Fan Fiction ❯ Shounun and Abhorsen ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lapri: HI MY FAITHFUL READERS!!! This story will be written with my friend: Edward Wong Hau Peppelu Trivruski the Forth... (pen name, not real name)

Ed: *waves* -^o^- HI PEOPLE!!!!! O.O *sees something shiny* must go to the shinyness...ness..ness... any way XP

Lapri: Yes, she's normally that random, it's not role playing... Anywho... um.... what're we writing about again?

Ed: *thinks* ummmmmmmmmmm something.... random??? Or .....something...... SHINY!!!!!!! =P Well, we should probably give your readers a story that's not so random they come after me with a pitch fork....*shivers* bad memories...

Lapri: You forgot the torches too... it was scary.... anyway... um... well... here goes...

Disclaimer: I don't own anything that isn't mine! ^^

Ed: I GOT IT!!! WE DO ONE ABOUT SHOUGUN AND ABBY!!! ^^

Lapri: Okay... I don't own Shougun then. But Abby (or Abhorsen a.k.a Ser at the beginning) is mine!!

Ed: I know! My friend Shougun was asking about role playing so let's bring him into the story as well as Sin! *runs off to get them*

......

Ed: Backies! ^-^ *is dragging Shougun by the arm* Come on! It'll be fun!

Lapri: Where's Sin?

Ed: Sin? huh? Oh yeah! HEY SIN!!! COME HERE!!!!..... *no response* ....SIN!!!....... *still nothing* ....... *takes a deep breath* SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!! SIN!!!

Sin: *comes crashing down and covers Ed's mouth* I'M HERE ALREADY! Jeeze, what do you want now???

Ed: XD hee hee *points* Here's Sin Lapri!

Shougun: Hey Sin, at least I'm not the only one being dragged into this.

Abby: I'm here... this can't be good... Shougun!? What're you two doing now, Lapri!?!?!?

Ed: =^.^= mrow? *tilts head* Ed? Edward and Lapri person aren't doing anything...... are we? *looks at Lapri*

Shougun: Hey Abby. Been a while.

Abby: Definitely.

Lapri: ooookay.... I also don't own Inuyasha, but the PAST IDEA FOR SER IS MINE!!! NO ONE TAKE IT FOR YOUR STORY WITH OUT MY PERMISSION OR I WILL TELL THE SITE TO DELETE YOU!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *caugh gag* >< I'll stop trying to do that now....

Shougun: *whispers to Abby* Is she always that.... random???

Abby: No, Lapri isn't always this random, just kinda scary when she's in her authoress mode....

Lapri: Forgot to mention Ser. She's... it's a mess and if you read the story you'll understand...

Ser: I'm here. Hi Sin, Abby, Shougun.

Ed: *sees Ser's silver necklace with shiny pink jewel in the middle* SHINY!!!!!!!

Lapri: STORY!! FORGET THIS BIT!!!

Ed: One last copyright "issue" *stares at Lapri as she snickers and giggles* any way here it is: Talanth is MINE!!!! www.avidgamers.com/world_talanth YES there's a site about it. Don't be fooled by the crappy entrance... still recovering from more "issues" with the site.... deal with it. Wanna check it out?

User name = Guest

Password = Guest

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ser was a young shape shifter demon. But she didn't start life out like this. She would have been a half human half dog demon girl living in the Fudel Era of Japan. Then, Nuraku intervened. Nuraku found her mother to be of special interest to him. He took her mother while she was still pregnant with Ser and took her human powers and put them in a necklace. Inadvertently, he also changed Ser. He therefore made both Ser and her mother shape shifter demons. When she was born, Ser was more powerful than her mother because all of her powers had melded together to make one shape shifter demon with dog demon and human powers. As a result, she had long purple hair with white streaks and violet eyes. Nuraku killed her mother and controlled her through a shard. She worked for Nuraku until she was equivalent to the human age of 13. She was about to kill one of the people she was told to kill when the shard was pulled out of her. She collapsed and became shaken. She disappeared for several years before reappearing at the age of 16 in a place called Talanth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

......"Shougun! Behind you!" He turned around and saw another soldier right on him. He put his sword up to try to protect himself but then he heard the sound of armor against the floor and looked up. He saw his father with his sword through the soldier's neck. "Get up, we have to move now or we'll loose our chance." Shougun stood up and followed his father down the corridor. Suddenly they saw the shadows of more guards coming from down the corridor. They turned around and saw more coming. "Alright, we can take them." Shougun said as he got ready to fight. His father was quiet for a moment then shook his head. "Shougun, this wasn't the way it was supposed to be... I'm sorry. Go find her." Shougun looked up at his dad. Then in the blink of an eye, his father lifted him up and threw him out the window. As he fell he could see his father saying something but he couldn't make out what it was... "NOOOOO!!!" he yelled as he fell to the ground.....

Shougun: "NOOOO!!!"

He sat up breathing heavily, drenched in a cold sweat. He grabbed his shirt and got dressed. Then he grabbed his cloak and went out the door into the forest to go think.

Shougun: 'Damn, why am I having these dreams again. Why are they coming back now?'

He went to his favorite place, on the Moonshae Isles. It was a small grove where fairies sometimes came to dance. He often came by to watch them. He closed his eyes and imagined the music they played, it was a soft tune and he started dancing with an invisible partner. As he was dancing, he came closer and closer to a group of fairies gathered around something, but he didn't see them. They moved, but whatever they were around... didn't. He tripped over something soft, fell and heard a quiet "ow" from the thing. He sat up.

Shougun: "What the heck?"

He glared at the lump as it started to move. A purple strand of hair was seen, followed by the head of a girl. The girl snapped her head up and he was entranced by the bright, violet eyes.

Girl: "WATCH IT!!! I was here first!! Find your own sleeping spot!!"

Shougun: "Hey watch who you're talking to!"

He looked at her then realized she was probably new to the Moonshae Isles.

Shougun: "Hey, you're not from around here are you?"

The girl stood and started folding her ragged blanket into her pack.

Girl: "What was your first clue!?"

Her clothes were torn in several places, and her purple tunic was dirtier than it ever had been before. She grabbed a leather strip and tied her hair back. She then turned to Shougun.

Girl: "My name is Ser. Sorry if I was rude, but I don't like being stepped on!! Especially when I finally found a safe spot to sleep!! The last place I tried had a cranky dwarf there!!!"

Shougun: "My name's Shougun. Don't worry about it. I'm not used to anyone else being around here except the fairies and once in a while an occasional demon-"

Ser: "HEY!! Are you a demon killer!?"

She instantly was in a defensive fighting stance.

Ser: "I don't want to fight, I just want to be as far away from Nuraku as possible!!"

Shougun: "Nuraku? Who's that? I only kill demons when I'm hired to."

He smiled at her.

Shougun: "Don't worry, I'm not under contract right now."

She relaxed and picked up her pack.

Ser: "Okay... look. I don't want to be a bother so I'll just-"

She whirled as she heard a voice.

Ser: "SHIT!! Gotta run!!"

She ran past Shougun and disappeared into the still dark forest. Shougun looked past her as she ran away.

Shougun: "That was... weird..."

Suddenly he felt a dark aura approaching. The trees went still and the fairies flew away. Nothing moved or seemed to breathe. A small shiver went up his back.

Shougun: "Who's there?"

He said looking around trying to find the source of this evil presence.

Man: "Are you the famous thief and swords man, Shougun?"

The man said from behind him. This speaker's voice was mysterious and seemed…unnatural in some way unknown to Shougun.

Shougun: "Depends on who's asking."

He asked turning around. What he saw was a dark cloaked figure whose eyes were a bright piercing golden color.

Shougun: 'Why doesn't he show himself? Only those who can't be trusted will hide themselves so.'

Man: "My master would like to have a word with you inquiring about your skills as both a thief and swordsman. He is very anxious to meet you."

Shougun: "Who is your master that wishes an audience with me?"

He suddenly felt wary of this stranger. Shougun caught a smile cross the cloaked man's face that sent a shiver through his spine.

Man: "Please excuse me, I do believe you've heard of my master…Sin."

Shougun: "Sin, the Sin, the God of Darkness? What does he want with me?"

Man: "My master has a proposition for you. He can give you anything you desire if you will follow him. Including what you've yearned to do for the past six years."

Shougun: "What would Sin know about my past?"

He said defiantly. The more this man talked, the colder he felt inside.

Man: "My master knows all that happens in these lands. He knows all about you and every living thing here. He knows the King of Talanth betrayed your father and used him. He knows about your mother. He knows that your family was killed, all but you and your sister. He knows all."

Shougun clenched his fists as he felt the burning hatred for the King return to him. With out hesitation he made up his mind.

Shougun: "What type of proposition...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ser was running as fast as she could towards the water. Once there, she could swim to the main land she had seen or the next Isle. She didn't care where she went, she just needed to get out of there. She burst through the trees, sighting a cliff that dropped into the ocean.

Ser: "YES!!"

She ran off the cliff and jumped. As she fell, she started shift into a small dragon. Her face stretched to become a muzzle, her spine lengthened until it came to a point which was her tail. Wings ruptured from her back, tearing her already ragged tunic and shirt even more as her nails lengthened. That was all she needed, the large wings. Looking like a cross between a dragon and a human, she started flying for the main land that, at the moment, was only a smudge of brown on the horizon. As she got closer, she started to make out green on top of the brown. By the time the sun was starting to rise, she had tumbled to earth. She shifted back and started running again.

Ser: 'Not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet!!'

The sun hit her in the back. She shouted as she tripped and fell to the ground. She started to glow every shade of purple imaginable. As she was raised into the air, her eyes became a blank purple and glowed. Her pack slipped from her unmoving hands. She heard a soft melody and began singing with it, the notes rising and falling in perfect harmony. Her eyes flashed a bright purple, and she fell to the ground. She groaned and sat up. She looked down and saw pitch black hair.

Ser: Damn....

She touched her ears, they were human and no longer pointed.

Ser: 'Welcome to Talanth, Abby....'

Abby: 'Thanks, Shape...'

Ser, or now "Abby" looked around her.

Abby: 'I hate this. Every month we have to change. Bloody Nuraku...'

She sighed and sat down where she was, digging though the memories Shape had left for her. She came across Shougun and looked him over in her mind's eye.

Abby: 'Not super tall but on the tall side... black hair, blue eyes... really cute, but I'm not interested...'

Abby opened her eyes and glared at a memory.

Abby: 'Not interested now... not interested ever!'

She stood and sensed a presence all around her. She was immediately in a fighting stance. From out of the woods around her, the shadows of the dawn gathered in a puddle before her. It raised itself up into an almost human shape. She glared at it.

Abby: "Who are you and what do you want!?"

Shadows: "It'sssss not what I want.... it'ssssss what my massssssster wantssssss...."

Abby: "What's with you? Got a problem talking normally?"

The shadows ignored her and she smirked. It was either too stupid to know an insult when one was thrown at it, or it didn't have a retaliation ready.

Shadows: "My masssssster wisssshessss to meet you in a clearing due North from here.... There may be tesssstssss.... but he whissshesssss to meet you.... He hasss taken an interessst in your... abilities...."

Abby: "GET LOST!!"

She took out her long sword on her back and sliced the shadows' "head" off. The shadows feel the ground and went back to where they originally came from as the sun rose higher. She growled.

Abby: "Hmph! ... due North, huh? Well, let's get give it a go. It's not like I've got anything better to do."

With that, she turned North and stared jogging.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Lapri: Okay, so we've got Ser, Shougun, D, Shape, Sin and a mess...

Abby: When you're involved, there's almost always a mess.

Lapri: HEY!! I resent that comment!!

Ed: REVIEW PEOPLES!!! =^.^= Mrow!!