Fan Fiction ❯ invader zim: the last hope...were screwed ❯ dib vs gaz ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ok, ok I'm back every one "The Rad Red" to Media miner and "Invader Tom" to "fanfiction.net." Well any way my friend Nick here has me in a head lock and is ordering me to continue or he shall rain doom upon my imaginative head… doom, doom… Doom!… anyway thank you for being so patient with me any way on with the next chapter! ^______^

 

"So are you ganna take the first move Dib or are you ganna just stand there like the big headed pussy boy you are?" Gaz asked.

 

"Ha I'll so you the true meaning of power." Dib yelled causing a huge jolt of energy to erupt from his hand and shot it at Gaz.

 

Fortunately she dodged it by back flipping to the side as the beam destroyed a great deal of what was left of the base.

 

"I knew it." Gaz said. "Pussy boy"

 

"You'd best be silent little Gazzy, or I'll make your death so much more painful."

 

"No dickless, if your so tough fight me no powers, or are you so full of yourself you can't even beat your little sister in a fair fight?

 

Dib cocked an eye brow and let his feet touch the ground as the light blue electric aura disappeared from his body. "Ok Gazzy I'll play your game, but unlike your game slave this is one you shall not win!"

 

"I think you've been away from home for far too long fuck wipe." Gaz said, sliding behind Dib and punching the back of his knee caps making him collapse while doing a flip and landing her two heals into his spine in mid air and crashing his body to the ground.

 

"See what I mean Dib?" Gaz asked with venom in her voice.

 

Dib spun is body out of gazes crippling move and landed her on the floor, Gaz got up only to be punched in the face and smack into a wall.

 

Gaz wiped her face and spat out blood as she went to kick Dib's head he caught her leg and threw her at the wall again.

 

Gaz quickly recovered as she looked shocked behind Dib in witch he looked behind him she then smiled that her trick worked and got him in a head lock but was thrown back by the aura of blue light.

 

"What happened to fighting fairly? Gaz asked.

 

"Yes that would have been fun." Dib said. "But only if I could win," he said as Gaz ran up to him he kicked her in the stomach and let her unconscious body fall to the floor.

 

"You! Rat!" Dib yelled.

 

"yes master Dib?" A rat zombie asked.

 

"Take this new slave up to the ship and…"

 

"SIR!"

 

"What is it?" Dib yelled.

 

"No, SIR!" The rat yelled pointing to the sky as a SIR unit grabbed dibs face and kicked him into a crater.

 

"A SIR air strike, but how?" Dib asked.

 

But then looked farther into the crater to find Tak at a command screen.

 

"You little bitch!" Dib yelled, grabbing Tak

 

"I'm ganna kill some rat guys!" GIR yelled as the only SIR with a parachute floating down.

 

Dib looked up and grabbed Tak by the neck.

 

"Why is Zim's SIR up there huh? Answer me bitch Dib yelled chocking Tak

 

"For Zim is here, Dib monkey!" Zim yelled, sky diving down with a red and green snow board and landed gracefully. "You cowardus Dib human I thought with a head that big you might know a couple of the facts of honorable fighting!"

 

"Sorry Zim." Dib replied. "but I don't do honorable."

 

"Ok." Zim replied walking up to Dib. "in that case…"

 

Zim fired his laser gun at Dib and set it to stun.

 

Dib dodged up and punched Zim in the back of the head grabbing his gun and shooting him.

 

"Well Zim that was boring sham your dead but … meh." dib said as he escaped to his ship and threw a large grenade on the planets surface destroying all he could see.

 

End chapter 4

 

Se told you all I'd do it hahaha so the next chapter will be written … soon … ok I don't know when it will be