Fan Fiction ❯ invader zim: the last hope...were screwed ❯ enter the gigantic ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dib was sitting in his throne, within his enormous star ship: the Gigantic which was shaped like his head.
 
“Drone! How is the slave performing her duties?” Dib asked a zombie human ( it's Jhonen Vasquez ^___^)
 
“The human “Gaz.” is resisting.” The zombie replied.
 
“Put her on screen.” Dib commanded.
 
“Why do you have a security camera in the toilet?” The zombie asked, but was reduced to ash by Dib's laser eyes.
 
“I hate it when people ask me that.” Dib said to himself.
 
*
“Are you sure about this sir?! Charley asked, Scoodge inside the Massive.
 
“yes I am, Zim is going to need all the help he can get and I myself am willing to die to just have a shot at that big headed spacist!”
 
“Then I await you commands sir.” Charley said.
 
“Raise the massive!” Scoodge ordered. “And get ready for the greatest battle of your lives!”
 
“hmm.” Zim thought to himself. “We are about to board the gigantic … hehehe the Dib has a gigantic head hehehe. Hmm now who to put my life in the hands of in this delicate part of the mission…”
 
“MIMI! Set up the boarding tunnel thingy!”
 
MIMI saluted Zim and prepared to connect the two ships.
 
*
“Sir.” a zombie rat said. “There seems to be something trying to intercept our ship.”
 
“It's probably another piece of space junk.” Dib replied.
*
“Now GIR, listen to me.” Zim said. “I need you to stall security, by acting crazy or something while I go and rescue the Gaz human then meet me and MIMI back at the voot. Do you understand?”
 
“Yes my lord!” GIR obeyed and jumped off and on screen now were a splinter cell suit, sticking to walls and quickly taking out the two guards to the vessel.
 
“… Right… ok then MIMI I'll call you if needed, I shall go to find the Gaz.”
 
*
“Sir, the one called “GIR” has entered the ship and is… Ohh my God it's horrible!”
 
“What? What is he doing?”
 
“He, he he's basting a turkey with mayonnaise!” The rat yelled vomiting”
 
*
“I is ganna make me a sandwich!” GIR yelled excitedly sticking the live turkey feathers and all into two slices off bread and well you know what happens next…
 
*
“That's it slave I want to see my reflection in that toilet seat.” said a planet jacker.
 
“Is that clean enough your excellence?” Gaz asked, standing up and showing the alien.
 
The planet jacker looked deep into the toilet and extended his tongue witch he firmly licked all around the rim.
 
“It is satisfactory.” he said as Gaz shuddered and smacked his skull into the wall and let his head fall down the toilet as she flushed the chain drowning him.
 
“Hmm, now to get out of here.” Gaz thought.
 
*
“Sir, were getting a large ship on radar.” A zombie Irken said.
 
“What? How big?” Dib asked crushing his poop can in his hand.
 
“It's almost as big as the gigantic Sir and it's of the Irken armada.”
 
“Display image on screen now!” Dib ordered, jumping to his feet.
 
The screen came on with an image of the Massive.
 
“How the greasy poop did the Massive just appear like that? I've been waiting for this moment a long time fire a … laser thingy at it!”
 
“Yes Sir.” The zombie replied.
 
*
“Alright you ugly son of a bitch come to me.” Scoodge said calmly in the control chair of the Massive.
 
“Are you talking to yourself Scoodge? Bob asked.
 
“No I'm talking to Dib.”
 
“But he can't here you.”
 
“DREMATIC AFFECT BOB! HAVE YOU EVER HERD OF DRAMATIC EFFECT!?! HUH?”
 
“Umm I'm ganna get back to the laser turrets…” Bob said, feeling uncomfortable.
 
“Yeah you do that!” Scoodge yelled. “Some director you'll make!”
 
*
“Hmm so the very last living Irkens are piloting that ship huh?… hmm the last of a species on it's last stand for there right to live freely….” Dib said “drone call them and tell them were ganna blow em up!”
 
“Yes Sir.”
 
*
“There hailing us Sir.” Charley said to Scoodge.
 
“On screen!” Scoodge said.
 
“Who are you? And why do you have a death wish?” Dib asked.
 
“My name is Scoodge of the Irken armada and… MY TALLEST! YOU'RE HEAD… SO HUGE… Ohh my Tallest no one deserves that I…”
 
“Shut up and die already!”
 
“You! Hit the Massive with every thing we have!”
 
“Not so fast Dib!” A familiar voice said as it smashed though the front window of the gigantic.
 
The gigantic instantly fixed itself by forming a liquid like glass over it once more.
 
“Tak? How the hell are you still alive?” Dib asked.
 
“Hmph you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?”
 
“Well it hasn't been that easy.” Dib said. “It's actually been more tedious… anyway I'm curious to know how you survived.” Dib said. “Please enlighten me before I kill you.”
 
Tak raised an eyebrow. “Very well Dib, if it means that much to you…”
 
*Flashback*
 
“Well I was stranded on that rock you left me on, I too thought I was going to die but luckily the job MIMI did on my PAK gave me enough strength to walk… to a minimal extent of course, Zim as you know had dropped off a SIR air strike so there were plenty of spare parts. I worked quickly, taking what ever parts I could find to patch up my PAK, now as strong as I ever was, I begin to build a crude rocket pod from the left over pieces it worked though I planned to hit your ship directly it exploded after coming out of Blorch's atmosphere but it was a simple task for my PAK as I had my bubble shield assist me all the way until I smashed though you ship and here I am.”
 
*End Flashback*
 
“An interesting story, it hurts me to want to kill such a resourceful creature but I…”
 
Suddenly the whole ship vibrated violently.
 
“What the heck was that?” Dib asked.
 
“Sir it's the Massive it used its proton cannon torpedoes we have lost our right and left laser turrets!”
 
“Fuck em up!” Dib yelled slamming his fist on the table. “Ohh and Tak I better kill you quickly; I have a real problem at the moment.” Dib said pulling out a plasma gun and firing it.
 
Tak dodged it and retaliated with her spider legs laser, taking a chunk out of his computers using the distraction to escape.
 
*
Zim was walking trough the boiler room in the ship which was pretty creepy and he was getting more and more so paranoid looking behind him and then looking back to be punched in the face by Sizz-lor, the huge meat claw of a hand sent Zim into a huge pipe breaking it off.
 
“Good to see you again Zim.” Sizz-lor said. “You know I still haven't forgotten about what happened on Foodcourtia so now I'm ganna froy you!”
 
“Fool you think you are a match fro ZIM? Ha you have no idea what powers you toy with burger lord!” Zim ranted activating his spider legs and rushed at Sizz-lor, but was easily knocked away several feet, like a fat September house-fly.
 
Zim quickly recovered and used his spider legs to form a laser blast at the ceiling causing it to fall on Sizz-lor burring him alive.
 
“Foolish… fool! Did not know who he was fucking with! Hahahaha! Now to save Gaz and escape.” Zim said to himself walking over the rubble only for his leg to be grabbed by Sizz-lor and slammed into the wall.
 
“Now I'm angry!” Sizz-lor roared forming his hand into a fist ready to crush Zim's skull.
 
“So this is were this twisted merry-go-round called life ends for this mighty Irken invader, it's not how I though it would happen.” Zim thought
 
*How Zim thought his death would be…*
 
“All hail tallest Zim!” chant hundreds and thousands of Irkens as Zim looks at a buffet table prepared for his new reign and picks up a peanut and chokes to death on it.
 
*End deep thought of own death…*
 
“Nothing like it at all…” Zim thought as he closed his eyes waiting for the end but instead herd Sizz-lor scream in pain.
 
“Aghhhh! What's happening to me?” He yelled falling to the floor and realising Zim.
 
Zim then saw Gaz behind Sizz-lor's body with a syringe.
 
“What did you do Gaz?” Zim asked.
 
“Ohh I just injected him with a little H2O.” She smiled evilly.
 
“Clever. Zim complemented kicking Sizz-lor's motionless body well I did come here to save you but I guess you got that down and I…”
 
Zim's wrist communicator went off.
 
“Zim here.” Zim said.
 
“I be baking a cake!” GIR yelled.
 
Zim groaned. “Listen Gaz, go back to the voot I've go to go collect my miscreant.”
 
“Be careful Zim.” Gaz said.
 
“Zim is always careful for Zim always…”
 
Gaz caught Zim in an embrace. “And Zim always gets what Zim wants.” Gaz finished for him.
 
“Umm… precisely.” Zim said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.
 
“Zim please come back in one peace, I don't wanna loose you again I…”
 
“ENOUGH Earth stink, I shall go collect my robot and you shall sit in the voot now go!” Zim yelled running away.
 
“I love you Zim…” Gaz whispered, and then ran off to the voot.
 
*
“Sir, were hit badly.” Bob said to Scoodge.
 
“How badly?” Scoodge asked.
 
“Well our shields are down to 5% and were defenceless.”
 
“Everyone evacuate to the escape pods!”
 
“What about you?” Bob asked Scoodge.
 
“The captain always goes down with the ship.” Scoodge said.
 
*
“Sir there as good as doomed.” A zombie said.
 
“Excellent prepare the final missile strike!”
 
“Very good Sir.” The zombie replied.
 
“On my word fire … 3…2…1…”
 
“Suddenly from nowhere GIR jumped onto Dibs head and covers his eyes
 
“Guess who!” GIR screamed.
 
“Cousin Earl?” Dib asked.
 
“Nooooope! Hehehe.”
 
“Umm I don't know, who?”
 
GIR lost his train of thought and looked at a toilet handle labelled “takes shields all the way down do not pull.”
 
“I GANNA USE THA TOILET!” GIR yelled, jumping off Dibs head and pulling the chain.
 
“Nooooo! You idiot, what have you done?”
 
“I DONE THA BIG DOOKIE!” GIR yelled.
 
*
“That's right Dib.” Scoodge said to himself all alone on the Massive. “I'm coming for you this is for the whole universe.”
 
The Massive kamikaze itself into the Gigantic causing both to explode in a hideous explosion killing every one but MIMI, Gaz (their in the voot), Zim and Tak were saved by there PAK's as they now have there invisible air helmets on, GIR was smacked into a piece of debris and is now swimming around in space happily, and Dib can breath because of his powers.
 
End chapter 6…
 
I know I know I thought the last one was 6 but … meh
 
Well I'm going to make the final show down with three different endings.
 
1 a Gaz/Zim ending
2 a Tak/Zim ending
3 a classic invader Zim like ending with no romance