Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Heart High ❯ A cursed number? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
RoyalHeart High
By:
S-S


~2~
A Cursed number?

Three young teens were running as if they were going die towards what it seems,a track field.As they neared the rest of their fellow classmates they decided to slow down.Harina who was her normal enthusiastic self again greeted them with : Would definetly get an A+ if you guys ran like that again! She laughed.Then Dan noticed something.

"Where's Darell?" He asked.

"W-we lost him"Elyon said turning away.

The class stood there dumbstruck,one of them,gone.They couldn't let this happen again!They were scared,yes,but they were going to fight.Rianne called the attention of the class and suggested some to stay and fight,some to block out the exits and then she asked Deandra,Alina,Jamie and Elliot to come with her.Elyon,Dan,Andrew,Lex,Rina,Thally,Mirielle,Mitch,Leo and Dawna followed Rianne's group to the school to fight off the zombies while the rest left for the exits.

The two groups ran back towards the school,some zombies managed to get out but fainted to the ground as soon as they got out.Deandra noticed it immediatly and no one else noticed. "But how..." Deandra thought. Elyon's group stopped and cleared the way for Rianne's group,who got in and turned into an empty area and stopped to breath.

"Rianne what are we supposed to do?"Jamie asked panting.

"We have to find a way to make everyone normal again."Rianne answered also panting.

"Well,how are we going to through the zombies?"Deandra said removing her shades again and placing them in her pocket.She would need her eyes fully for what's happening right now.

"Thats why I asked Elliot and Jamie to come."Rianne answered again getting slightly annoyed and turning her attention to Jamie."Jamie do you think we can get to the chemistry lab unnoticed?"

"Of course."Jamie answered.

"Okay lead the way."Said the rest.

The group once again broke into a run following Jamie to a passageway behind where they were talking.It was damp and dark almost like.....a sewer.

"Euurghh,wh..where are we?"Alina asked pinching her nose cause of the stench the place had.

"A sewer.Well at least a tunnel near the sewer...There!Come on this ladder should lead right to our destination."Jamie said pointing to a rusty looking ladder.

The group groaned as they climbed the ladder which was greasy and totally gross.They were so relieved to get out and breath the fresh air once more.Alina figured out why Rianne decided to come here.She began to take out some supplies then stopped after getting all she needed and turning to Deandra and Elliot.

"What?"They asked together.

Alina sighed and spoke again."I can't exactly make an antidote without some sort of knowledge of what the "zombies" did to turn into "zombies"." She said while making quote motions with her fingers.

"So why're looking at us?" Elliot asked.

"Because you guys can move without being noticed."Rianne said trying to help Alina set up the supplies.

"You want us to go to the cafeteria and to see what they ate?!" Deandra shouted.

"Yep."Rianne said pushing the two out of the class."The school depends on it!"

When Elliot and Deandra got out,the halls were empty.Where'd all the zombies go?Apparently Elliot didn't want to stay and find out and ran passed Deandra,who was lagging a few feet behind.They headed straight for the cafeteria which was on the first floor.Maybe the zombies were afraid of heights?
As soon as the two group 13 students reached the first floor they saw them.Zombies!Everywhere! Deandra and Elliot had to knock some out before getting to the cafeteria and locked up the doors.

"No..Now what?"Elliot said whiping his forhead.

"Figure out what made THEM this way."Deandra said looking around for anything suspicious.

"And how're we going to get out?"Elliot said again helping Deandra.

"That's your speciality,not mine....AHA!"Deandra said again taking up some green goop."Jello doesn't glow,does it?Elliot?"

"No..It doesn't,that's radiotive goo." Elliot said taking up some of the goo."Come on I found the way out.Alina will know what to do with this."

Deandra put the unknown substance inside a plastic cup she found on the floor,then followed Elliot at the other corner of the cafeteria.There was a loose floorboard leading to the same damp and dark tunnel but this time they rushed to get back to the others.After nothing but 15minutes they reached the greasy ladder and climbed it back to the chemistry lab where Rianne,Alina and Jamie waited for them unpatiently.

"You're alright!Thank goodness we were starting to think you guys ate something!!"Rianne shouted worriedly.

"We better hurry look..." Jamie said pointing to the tv security cam.Where they saw Elyon's group doing as much as they can to prevent the zombies to come to the second floor.

"Right.Heres what we found."Deandra said holding out the cup that Alina took hurriedly and poured some into a triangular bottle thing.Then she lit a fire under it and the goop didn't react.Alina blew out the fire and took a cup of water and poured into the goop,which slowly dissipated.Proud and Happy,Alina screamed for joy jumping up and down.

"Water?Are you saying Water will knock the goo out of them?" Deandra asked.Then she remembered the zombies who were trying to get out.Of course!The sun hadn't evaporated all the water on the grounds from the rain that happened a few days back.That's why all the Zombies fainted...

"Alright then.I'll get the empty spray bottles in the supply closet."Rianne said determined to get everything back to normal.

When Rianne came back everyone filled the sprays with water and ran out to the corridors.Jamie brought some extra for the rest of the group and when they reached downstairs they saw Elyon's group fighting hard.Yo!Shouted Jamie throwing some of the sprays to her classmates who caught them and sprayed the zombies,who fell to the ground vomiting out the green goop and reverting to normal.It took almost two hours to get the entire school to normal
state.

"Ouf!"Said a relieved class,as they walked to get the rest of their class back in.

A few had passed since that day and everything was back to normal.Their math teacher hated them,They were the latest class but they did become closer to each other.Some who never even talked to each other now were planning to prank Madame Morshout.

The end.













< br>





"Oh my gosh!Deandra!This completly sums up what happened to us!" Complemented Mirielle.

"Yeah!Your so getting an A!" Added Rianne.

"Ya,well It really happened,so it was easy." Said Deandra.

It was a week since that had happened and their English teacher Miss Traverse asked to write a short story.The three girls walked down the halls to the library.Alina said they HAD to find out why this happens to RoyalHeart.They turned around a corner and into the library.Alina came rushing to them and beckoned them to sit down.

"I'll search for stuff on this side and you guys check the other sides." Alina said before skipping over to depts of the library while the others checked the rest of this huge room.

Alina walked around until finding a book that caught her attention.It was Black all over and really old even the title was unreadable but the girl could make out a word: Mysteries... The young girl opened it and luckily the pages were perfectly readable.She used her finger to help her read out the words of the first few pages.
Her eyes widened after reading them pages,finally wishing she hadn't read it at all.