Fan Fiction ❯ Somewhere Out There ❯ Almost Fine Again ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-A Sora and Kairi Story-

Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Disney characters and all references belong to there respected owners, Square Soft and Disney. They, in now way belong to me.

Authors Note: In this story Sora's moms name is Katherine, Riku's moms name is Carrie, and Kairi's moms name is Karen. And the BHK from KHII, I have dubbed him Loir. Don't like? Deal with it, that's how it goes. Thanks for the Reviews!!!!

Somewhere Out There

Chapter- ~7~

(POV- 3rd)

The hall rang with Kaven's laughter. He had never possessed something so powerful. Now that he had Sora, Donald and Goofy, he felt he couldn't be beaten, not with this team.

"What is it they call themselves? Trinity was it?" Kaven teased raising his left hand in which Sora jerked quickly in to battle stance. "What's wrong Loir? You look…..worried…"

"Shut up!" Loir screamed.

Sora lunged toward Loir with a battle cry and slammed the Keyblade into the crook of Loir's neck, which sent him flailing to the ground. Sora landed behind him and stood straight, looking to the side. Loir gripped his shoulder in severe pain, his eyes burned as they watered from the throbbing ache. Kairi ran to his side, and supported his back; his shoulder was deeply bruised and was bleeding slightly.

"You…you have to get out of here…y-you won't be safe." Loir struggled to say.

"I'm not going to leave you and Sora here alone!"

"Y-you hav-"

Sora's shadow cast over the two, he was standing directly behind Kairi, his Knee touching her upper back. She quickly got up on her knees and faced him, backing up slightly, she wasn't about to show him fear. Donald and Goofy appeared on the other side of Sora, near Loir. He struggled to back away from the two, but they grabbed him in a snap and carried him away. A filthy cage was stationed at the left side of the throne Kaven sat in. Donald and Goofy threw him in roughly and slammed the door shut and stood in front as if guarding the cage door.

Kairi was crying, silent tears running down her face. She kept backing up, but Sora just kept on coming with a blank stare. His bottom lip shook, as if he was going to speak, he still wielded the Keyblade in his right hand, and he loosely hung on to it. Kairi looked up at him, directly into his cobalt eyes, his eyebrows drooped with sadness and his breathing was becoming shaky. A tear slid down his tan cheek to the corner of his mouth.

"Kairi…" He spoke softly. Was he back to normal? "Why…why didn't you take me when you had the chance?"

"W-what?" Kairi stuttered. He clearly wasn't back to normal…

Sora took a step closer to Kairi, now they were merely centimeters apart. Sora took a light hold on the collar of his shirt and zip up shirt and began slowly removing it from his shoulder, revealing his bare, tan chest. His ankles seemed to give out and he fell on his knees hard in front of Kairi, her legs between his. Kairi was breathing hard against his open shirt; He merely stared down at her.

'Kaven must still have him possessed…' Kairi thought desperately.

She glanced over at Kaven who smirked at her, but took his attention to Loir.

Kairi was suddenly shoved down by Sora, who was now sitting on top of her, His eyes blank as ever. He lowered his face close to her and nuzzled her neck gently, Kairi moaned against her own accord.

"How do you like it Kairi?" Kaven taunted. "Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

Sora began lightly kissing her neck, slowly and hesitantly. "N-no!" Kairi stammered.

"Face it Kairi, deep down you do want this…" Kaven seemed to be enjoying watching Sora mock her with kisses.

Kairi was fed up, he shouldn't be doing this to her. Not at all, she only wants Sora to kiss her because he wants to, nothing else.

Loir was banging on the cage bars, screaming at the top of his lungs. Donald and Goofy hadn't moved a muscle, still guarding Loir, as if they couldn't hear him. If he didn't get out soon, something bad was going to happen. …Something really bad.

"SORA!" Loir yelled. "SORA, SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Be quiet!" Kaven hissed at Loir. "You'll learn to keep that foul mouth of yours shut!"

He rose to his feet in rage, and beckoned for Sora, who jumped off Kairi, fixed his shirt and strode over to Kaven's side. Kaven griped Sora's jaw roughly, and jerked his head toward his.

"Beat his ass into a pulp!" Kaven yelled into Sora's blank face.

Sora simply stared back.

"GO!" He screamed again in to Sora's face, thrusting a finger at Loir.

Sora turned to Loir, trapped in the cage. Donald moved aside and Goofy opened the cage door, Loir burst through, knocking Goofy over, running as fast as he could with the Oblivion in hand. Sora tore after him in blind rage, jumping above him and slamming his Keyblade down fast, just missing Loir he landed with ease and took off after him again. Kaven walked silently to his throne and sat. Sora was on Loir's tail, just about to catch up to him. Without warning, Sora whiled the Keyblade into Loir's right leg, sending him crashing down. Sora stood above him, the Keyblade pointed at Loir's face, panting hard. With a swift movement of the Oblivion, Loir clashed the two Keyblade's together, giving him time to jump to his feet, and counter attack Sora's move.

Kairi was shocked that Sora and Loir were full out fighting each other…She just wanted out, just wanted to leave. A shadow cast over her small frame, terrified, she looked up into the face of Kaven. Yelping she frantically tried to get away, but was gripped around the middle and chained to a near by wall. Kissing her roughly, Kaven smirked.

"I just wanted to see what the big deal was about."

"What are you talking about?" Kairi hissed in hushed frustration, trying to ignore the sound of clanging Keyblade's locked in battle.

"Sora thinks about you a lot…" Kaven drilled on. "Probing his mind wasn't easy…" With that, he walked back to his throne.

"Sora! Please-please stop!!" Loir yelled desperately at Sora, trying to avoid heavy blows.

They were both beaten badly, Loir was bleeding from the mouth and many scrapes on his arms, his leg was badly bruised and his eye was black. While Sora had a bruised cheek, his eye bled dark red, and he took many blows to his chest, his shirt dripping with blood. Panting still hard, Sora and Loir stood facing each other, neither making a move. Kaven let out a shrill laugh.

"Yes. I must try something. Sora, come here, that's it." Sora stood, bleeding, directly in front of the throne, while Donald and Goody stood, triangle out behind him. "Yes…the trinity, I simply must try this."

He murmured a few slurred words, the ground began to shake slightly, and the wind picked up in a tornado structure of light blue and green. It appeared to be directly around Sora, Donald and Goofy, causing their hair, clothing and ears' to swirl in the heavy wind. The Trinity mark shined a deep red beneath them, casting a dull red glow in the hall. There eyes completely gone, it seemed to be causing them slow pain, Donald raised his hands and held his head, as Goofy seemed to do the same, only twisting from side to side a bit. Sora was shaking indefinitely, fighting the force being thrust upon him. It was too much to bear; Sora let out a cry of deep pain, clutched his head desperately and fell to his knees. All the while Kaven laughed a deep throated laugh that was ice cold. Donald and Goofy passed out after Sora fell, both falling helplessly. All three sprawled out on the floor. The ceiling began to crack and the floor began to shake. The hall was collapsing with everyone inside. Kaven disappeared in a blackish puff. Loir ran to Kairi as fast as his injured leg could carry him, breaking the chains, he helped her. The same black void appeared above Sora, Donald and Goofy, sucking their limp bodies up into its nothingness. Loir and Kairi jumped in to its depths at the last second.

Landing hard in the alley back in Twilight Town, Loir slowly got up. Kairi leaned against a wall and sighed, happy to be out. Loir looked behind him and saw Donald and Goofy in a pile and Sora a short distance from them lying on his stomach.

"Whoo!" Loir sighed. "What a day."

"You said it." Kairi smiled lightly.

A quiet moan erupted behind Loir; he turned to see Sora getting up. He rubbed his head, and looked deeply confused. He looked down at his chest to see that he was still bleeding badly, he jumped.

"W-what the hell?" he slurred.

Kairi was still slightly afraid of him, what if Kaven possessed him still? Sora looked desperately at her and Loir, who began to explain what, happened. A look of horror struck his face as he stood up. He must have just heard what he did to me. Kairi thought sadly watching Donald and Goofy get up.

"N-no…no no that can't be right…I-I wouldn't do that!" Sora spoke with shrill panic, baking away from Loir.

"Sora, it's alright…it…it wasn't your fault…" Loir tried desperately to calm him down. Sora began walking away, his head down, Loir followed behind him trying to fully explain.

Kairi jumped up and chased after them. "Sora! Please…its okay! Really, You need to stop moving so much, and you need to lay down…You'll bleed to death if your not patched up…"

Sora rounded on her, their noses an inch away from each others. "How can you still talk to me…after what I did to everyone?" Sora's voice was shaky, and he couldn't seem to make eye contact with her, he turned and began walking away as quick as his injured body let him. Kairi went after him, as Loir went to help Donald and Goofy. She grabbed his arm and tried to turn him around, in which he resisted and kept his back to her. "Leave me alone." He said.

"I can't do that Sora," Kairi said in a soft sweet voice of pity. "I don't know how…" she encircled her arms around his midriff and pulled him to her, embracing him in a warm hug he needed badly.

Sora took in a shaky breath, and felt her warm body against his. Slowly he felt himself being turned around; he maintained his facial expression of a pin straight frown and looked down at her. She smiled blithely at him, which in turn closed his eyes and rested his forehead on hers.

"Now," Kairi whispered. "Let's get you home."

"Where's home?" He whispered back, afraid to break the silence.

"Loir can find a place." She looked at him.

"Alright." Sora said.

Loir led the party to a small hotel, and rented them 2 rooms. Kairi helped Sora up the stairs; he was in pain, and still bleeding. He plopped himself down on the feather mattress and breathed deeply. Loir bid them goodnight and limped for his house, telling them that Kana would patch him up. Kairi was rummaging through the medicine cabinet, locating a small first aid kit; she walked out of the bathroom and set the kit on the edge of the bed. Sora laid spread eagle on the bed, breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling with every sharp intake or every hard outtake. He was sweating from the strain, his eyes were glazed and his focus seemed far away.

"The...the light…" Sora said in a soft voice.

"Oh god! Stay away from the light! Stay away!" Kairi shrieked.

"I was talking about the over headlight, It's too bright."

"Oh…"

"You're so dense." Sora teased.

"Oh, shut up!" Kairi smacked a wound on his arm, causing him to yelp.

Sora glared at her, as she opened the first aid kit and pulled out a pad of gauze. Shifting away from Kairi, Sora tried to stand up, to get away…he hated getting medicine put on him. The smell was terrible and the pain was even worse. Kairi grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him back down.

"Take off your shirt." Kairi said in a monotone.

Sora did so, his chest covered in deep gashes from the Keyblade Loir wielded. Sora kept his gaze on a semi-interesting groove in the wall, ignoring the medicated gauze Kairi was patting on his chest. He winced every now and then, making Kairi ease her pressure. Sora was fully bandaged and sitting up, watching Kairi dispose of the numerous bloody rags.

"How do you feel?" She asked noticing him watching her.

"Fine I guess." He replied plopping himself back down on the bed.

"Do you feel light headed or anything?"

"…A little, why?"

"You lost quite a bit of blood; you do look a little pale."

Sora sighed as she sat next to him, she glanced over at him, and saw that his face was a little on the annoyed side.

"What?" she said snapped.

"What…?" Sora questioned stubbornly.

'He's playing the fool,' Thought Kairi. 'He knows exactly what I'm talking about!'

"What is wrong with you, what's with the face?!" Kairi said, raising her voice.

"What face? I'm fine!" Sora yelled back.

"Oh I get it." Kairi said scornfully in a loud voice. "You're mad because I followed you, right? Right?!"

"No of course not!" Sora practically yelled at the top of his lungs. "I'm so happy you followed me even though I asked you not to because you might get killed! Who was right? Huh? Huh?!"

"Gosh! Why do you have to be so stubborn! I can take care of my self!" Kairi jumped to her feet and got into Sora's face, who was also now on his feet.

"You sure haven't shown it so far." Sora said curtly raising an eyebrow rudely and crossing his arms.

His comment hit Kairi hard in the stomach, like his punch previously. Her face flushed with anger, she drew back her hand and all in a fast motion slapped Sora hard across the cheek bone. His hair covered his eyes and he said nothing, his hand was raised to his cheek and he was breathing shallow. Huffing, Kairi tore out of the room, and Sora not saying anything to stop her. Ripping open the door, she turned and said: "Don't talk to me for a long time Mr. Big-shot Sora Boyd."

Sora was still fuming, trying to calm a bit, he breathed angrily and flumped down on the bed. He rapidly looked around, getting bored fast; he jumped up and grabbed his coat. Slamming open the door he wandered out into the hotel hallway, shoving his hands in his pocket he walked fast, he was going to find Loir, and their going to party.

____

"…I turned on the radio, to find you on satellite…"

Authors Note: Ahhhh… I really hope you like it, the end of the chapter was a little rushed and short but I'll make it up in the next issue! Hehehe BYE. Review please!