Fan Fiction ❯ Season 3: The Secrets Behind The Fire ❯ Silhouettes, Redezvous, and Secrets ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's time forrrrrrrr….CHAPTER 3!!! COME ON DOWN!!!!!
Disclaimer: I don't own Avatar, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I DON'T OWN STINKIN' AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
***~Chapter 3~***
 
You don't know that you don't think that you know, BUT YOU DON'T!!!!
 
Gangi held her head in her hands,
 
This is all my stupid fault… She thought.
 
She sat on a rock while Sokka and Aang tended Aapa's wounds he had received from Zuko and his crew. His entire belly and neck were covered in gashes and burns. He was WAY too injured to fly, at least not right away.
 
“I'm…sorry.” She said to her new companions, not taking her head out of her hands. “Katara would still be here if I hadn't taken that stupid necklace.”
Sokka went over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.
“It's okay, don't feel bad.” He said gently, “Momo's the one who gave us away.” Momo ran up Sokka's arm and sat on his shoulder, biting his ear.
“OW, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU STUPID LEMUR, OW... LET GO, THAT HURTS!!!!” He hopped around, trying to shake Momo off.
Aang went over and pulled Momo off Sokka's shoulder, annoyed.
“Guys, blaming, each other isn't going to help, we need a plan to get Katara.”
Sokka nursed his ear, which was very red and slightly bleeding. “Aang's right...” He wiped the blood off his ear.
“Gangi, do you know anyone nearby with a boat?”
Gangi thought. “Yeah,” She said quietly, “But he's not exactly…pleasant…”
They went to the market, leaving Aapa to rest in the forest where he could stay hidden. Gangi lead then to the pier, where an old man was living in a small hut near the docks.
Gangi knelt down to his level, which was difficult since she was about Sokka's height and the old man was crippled down to a measly four feet.
“Chin Lo,” she said calmly to the old man, “Can I borrow your boat?”
He gave her a wildly angry look. “Why would you need MY boat, girly?” He asked obnoxiously.
“Well, why would you need MY MONEY, old man?” She asked louder, standing to her full height.
He gazed at Gangi, and then nodded. Gangi dropped two silver pieces into his hand.
“Let's go.” She said to Aang and Sokka.
They got into a creaky, old fishing boat. Sokka wasn't too happy.
“Nice guy,” he grumbled. “Where's he from, crabbyville?”
“He's…not too pleasant, I told you.” Gangi answered gravely.
Aang stopped rowing. “Where are we going?” he asked in his naive, little-kid voice.
Gangi looked down the ocean. “I see his ship, down there, by the beach.”
They squinted down the east side of the ocean. Sure enough there was Zuko's ship, just heading into the ocean waters.
They reached the ship, Sokka was first to climb the ladder to the deck with Aang close behind. Gangi stayed into the boat, staring blankly at her feet.
“Are you coming or what?” Sokka questioned.
“Just go, if….if I get captured, then you will too, it's more of a risk if I come with you.”
Aang looked down at her, “What're you talking about?”
Gangi splashed water at them as and answer. “Go!” She insisted.
Sokka and Aang headed up the ladder and hid behind some barrels, waiting for nightfall to approach.
Katara was tied to a support beam in the ship's dungeon, struggling to get her hands free. She gave up finally as Zuko arrived.
“Well,” He said. “Long time, no see, eh, Katara?”
Katara was quiet for a moment.
Zuko stepped out of the shadows and came into her center of vision.
She looked up at him.
“Just to let you know, I am NOT Aang's girl.”
Zuko smiled. “Then why are you so protective of him?”
“He's family, we all protect each other, Sokka and Aang and me.”
“Why does he always go for you first when you and your brother are in trouble?”
Katara said nothing.
“Why are you blushing?”
It was true, Katara's cheeks were bright red. (Yes, I mean her face)
“What does it matter to you anyway, if Aang likes me or not?” She asked, furious.
“It doesn't.” Was all Zuko said.
Katara's eyes widened. “What do you want?”
Zuko looked at her, his eyelids lowered.
“I, I want you, Katara, after all the years I've spent looking for the Avatar, I realize…I want you. I don't care about my honor anymore; I don't care about my exile.”
Katara was frightened. “What're going to-?
Before she could finish, Zuko leaned in on her and kissed her, she stiffened.
Just as he put her lips to hers, Aang and Sokka were heading down the stairs to the dungeon.
Sokka looked like he was going to vomit, and Aang looked like he was going to cry.
Katara pulled herself away.
“Aang!” She cried.
Aang was silent. Two guards came up from behind them, tying their hands behind their back and bound them to the opposite support beam of Katara.
“My…own…my own sister.” Sokka groaned. He still looked like he was going to vomit.
Katara's eyes filled with tears. “No! Its-not like-that…” She gasped.
Zuko put his hand behind his back.
“THEN HOW IS IT, KATARA? HUH? HOW IS IT!?” Aang shouted, he was torn.
Katara only sobbed harder.
“What has he done to you, Katara?” Sokka asked his sister, his nausea settling.
A silhouette darted down the stairs and knocked Zuko out.
“He tried to tear you apart.” It said in a low but feminine voice.
The figure was knocked out herself, and tied to the support beam along with Katara.
Zuko got up slowly.
The girl's hair was flipped over so her face was concealed. She woke up slowly and stared when she saw Zuko staring up at her, she lowered her head as far s it could go.
Zuko pulled back the girl's jet-black hair.
“Zia Lee, what a surprise,” he said in a matter-of-factly voice.
Gangi looked up at Zuko, surprised and infuriated at the same time.
Sokka was confused, and still a little nauseated.
“What's going on?” He asked Gangi.
“I'm-I'm Zuko's sister, but, I didn't want you to know…”