Fan Fiction ❯ In Her Dreams ❯ You call THAT a closet? ... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Takeshi smirked and grabbed what appeared to be a flashlight from one of his many pockets in response to Katiya's “What's next?” question.
 
“A flashlight?” Katiya asked with skepticism in her voice, one of her eyebrows rose in suspicion.
 
Takeshi shook his head, aimed the flashlight for her window and pressed the button on the item. A cable flew out of the top of the item and a clasp caught the corner of Katiya's window on the third floor. “Grab on,” Takeshi ordered.
 
Katiya's mouth dropped open slightly, “What? Er… No… It's just a thin cable! It can't possibly hold both of us!”
 
Takeshi smiled, “We've done this a million times.”
 
“All the more reason not to do it again…” Katiya said with a worried look on her face.
 
“Just trust me, ok?” Takeshi said, pulling Katiya closer to him and putting her arms around his waist. He put one arm around her to make sure she wouldn't fall off midair.
 
“Uh…” Katiya didn't get to argue much because before she knew it, her feet were off the ground. “AAAAHHHH!!!!” she screamed, closing her eyes and tightening her grip around Takeshi's waist. Because of the speed that the cable retracted, Takeshi was able to get into the castle through the window with no problem. But since this was Katiya's first attempt at entering her room through her window, her feet caught on partial wall under the window. “Oof,” was all that Katiya could manage when she fell to the floor, her hands hardly making the fall any softer. Her face softly hit the hard floor with a small thud. “Ow…” she said as she stood up, grabbed her jaw, and steadied herself. “Well… That was… interesting…”
 
Takeshi burst out laughing, “Still a klutz I see?”
 
“… Jack ass…” Katiya muttered under her breath with a glare, “You're lucky I don't hurt you…”
 
Takeshi laughed yet again, “I heard that,” he said shaking his head in amusement.
 
Katiya attempted to glare even harder at Takeshi, but got side tracked when she realized how big her “bedroom” was. “Holy shit…” she murmured to herself, “This room is HUGE! It's bigger than half of my house!”
 
Takeshi continued smiling, “Silly girl, this is your room, in your house.”
 
Katiya rolled her eyes, “Like I said before, I'm pretty sure this isn't my house, but whatever, you're lucky I'm even here with you…” She yawned and rubbed her eyes, she was still really tired and felt weak, “Can I go to sleep now?” she asked, half whining, half ordering to be allowed to sleep. She was eyeing the big bed in the center of the room.
 
Takeshi could tell Katiya was tired, “I'm sorry, but no… It's almost time for the banquet, and your father expects you to be properly dressed.”
 
Katiya yawned again and looked up and down Takeshi, “Well, what about you? You aren't properly dressed either…”
 
Takeshi forced a smile, “I won't be there…” he said with a slight pause, “Com'mon, here's your closet… Go find some clothes you like and change…” He pushed Katiya toward her closet.
 
Katiya slowly allowed Takeshi to push her to her closet, “But I want you to come to the banquet!!! You're the only person I know here!” she said as she slowly opened the door and peeked in.
 
Takeshi shook his head, “I can't go, I'm not allowed… Go on,” he urged Katiya, giving her one more shove so that she would stumble into the closet.
 
“You're coming mister, whether you want to or not! Er... Whether you're allowed or not!” Katiya corrected herself as she looked around the closet. “Wow…” she managed in a whisper. There were two levels to the damn closet. The closet was double the length of the hallway in her normal home. She slowly took a few more steps into the closet examining the clothes from a distance and she wrinkled her nose, “They all look like dresses...” she whined.
 
Takeshi chuckled and slowly followed her because if Katiya was still anything like she used to be, she wouldn't be in the process of changing yet, “Try a bit further back. Not the first rack of dresses, but the second one.”
 
Katiya gave Takeshi `the' eye, “How come you know my closet better than I do?” she went beyond the first rack of dresses, “Rack? I have RACKS of dresses? Plural?” she thought to herself in shock. In fact, she had eight racks of clothing to be exact: two on either level, four per side. Under each rack were pairs and pairs of shoes. In between the racks on shelves on the walls were purses, and in the middle of everything was a tall “island” dresser.
 
Takeshi noticed Katiya's wondering gaze, “That's were the accessories are… And you've shown me the closet a few times. You've donated stuff you don't like or don't wear before to the peasants.”
 
Katiya nodded, “Sounds like me,” she thought to herself and she stared at Takeshi for a moment before following his instructions. “Huh…” She finally made it to the back, “Well, there's still a lot of dresses here…” she said slightly mad, she HATED dresses. Oh, but wait! There were some black things. That, she could handle. “Ok… Out…” she ordered Takeshi with a point to the doorway.
 
Takeshi bowed and followed Katiya's instructions.
 
Katiya let out a small sigh, “I told you to stop it with the bowing!” she said as she grabbed a black lacey tee. She wrinkled her nose, it was see through. She'd have to find something to put over it… She didn't want to look like a slut. Her eyes widened when she found a black buckle up corset, “PERFECT!” she exclaimed. “Now… For a bottom…” she looked down, “Hell, the shirt matches my skirt, why change it?”
 
Katiya hesitantly took off her Converse Chucks and socks, and then she quickly changed from her top to the lacey tee. “Hmm… There's got to be a mirror around here…” she thought to herself and she grabbed the corset to put on while looking the mirror. She had trouble putting it on at first, then made a slight face when she realized that the corset had a built in bra. She rolled her eyes and took off her bra from under the shirt and adjusted the corset. “Hm… Fits nicely…” she said approvingly then took a step back to look at her outfit. “Grrr…. The skirt doesn't match... It may be lacey... But it doesn't quite go with the shirt…”
 
Katiya headed back to the spot where she got the shirt and of course, there it was, the matching skirt. How could she have missed it? She quickly switched her skirt and check in the mirror. “Yup, everything matches, and wow… It's actually slimming even though it's pretty tight…” she thought to herself. “Now for some shoes…” Half of them were Stilettos and that just wouldn't do, she was never able to walk in them, so how would now be any different? AH! YES! BOOTS! A big grin appeared on her face. “Mm…. Combat boots! Perfect!” She quickly grabbed her socks and put on the boots and double checked in the mirror. Her hair could be combed out, but other than that, it was what she kept saying it was, perfect.
 
Katiya strolled out of the closet and made a pose for Takeshi, “So, what do you think?” she said with a big smile.
 
Takeshi grinned, “Same as usual. You look beautiful,” he said and he came closer to Katiya and pulled her into a kiss.
 
Katiya's eyes widened slightly in shock and then she slowly let her eyes close. “Wow…” she thought to herself as she put one hand up to his cheek as Takeshi's tongue entered her mouth, “His lips are so soft and he's such a good kisser… So is Tristan... Wait, TRISTAN!!!” She moved her hand from Takeshi's cheek to his shoulder and she pushed Takeshi back, “I'm sorry,” she said with an apologetic expression on her face. “But, I already have a boyfriend….”
 
“What?” Takeshi asked with a frown, “But… I'm your boyfriend…”
 
“Er, righto…” she said, “New world, new boyfriend…” she thought to herself. “So…”