
Well I should be getting back. Jet will be wondering what happened to me. She'll be interested to here what I've committed us to. I just know she'll love a challenge. Huh? What the…? Damn my money. *Mental giggle* (Smugly) This just won't do. I think I'll just have to teach this little pick pocket a lesson.
 
Yeah! I got it! Man, this lady's loaded. I'm so gonna eat well tonight!
 
“Holy shit! How'd you move so fast?”
(smug giggle) “That's my secrete little thief. I'm surprised someone as young as you did so well. Very few people have ever even gotten a hand on my money, let alone actually taken it off of me.”
“Well, I'm the best there is!”
“I highly doubt that, but you are pretty good to have gotten this far with me.”
“Hey now!! Jade Matahari is a world class thief!”
“So that's you're name. Now, I'll be keeping what's mine.”
“Hey how'd you get that? I didn't even see you move.”
“Again, kid, that's my secrete, hmmm… where's a cop when you need one. I guess I might just have to take care of you myself.”
 
“Oh shit! Wait… wait. What do you mean by take care of me yourself. Please, don't kill me! I just wanted a little cash for some food. Please, please!”
“Relax kid, I won't kill you. However we do need to put a stop to this nasty little habit of yours. How would you like a real job?”
“Um, sure. I get paid, right?”
“Yes, provided you do what I ask. I think I could use someone with your skills on my ship. Do you accept?”
“Yes.”