Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Heart High ❯ What two months can do ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
RoyalHeart High
By:
S-S


~1~
What two months can do

Today is another day.Another day at the ever so amazing RoyalHeart High.For all the years it had served,Group 13 always had found the beauty behind this rebel high.This year isn't different.

It has been two months since the new school year began and all three first year groups have gotten to know each other.Group 13 having always been the wildest had a tough time in those two months.

Today something is going to happen.Today they will learn of the legende of group 13.
Today is the most magical holiday.Today....is Halloween.


DRING!!!


"Everyone sit down!This class will not leave!" Shouted a shrill and strict voice.A voice of a woman,a voice that'll put shivers down your spine by hearing it.It was...A teacher!Not that teachers are bad.But this one was cruel-hearted.This monster's name?Madame Morshout.She had curly maroon-ish hair till her shoulders and wore a long black and purple skirt with a purple flowered cardigan.At first glance who would know she was such a monster?Apparently,no one did.


"But Madame! Its the halloween feast today!" Pleaded a young boy's voice.

"Well! Too bad! And Elyon because of your extra imputence you'll stay longer.Now,I'll be at the feast.And NO ONE MAY LEAVE THIS CLASSROOM!!!" Ordered Madame Morshout.

An annoyed "yes" was heard in the class and Madame Morshout with a contented smirk left the room and locked the door.A girl named Roxy headed to the door and warned the group when Morshout was out of earshot.The class sighed.Suddenly they all heard a huge BAM! Group 13 turned at their heads to where the sound was coming from and they saw another girl,a girl reputed for her..erm...Agressiveness,and a huge hole in the black board.The girl had black hair with red highlights with black shades over her eyes and wore the school uniform which consisted of a short black or blue skirt with a white and blue/black sweater vest.She was apparently furious and was fuming you would think you can use her for a stove!

"Calm down Deandra.You don't the shout monster to get even more mad!" informed the boy named Elyon.

"Well Elyon,why don't I just take my anger out on you!!!" Barked Deandra braking her hand into a fist and lunging herself at Elyon until some of her classmates tried to stop her.

"DEANDRA!Come on!They'll be other feasts!" A girl said trying to calm Deandra down.

"Yeah,I mean they'll be other chances to confess your undying love to Tori." Said another girl with black hair till her shoulders as she clapped her hands together giving the funming girl a wink.

"SHUT UP! I said I don't like or love Tori! Its all in your head Rianne!" shrugged Deandra crossing her arms and deciding to sit down.

The class seeing the scene over decided to sit down and talk to their friends,Rianne and a couple of other girls sat around Deandra who was trying hard not to burst out in anger.

"So,what're we supposed to do now?"asked the apparently oldest girl.As everyone else she was wearing the school uniform but had very long black hair that reacher under her waist.

"Dunno,All I care about is trying to make D admit she likes Tori."Rianne said looking at the ceiling.

"Ria please don't provoke me."Deandra said removing her shades revealing her piercing red eyes that scared half the people around her away,

"Oh gods Deandra! I still haven't got use to that!"Complained a girl looking away.

"You should Mirielle,I still don't know why your scared of her eyes."Replied the eldest.

"Hmph.Im just not used to it Alina." Pouted Mirielle.

Without any particular reason Deandra turned her gaze to a the door and got up.She had this "Somethings not right" face all over her.The class always knew that something bad was going to happen whenever Deandra had that gaze.
It was weird,since the first the of school they all learned of a new talent they each did'nt know they had.Deandra had very hightened senses and the class relied on her to report if something bad was going on.
The black haired girl looked from the clock over the door to the door itself.Harina who was the one of the bravest of class walked to the door and looked through the little hole in the door and fell on her bottom almost immediatly after looking out.

"Vhat's going von?"Said a russian boy named Chard.

"There are...There are...Z-zom...zom..."No one had ever seen Harina that scared....There
was only one thing that girl had been afraid of..But it..it couldn't be.

"No...No..Harina please tell me its not what I think it is" Said Alina,who had the gift of being able to analyze everyone,as she started to stare at the door and back to Harina.

"Harina!Harina!Come on! Its me,Sapphire!" Sapphire was shaking Harina furiously,starting to brake into sobs.Sapphire and Harina was best friends and Sapph well..had the gift of premonition and sometimes broke into tears when she saw something bad. While the rest of the class turned to Rianne,who always came up with great plans and ideas,as she paced around thinking.Deandra on the meanwhile put her shades back on and decided to see what was really out there.

"Oh God.The rumours were true...'"Deandra said backing away from the door.

"Vhat's going von?" Chard asked again.

"The rumours?Oh.You mean the story?" Guessed Mirielle.

The class all remembered that story,they were out in the trackfield when a JoyousHope student saw them and told a story,no one believed the boy at first..but now...

"On halloween day a mysterious substance comes to invade your school.Everyone who has eaten it turns into zombies!They say it happens every year and the school never remembers.I heared this from the group who hadn't gotten to eat the feast last year.They also said that theres one way to make the students and teachers go back to normal but they never said what..."

"Y-you really think its true?I-I mean they might be playing a trick on us." Said Andrew.

"The entire school?No way!That's doubtful."Said Darell.

"So your saying that theres Zombies out there?" Said Thally

"There zombies all right." Said Elyon looking through the door.

"I've got it!" Shouted out Rianne.While the class once again looked back at her.Harina who finally snapped out of her trance also looked at her.

"Vhat?"Said Chard.

"First we have to get out.We can through the windows and we'll run the fields.I think the Zombies want in." Answered Rianne heading to open the windows.

"I'll hold off the zombies"Said Deandra looking at the door which was going to open in a matter of seconds.

"You'll need help though."Rianne said looking worried.

"Don't worry me,Mirielle and Darell will help her now go!We'll see you guys at the track field."Volunteered Elyon.

While the class all left through the windows the four who stayed getting ready at anything that'll come bursting through the door.

Two months.In two months,this group had all become so close.And now they were going to prove it.The doors broke open and Mirielle dived to punch the first ones who came out they had to knock them out before any other zombie got to tell others that there was fresh flesh around!Deandra,Mirielle,Darell and Elyon fought and fought.When the zombies who had come in were all on the floor the young teens escaped to rejoin the others.Then Elyon noticed something.Darell?Wheres Darell? He thought.

"Girls...Where Darell?"He asked with a frightened face.

"Oh no.You don't think...."Mirielle suggested worried.

"Later.We have to join the others."Deandra ended.