Fan Fiction ❯ Love Powers All: Love Choice? ❯ Another Visitor ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Powers All

A/N- I'm surprised I got to chapter 6 today, but I managed to type it! I've decided to throw a swerve for the readers because like Girl said it was Jeremy and obvious.

Note to Reviewers-

@Girl- Like I said above, I decided to throw a swerve and change the story a little bit and it might make the story longer. So you're half right.

@seventhHeaven4ever- I love your idea…I already had an idea, but I think I'll use idea before I use mine to combine them both.

Thank you to everyone else!

Disclaimer- I don't own anything, but the fanfic, the visitor, taxi driver, hotel clerk, Melanie and…anything else I'm forgetting.

Summary- Another visitor for Lucy appears and the battle between Kevin, Jeremy, and Mr.??? over her had just begun.

BTW- I was going to use Robbie, but I thought that was too obvious, so I made up my own guy. I decided that he would be the boyfriend of Lucy instead of Robbie before Jeremy and Kevin.

Chapter 6- Another Visit

A brand new day had just started and the sunlight lit Lucy's room through the windows. As Lucy started waking up Kevin walked into her room and kissed her forehead. She slowly her eyes and yawned and then kissed Kevin.

"Hey,"

"Morning, did I wake you up?"

"No, I was starting to wake up."

"Good."

Kevin kissed Lucy one more time before she went to take her shower and put clothes on.

------------------------------

Jake Anderson was at the Glen Oak International Airport. He was heading to Lucy Camden's house. She had been his girlfriend before Jeremy came along and he heard that they broke up last year. What he didn't know was that Lucy was dating someone new. Now the 21 year old man wanted his ex-girlfriend for himself.

The taxi driver dropped Jake at his hotel.

"That's $7.58"

Jake handed him the cash and collected his change, "Thanks."

"You're welcome." And with that he drove off to drive someone else somewhere.

Jake walked into the hotel once the taxi driver had left. He put his luggage down on the floor and rang the bell that was on the counter. Shortly after he did a clerk walked in.

"How may I help you?"

"I'd like a room for one please, for 1 week."

The clerk search for a room and found one that wasn't being used at the moment. She finally handed him a piece of paper with information he had to fill out.

____________________________________________________

Name: ___________________

Phone Number: ________________

License Plate (if you brought a car): ____________

Hotel Info:

Room Number: _____

How many people staying: _____

Amounts of nights staying: _____

Total- ____

____________________________________________________

(That's not exactly how that works)

Jake read each part of the sheet and filled out the parts he was able too.

Name: Jake Anderson

Phone Number: 267-918-3208

He then gave the sheet back to the clerk, as well as his credit card, and watched her fill the sheet. Then she handed his credit card back, a card for the room, and showed him the paper to check for errors.

____________________________________________________

Name: Jake Anderson

Phone Number: 267-918-3208

License Plate (if you brought a car): ____________

Hotel Info:

Room Number: 16

How many people staying: 1

Amounts of nights staying: 7 days

Total- $222.60

____________________________________________________

Talk about expensive…$30 a night… Geez…but at least I get to see Lucy again.

Jake picked up his luggage again and looked through the halls for room 16. When he found it he slipped the card in the door and opened it.

The room had a bed with a television in front of it. There was a bathroom next to the small closet, where he put his luggage and hung up his coat. The walls were plain white, but it was ok to him.

Jake sighed, "This is it! I get to see Lucy again!" If it wasn't for his mom he would have never found out.

-Flashback-

Melanie ran into her son's room with excitement in her face.

"What is it, Mom?" Jake said dully. He had locked himself up in his room ever since Lucy had dumped him.

"I have great news from Annie!" She paused, "I called her earlier today and asked how Lucy and Jeremy were doing."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, she told me that they broke up! Maybe you could try a relationship again."

Jake jumped off his bed and started packing, "Thanks, Mom! I'm going to Glen Oak tomorrow!" He said, "But don't tell ANYONE! I want to surprise her."

Melanie nodded her head.

-Flashback End-

Jake ran out of the hotel and immediately whistled for another taxi. He hopped into the car and gave the taxi driver the address to drop him off at. He couldn't wait to see Lucy again.

------------------------------

"Lucy, do you want to go to a movie tonight?"

"I'd love too, but I can't. I have to finish my research for college."

"Ok, I'll wait."

"Thanks, I love you."

Kevin kissed her, "I love you too."

Kevin left Lucy's room and headed downstairs to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. He walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hi, is Lucy there?" a voice said.

"Um… yes. Hold on let me get her."

"LUCY!" Kevin called from the stairs.

Lucy came running down the stairs, "Yes?"

"Someone's here to see you."

Lucy walked to the door, followed by Kevin, "Hi Jake…what are you doing here?"

"Do you ask that to every guy that appears on your doorstep?" Kevin said laughing and making Lucy laugh.

"When I'm surprised,"

"I came to see you." Lucy looked at him for a minute, "I want to try again…since you're over with Jeremy."

Lucy looked at Kevin who was starting to get mad. Now there were 3 guys after her. Ones she thought she had loved and one that she loved now.

"Um…well…you see…"

Kevin stepped up closer to Lucy, "I'm her boyfriend and we love each other."

Jake backed up a step, "I'm sorry…I just thought…"

"Just leave." Lucy said obviously annoyed that Jake was at the door and then went back to her room.

Jake turned around and left while Kevin closed the door and ran upstairs after Lucy.

"Luce…who is that and what was that all about?" Kevin asked.

A/N- I'm going to tell all of you the history of Lucy and Jake in the next chapter. I'm really tired and Full House and 7th Heaven come on soon. Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter! R&R please.