Fan Fiction ❯ Sin Fate Envy ❯ What Will Happen ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is also on Fictionpress under my account: KittyCatSomeThingorAnother
 
 
He grabbed her upper arms to keep her still after she stepped closer to him while they were arguing; she was crying, though they were barely noticeable in the rain. Standing there with him, it had made her realize that he was right, and she was wrong. She also realized that he wasn't going to leave her alone; he wasn't going to abandon her. That he was going to help her whether she liked it or not. How'd she realize all this in a single moment? He told her so, and then kissed her.
 
This is where it will come to, but this story will pass that. It was just the beginning in their opinion. The problems started piling on after that. It got so much harder. They didn't want all the problems, but they got them, and took care of each other. Even if they felt like they never wanted to see the other person, they still ran to help them when they called.
 
 
“Sin! Come on, it's time for school!” Envy yelled from the door to Sin's room.
 
“Hmm?” Sin mumbled in her half asleep state.
 
“Sin get moving!” Fate yelled as she walked in past Envy. “We're going to be late, and it's only the first day. Let's save it for later in the year shall we?”
 
“I'm up…” Sin said as she got out of bed, headed for the door straitening her uniform skirt, which in her opinion was too short, weren't they supposed to preserve their modesty, and smiled at her friends lazily.
 
“What the?” Envy questioned her friend's state of dress as she followed Sin and Fate down stairs.
 
“I changed about an hour or two ago, and then I went back to bed.” Sin said as she grabbed her backpack. “By the way, thank you for that, Fate.”
 
“No problem.” Fate said as they walked out the door. “You'll do anything for an extra bit of sleep.”
 
“Why couldn't I have gotten more sleep?” Envy asked pouting as they walked down the street.
 
“Because you wake up in the morning. That's why.” Fate said with a shrug as they stopped at the bus stop with about three other kids.
 
 
As you have probably figured out Sin, Fate, and Envy weren't they're real names. Sin's name was Hanna, Fate's was Serena, and Envy's was Alex. What you probably didn't assume right of the bat is that they aren't sisters. They're orphans that are waiting to get out of school to get out own on there own, they lived with an old couple who watched out for orphans that didn't do well in the orphanage. They were the oldest ones there, no one wanted teenagers that were getting ready to leave, and start their own life.
 
 
“Finally.” Sin breathed as she stopped fidgeting when the bus came to a stop in front of the small group of teens.
 
“Sin we were standing there for two minutes.” Fate said shaking her head as she Sin and Envy got on behind everyone else.
 
“Barely two minutes.” Envy corrected as she and Fate sat in one seat, and Sin took one across the hall next to a boy with medium length black hair.
 
“Yeah sure take her side.” Sin said glaring at them playfully.
 
“So very rude you are.” Fate said shaking her head and making a tsk-ing noise like a mother scolding a child who was eating a cookie as they told you they didn't take one.
 
“Hmm?” Sin said tilting her head, before looking to her side. “Oh. Hi.” Sin said with a smile as she blushed at her stupidity and absentmindedness.
 
“Hi, names Angelus.” He said with a smirk as he caught sight of the blush gracing her cheeks.
 
“Nickname or real?” Fate asked looking over at him, past Sin.
 
“It's a nickname; I'll tell you my real name later.” Angelus said looking over at Fate and Envy. “So am I going to be told who I'm talking to, or what?”
 
“I'm Sin.” Sin said, and then pointed at her friends as she said their names. “She's Fate, and she's Envy.”
 
“I could have introduced my self. Thank you very much.” Fate said crossing her arms over her chest in a mock huff.
 
“I just saved your breath, get over it.” Sin said giving her an arrogant, full of herself smirk.
 
“How interesting…” Angelus said with a contently sly grin as he sat back in the seat.
 
“What?” Sin asked snappishly, as she looked back at him.
 
“An angel and a sin sitting on the same seat.” Angelus said turning his grin to her.
 
“Yeah I'm sure you're a saint.” Sin said glaring at him before turning to Fate. “Can I switch you seats?”
 
Angelus reached out and took her chin in his hand and turned her so she was looking at him. “Far from it; you got it backwards. I wasn't talking about our names.”
 
Sin removed herself from his grip and turned to Fate pressing for an answer to her earlier question, “Well?”
 
Fate just blew a raspberry at her, causing Envy to giggle.
 
“How about you Envy?” Sin asked after sticking her tongue out at Fate.
 
“Nope.” Envy said, much like a five year old, as she shook her head at Sin.
 
“Please.” Sin pleaded putting her hands together.
 
“I won't let her.” Fate said with a grin as she shook her head at Sin. “This is too interesting to let you ruin it by switching seats with someone.”
 
“Interesting my butt.” Sin said crossing her arms over her chest as she slumped back in her seat.
 
“And I'm sure it's a great butt too.” Angelus said with a big grin.
 
“Pervert!” Sin yelled hitting him over the head, and scooted as far as she could away from him without falling out of her seat and into the isle.
 
“What?! I was just sayin-“
 
“Finish that and I'll hit you harder.” Sin said dangerously, effectively cutting him off from saying anything perverted.
 
“Aw, just sit back and be comfortable.” Angelus said putting an arm around Sin and pulling her so she was right up against his side.
 
“Let me go!” Sin whined at him, as she tensed up against him.
 
“Nah, I don't feel like it.” Angelus said resting his head on hers, and grinning at her friends, who were smiling at the sight.
 
“Please switch me seats.” Sin pleaded with Fate.
 
“Too late, we're here.” Fate said standing up after the bus stopped. “Come on Sin; don't spend the rest of your life on this bus, I'm sure Angelus doesn't want to be trapped here any longer then necessary either.”
 
Sin grumbled something under her breath about rotten friends, as Angelus let her go, and grabbed her backpack, getting off the bus and following after her friends.
 
“Angelus, hey long time no see!” A boy with red hair said as he walked passed the three girls.
 
Fate looked back at him with some interest before turning back to Envy who was grinning at her. Envy took a quick glace and then looked back at Fate saying, “You like?”
 
“I don't even know him.” Fate said shaking her head slightly blushing because her friend caught on so quickly.
 
“You'll never get anything out of her, I never could and you won't accomplish anything either.” Sin said looking back at the boys before looking back a head of her. “First day at school sucks, I don't care what anyone says it being the beginning of a new year doesn't help either.”
 
“What about you and Angelus? Doesn't that make up for the sucky-ness” Envy asked as she moved so she was next to Sin.
 
“I hate him.” Sin said looking away from her friend, faking looking around, trying her best to look honest.
 
“Sure.” Fate and Envy said mockingly, running off with Sin chasing after them.
 
“You like him!” Fate yelled back to her friend as she ran through a crowd with Envy going around.
 
“I'm going to get you!” Sin yelled following after Fate.
 
“You'll never catch me, you're way too lazy!” Fate said as she ran past Angelus and his friend.
 
“I'm not too lazy to get you!” Sin yelled as she ran after Fate as Envy stood nearby and watched.
 
“Hi Sin.” Angelus said as he reached his arm out, and stopped her. “This is Phoenix; also don't kill your friend.”
 
“Not to be rude, but I don't give a damn who he is. Also I'll kill my friend if I feel like it.” Sin said as she tried to move out of the way, only to be stopped by him again. “Look Angelus, I don't know why you have such an annoying interest in me, but get a life, would ya.”
 
“Aw Sin be nice to the guy you like.” Fate mockingly said from behind her.
 
“Yeah don't want to chase him away, do you?” Envy asked with a giggle in her voice from beside Fate.
 
“Actually I would like to chase him away.” Sin said turning around to face them. “It'd make my day.”
 
“Too bad, would've made such a great punk.” Angelus said with a smirk as Sin started to walk over to her friends.
 
Sin turned around and looked at him with a smirk, “You a punk, I would've never guessed that one.”
 
“Why, are punks your thing?” Angelus asked with a grin.
 
“No not really.” Sin shrugged. “Not anymore.”
 
“She used to be one.” Fate said grabbing a hold of Sin's arm and dragging her towards the school. “We all were.”
 
 
Punks were more then a school group now. They were now what people in a gang called The Punks were called. (Appropriate don't you think?) The people in the gang were known by their nicknames, but even if someone wants out, that nickname will probably follow them, possibly for the rest of their life. Once you were a punk you were viewed as one for basically the rest of your life, even if you got out for good. It's harder to get out if you're only a recruit, but they'll let you go, they only hold on to you real hard if they think you're going to rat them out. The reason they let go easier when you were really apart of the gang was because by then you had probably done so much that you couldn't plead down, or get away with probation.
 
If you wanted back in they really didn't care, you could come back. Especially if you were a recruit, because they figure you were just trying new things, or trying to cope with some things. People who had joined officially are bothered a little, but let back in to what they would call the pack anyway.
 
Schools try to limit how many punks there are in one school, but sometimes it can't be helped. If they see fit they'll move you to a different school, normally with your closest friends, and siblings. This is what happened to Sin, Fate, and Envy after Sin crossed the line a little too far and couldn't run back before everyone turned around to see who it was.