Fan Fiction ❯ Love Powers All: Love Choice? ❯ Who's Jake Anderson? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Powers All

A/N- I got to Chapter 7 today and I'll also try to get to Chapter 8 since I won't be home for the weekend. Thanks to all the reviewers and I hope you'll like this chapter. Also this chapter will be shorter than the others.

Disclaimer- I only own the fanfic, Melanie Anderson, and Jake Anderson.

Summary- Lucy tells Kevin about her former boyfriend, Jake Anderson.

Warning- I changed the rating for violence that appeared in this chapter. Also if you're uncomfortable with rape you should skip the flashback.

Chapter 7- Who's Jake Anderson?

Lucy looked away from her books and back at Kevin, "Kevin, don't worry about it."

"Luce, something's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong, ok?"

"Well something about that Jake guy is obviously annoying you." Kevin paused, "What happened?"

Lucy sighed knowing she wouldn't win this one, "Fine, I'll tell you." She went to her bed and sat next to Kevin, "Jake and I met when we were 18, on our senior year of high school. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes, because I liked him, and thought he liked me, but I was wrong."

I single tear ran down her cheek and Kevin wiped it, "What happened?"

"Well it was…it was the last week of summer vacation and…and," Lucy cried into Kevin's chest, "He was going to go off to college and he didn't want to have a long distance relationship, but I told him no, because I was attending college in Glen Oak and wouldn't change my mind."

-Flashback-

"Lucy, please come to New York for College with me."

"No, I'm already going to college in Glen Oak, I have to stay here."

Lucy started backing away as Jake came closer and closer to her.

"Lucy! You're coming with me whether you like it or not!!!" Jake pushed her to the ground and kept walking towards her. He face had fear in it and he grinned at her. It was his normal grin though it was an evil one.

He then hit her a few times as tears streamed down her face. A few minutes later, after hitting her, he kissed her with all his strength to keep her from seeing what he was pulling out of his pocket. It was a needle. Jake had put drugs into the needle. Before he injected them into her he took out a gun and took out a few bottles of alcohol.

"Drink or die." He pointed the gun to her forehead.

Lucy started crying more, "No!"

He was about to pull the trigger, but Lucy got too scared and then did as he said. He made sure she got drunk and then played with her a little bit before injecting the drugs into her.

--------------------------

A few hours later Lucy woke up under the covers of a bed. She tried figuring out where she was when she noticed Jake next to her. She started crying when she had realized he had raped her. She had seen the multiple bottles of alcohol and the gun that was on Jake's stand…the last thing she saw was the needle that had held the drugs.

She was about to pick up the phone when she saw Jake pick up his gun and aim it at her, "Call and I shoot!"

-Flashback End-

"After that we broke up." Lucy was in even more tears now.

"Did you tell anyone?"

"No."

"Lucy, he should have been arrested. What if he does it again?"

"I'm sorry."

"If he tries to do anything to you, even if it's just a kiss, he'll get arrested."

Lucy nodded and hugged Kevin. He kissed her on her forehead and held her until she stopped crying.

--------------------------

Jake was in his hotel room. He wanted to win Lucy back even after what he had done to her would most likely ruin the chances of him getting her back.

How am I supposed to win her back? How will I make her love me?

Like Jeremy, Jake sat at his hotel desk for hours thinking of a plan, but he still had no clue about what to do.

--------------------------

"THAT'S IT!" Jeremy jumped up once he thought up a plan to win Lucy back. This would really test her relationship with Kevin…and I can't wait to see his face because I'll make sure he goes with her.

--------------------------

"Kevin?" Lucy sniffled.

"Yes?"

"Let's go out."

"What about your research?" Kevin asked, "You should get that done."

"I need to get my mind off Jake, please?" She pleaded, "Anyway, I can do some of it when we get home."

"Fine, get ready."

"Thanks."

--------------------------

Jeremy was debating whether he should do his plan that night or the next, but then finally decided to tonight. He slowly picked up the phone and dialed the numbers of the Camden's phone number. After three rings someone had finally picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"HI, can I speak to Lucy please?"

"Sure." In the background Jeremy could here someone calling Lucy.

--------------------------

"LUCE! PHONE'S FOR YOU!"

Lucy ran down the stairs now ready for her and Kevin's date.

"Hello."

"Hey Lucy. It's Jeremy."

"Oh. Hi."

"I wanted to ask you if you and Kevin wanted to hang out with me tonight."

"Well we were just heading out."

Who is it? Kevin mouthed to Lucy. Lucy then whispered to Kevin what Jeremy had said and then she got back to the phone.

"Jeremy? Where do you want us to meet you?"

"The Promenade,"

"Alright, we'll see you then." Lucy hung up the phone and turned to Kevin, "I don't know about this."

"Don't worry, Luce." Then they hugged and headed out the door for their date which was now accompanied by Jeremy.

A/N- I don't like writing rape scenes so that's why I didn't put a lot of detail in the flashback. I actually didn't expect this chapter to be this long. I'll try to type a few more chapters tonight and post them since I won't be home till late Sunday night. Maybe I should make 3 more chapters… please read and review.