Fan Fiction ❯ It's Up To Me! ❯ The Final Foe ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello once again! This is chapter 15 of my little Mario fanfic. I’ve been slacking off on my anime fanfics to finish this and a Sailor Moon fanfic I’ve been working on for a long time.

Man, everything’s been going slower as of lately. Hardly any new reviews and such.

Anyway, here’s chapter 15!

Vv

It’s Up To Me!

Chapter 15: The Final Foe

Vv

“We’ve got to find the Princess!” Yoshi and Luigi raced through the treacheries of the castle.

After much running through obstacles, the two finally came to an old wooden bride, suspended in the air with the ropes that held it together. Beneath the bridge, there was a pool of smoldering magma, with several islands scattered around by the magma.

“I guess we ran into a dead end.” Luigi replied, looking around the room.

“Apparently, here’s no door at the end of this bridge.” Yoshi agreed.

“We might as well turn around.” The green clad plumber finally.

Luigi! Help!” Could be heard from a distance.

Both Luigi and Yoshi turned around to see the princess being held by Bowser on the other side of the bridge.

Princess!” Three figures at the other side of the bridge yelled in unison.

“So long!” Bowser told the three as he slashed the rope that held the bridge in the air with his mighty claws.

AAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” The three yelled as the fell towards the lava below.

WE’RE GONNA D”IE! “WE’RE GONNA DIE! UAHHHHH!” Yoshi yelled as they fell.

‘Think Luigi…Think.’ The green clad plumber thought as they fell towards the ground.

He spied a rock below. “I know, we can jump off of that rock.” The green clad man motioned to the rock below.

Yoshi stopped bawling and sniffed. “Huh? HOORAY! We’re not going to die!”

“But I might!” Jurachi screamed as he fell, headed straight for the molten substance below.

“Hold on, we’ll get you!” Luigi yelled as they bounced off of the rock, heading back up towards Bowser. Yoshi stuck his tongue out and grabbed Jurachi, pulling him into his mouth.

The Koopa saw where he was headed and let out a yell, which was soon muffled inside of the dinosaur’s mouth.

“Good thinking Yoshi!” Luigi complimented.

He got a mumble in reply.

“What the?” Bowser remarked as they came hurling towards him.

“Take this!” The royal Koopa let out a burst of fire was hurled at them as they were coming up. The aim barely missed them as they jumped off of Bowser’s head and grabbed the blonde, who was all too thankful.

Luigi held the girl in his arms. He had saved the princess; now all he had to do was defeat Bowser.

They landed on the ground a few feet away from the monstrous Koopa. The king turned around with fire in his eyes, angry that his plans had backfired.

The princess hugged Luigi. “Thank you so much! I’m in debt to you!”

“It was nothing.” Luigi remarked.

“When I get done with you, you’re going to be nothing!” Bowser yelled, charging at them.

The blonde and Luigi gasped. Then Yoshi spit out Jurachi to yell, sending Jurachi’s shell hurling towards Bowser at an unbelievable pace. The shell hit the monstrous form in the stomach and sent him hurtling back.

He stumbled a bit backwards, until he found that he had nothing left to stand on, which sent him falling downwards, landing in the lava.

“Curse you!”

The small Koopa landed on the edge. He popped out of his shell and rubbed his head.

“Ugh…My head…What happened?” He asked in a groggy tone.

“Jurachi!” The princess called.

“My princess! You’re all right!” The Koopa called and jumped into the girl’s arms, hugging her.

“Nice to see you too, Jurachi!” The flinched at the dinosaur drool covered Koopa.

“Now that Bowser’s defeated, we’ve got to get out of here.” Princess replied.

“Right, let’s go!” Luigi told Yoshi, who raced out of the room.

On and on they ran, back through the many defeated obstacles. After they had gotten so far, they noticed the ground shaking.

“What’s that?” Jurachi asked.

“Earthquake!” Yoshi yelled.

Pieces of the building began to fall all around them.

“This place is caving in!” Luigi yelled.

Princess screamed.

“We’ve got to get out of here!” The green dinosaur replied.

“Run faster Yoshi! Or we’re all going to be buried under this rubble!” The Koopa yelled.

Yoshi began to pick up the pace then they ran out of the castle, dodging the falling debris. Chunks of ceiling began to fall.

Yoshi began to dodge the pieces of ceiling, bigger and bigger pieces.

‘We’ve got to hurry up and get out of here! This building is coming down fast! If we don’t get out of here, we’re going to be buried!

But…We’ve got to get out, for Mario’s sake! He’s counting on us to get the princess back to him! It’s up to me!’

“Let’s go this way!” Luigi pointed. “This is the way we went down when we came here!”

“That’s right! I recognize it now!” Yoshi replied.

They turned down the path and advanced onward to their destination, more and more of the ceiling beginning to fall in on them.

They ran onward, to their destination.

TBC

A/N: Will they get out? Read the next chapter to find out.

Sorry about the long wait, ideas were running short on this fanfic; I promise the next two chapters will be longer. Anyway, glad to see that people are enjoying this!

Two more chapters to go! This fanfic is coming to a nice end, don’t you think I’ll try and update sooner, so please keep a watch on me!