Fan Fiction ❯ Kidnapped by a Psycho ❯ Give me FOOD...just not the ones that Kenichi makes please ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The ride was quiet going back to Ichigo's `new' home.

 

"Hey! How was the tour Ichigo?" Yumi asked.

"Hehe…it was…um…interesting?" Ichigo replied.

"I'm hungry. Ichigo cook for us." Yukio said.

"YEAH! ICHIGO COOK FOR US!" Yumi exclaimed.

"Huh??? I can't cook for my life!" Ichigo said.

"Hey, whatever you make it has to be better than Kenichi's." Yukio said.

Kenichi did a sweat drop and his face expression was --_--

"Last time, he tried cooking, it looked so good but when we tasted it, Yukio barfed over 5 times!" Yumi said.

"--_-- and Yumi almost died because her face was turning green" Yukio said.

"HEY!!!!" Yumi said.

While they argued, Ichigo and Kenichi started to talk.

"Was that all true?" Ichigo asked.

"Shut up >:0" Kenichi replied.

"It couldn't have been that bad! Do you have extra?" Ichigo asked.

Then the world became silent. It was the end of the world.

"NOOOOO!!! ICHIGO! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! YOU CAN'T DIE YET! NOT SO SOON!" Yumi screamed.

"Um…excuse me…but if you keep this up…you might end up dead first…" Ichigo said.

"Here." Said Kenichi, while handing her a plate of GREAT looking pie.

Ichigo of course ate it. She turned a little green…got a little wobbly…

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, KENICHI!!!" Yumi said.

All of a sudden, Ichigo stood up!

"Maybe she needs to go to the bathroom and barf?" Yukio said.

"Maybe she needs to commit suicide because of that?" Yumi said.

"THAT WAS THE BEST FOOD EVER!!! WHERE DID YOU LEARN HOW TO COOK LIKE THAT?" Ichigo exclaimed to Kenichi.

"Uh…well…" Kenichi said.

Now that, was the end of the world. Yukio and Yumi looked like O_O.

"NOOOO!!! Heheh…Ichigo maybe you can get cooking lessons from him later…can you cook for us now?"

 

Shiz Notez: Yep! Maybe they can start having real food now huh? I guess humans and their kind have different tastes or is it just Ichigo? Who knows? It is as mysterious as the question that goes like this: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll? VERY MYSTERIOUS! *Yumi: ^_^;; Yeah Shizuka…If you say so…* *Yukio: She has problems*