Fan Fiction ❯ invader zim: the last hope...were screwed ❯ bye bye tak ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

GIR landed on the planets surface with his parachute and tucked it into his back.
 
“Master?” GIR asked, as a tumble weed rolled along. GIR chased the tumble weed, giggling until he tripped over the remains of MIMI.
 
“Awww it's broken.” GIR said screwing the larger of the arms back on MIMI and flicking a switch in her head making MIMI jump up in a kung-fu action and then ran to a pile of rubble to see her master; Tak dead but tried to perform CPR on her and tried to fix her PAK. Suddenly Tak's eyes shot open and spat out green blood as it dripped down her chin.
 
“MIMI!” she rasped, the SIR unit picked her master up against a piece of rubble.
 
“I'm going to die MIMI.” Tak said, as her purple PAK flashed purple and grey slowly.
 
“GIR!” Tak called, weakly.
 
“Hi!” GIR yelled sticking his face right up to Tak's.
 
“Find your Zim, were is he?”
 
GIR gasped. “Master? Master, were did you go?”
 
“Zim walked out of the dust and rubble and switched of his energy shield and calmly up to them and picked up Tak helping her up Tak… your PAK it's
 
“You think I don't know that Zim? Ohh fuck it, listen to me Zim, I want you to take MIMI away from here and stop Dib I know you can do it Zim your so intoned with your PAK it's saved you so many times its begun to think for it's self do you know what that means?”
 
“Ehh?” Zim said, confused twitching his left antenna.
 
“Believe me Zim, it's not easy to say this but you are now worthy enough to become an elite warrior of the Irken armada.”
“My PAK protects me as I protect it now?” Zim asked Tak.
 
“It's been doing it already Zim.” Tak replied.
 
“I don't care that the armada is hardly existent, but you are the best the Irken army has too offer and has ever had and to tell you the truth Zim before I die I want to confess that I was … Jealous of you…”
 
“What for?” Zim asked pathetically.
 
“Ohh my Tallest.” Tak rasped.
 
“Yes I am Zim!!!” Zim yelled triumphantly.
 
“I know Zim, I know, Tak said wiping blood away from her mouth and kissed Zim.” ( yes kissed Zim and I'm not even a Zim/Tak fan.)
 
“Tak I…”
 
“Just go you waste of Irken training!” Tak commanded.
 
“Grrrrrr. NO! WE HAVE LOST WAY TO MANY OF OUR KIND ALREADY AND AS YOUR TALLEST I COMMND YOU TO HANG ON!”
 
Tak grabbed Zim by the cuff of his uniform. “AND IM TELLING YOU IF JUST ON MORE DIES TO STOP DIB THEN IT WILL BE WORTH IT NOW GO BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK!”
 
“Zim wiped his arm across his eyes whipping tears away good bye Tak I'll miss you. Come MIMI, GIR hurry now lets go stop the Dib!” Zim yelled jumping into his Vootcruser and waved good bye to Tak with tears in his eyes and took off.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Ahh you're awake, slave.” A Meekrob said to Gaz as she woke up.”
 
“Why you piece of shit!” Gaz yelled punching out but fazing through the energy being but got electrocuted with a cattle prod.
 
“Come on! Master Dib wants her on toilet cleaning duty!”
 
End chapter 6
 
Yes I know it was a bit short but… it's my fan fic so fuck you all hahahaha please review or the puppy dies!