Fan Fiction ❯ Kidnapped by a Psycho ❯ The Deal With My Fake-Lover ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They all went to sleep after that little “food” incident.
When they woke up however, there was a knock on the door.
Ichigo got up, opened the door. Ichigo was very tired and looked horrible.
“Hello Ichigo”
Ichigo looked up to see who it was. Surprisingly it was…SUKI!
“Oh…hi…” Ichigo replied.
“Is Yukio there?”
“Oh yeah…he's just eating breakfast. Do you want to come into our house?”
“I'd love that. Thanks.” Suki replied.
When she came in, Yukio saw her and he was shocked.
“Yukio! Suki is here to see you!” Ichigo said.
“Yeah…What do you want…” Yukio said.
“Can I talk to you?” Suki asked.
They both left.
“So…GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!” Ichigo said.
“--.--; what made you this happy this morning?” Yumi asked.
“Oh…nothing…hehe…” Ichigo said. “Do you know what they're talking about?”
“Hmmm…I don't know…” Kenichi said.
“Oh…” Ichigo said.
“Isn't it true that we are lovers Ichigo?” Yukio said bursting into the room.
“Heh? O_o;” Ichigo said. “We are?”
“Hehe…um…she's just afraid to admit because she loves me so much!” Yukio said. “I think you should be leaving now…you know…”
Suki left just because Yukio kind of made her.
“We need to talk Ichigo.” Yukio said.
“Uh…sure?” Ichigo replied.
“I need you to be my oh-so-fake-lover.”
“0_o I don't think so.” Ichigo said.
“I'll do anything just tell me…”
“--.--; what part of `no' don't you understand?”
“COME ON!” Yukio yelled.
Since Ichigo didn't want to get Yukio mad she said “Fine then. If you um…a daily basis of chocolate and ice-cream…oh and don't forget to um…read a story or tell me a story every night?”
“UGH! NO WAY! I'M NOT GUNNA SPEND EVERY NIGHT WITH YOU TRYING TO GET YOU TO SLEEP BY TELLING YOU A STORY! AND HELLO I HAVE A LIFE HERE! I'M NOT GOING TO SPEND MY MONEY ON SOMEONE ELSE THAT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING MY LOVER!” Yukio yelled.
“I'm close to being your lover…right? If you want to work things out with me being your lover and all…hmmmmmm?” Ichigo said to tease Yukio.
“Fine…” Yukio said.