Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 5 made from the orignal book series Warriors ❯ Truth Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The truth is revealed Death of the bleeding warrior
Chapter 2

Cheetahfur and Aquapaw followed a few tail-lengths after Rainstorm and Ruddypelt. The golden spotted warrior felt his fur tingle with a scent of unfamiliar blood.
He stopped to sniff the blood on the ground. White hair was on the ground. As he looked closer he realized that the long white hair had Skytail’s fear scent all over it. The scent was stale but he could sense that Skytail had definitely been killed in surprise and hatred, or betrayal.
The older white warrior must had must have been fighting before he had died. Cheetahfur stood still as he prickled his ears to hear the raspy voice of Sorrelclaw.
“Ruddypelt, and Rainstorm you both have suspicions about me don’t you.” he snarled, baring his teeth. “Yes I believe you are the most murderous black hearted cat in the whole clan.” spat Rainstorm standing in front of the calico warrior.
“I am sorry you think that way.” he smirked unsheathing his claws. “I am really sorry that you are about to die.” he chuckled. Ruddypelt’s fur bristled. “How did you know I knew that you killed Sepiaclaw and Skytail.” spat Ruddypelt.
“Well lets just say I saw you there and I knew I had to get rid of you, then you go right ahead and tell your mouse-brained sister who was trying to persuade Cheetahfur into believing her.” he growled.
Rainstorm’s eyes widely opened. “How would you know that you sneaky piece of crowfood.” snapped the white warrior.
“I just know.” he grinned.
“Aquapaw go back to Spiritstar and warn him go back and tell him to immediately send all the warriors and apprentices over here.” he whispered ready to spring at the other warrior.
Aquapaw nodded then crawled out of sight towards the camp. “So you couldn’t persuade that beast of a cat to believe you I see, so much for friendship.” he laughed.
Cheetahfur felt his hackles rise. “You will not get away with this you mouse-dung.” he whispered to himself.
“Your wrong.” snorted Ruddypelt. “Cheetahfur would be a much better friend then Blackmuzzle or you ever could be.” he snarled unsheathing his claws. “Yes he is right.” growled Rainstorm doing the same as her brother. “I will slay you both, but Rainstorm ladies always go first.” he laughed. Rainstorm bared her teeth. “Try me!” she spat challengingly. “Gladly.” he growled leaping with force at her.
“You may be fast but not half as smart as me. Once you both die Rabbitpaw can go next then Cedarpaw.” snorted the calico warrior missing the blow to Rainstorm.
“You can’t hurt Cedarpaw or Deerheart they did not suspect you of anything.” hissed Ruddypelt. His fur bristled. “I didn’t mention Deerheart thank you very much.” growled Sorrelclaw leaping to his paws. Rainstorm stood still as he lounged at her again. Her eyes timidly peered into his cold dark amber eyes as she leaped out of the way of his hooked claws.
“His claws are like talons of an eagle.” she meowed backing away. “You will never get away with this.” added Ruddypelt running toward the dark ginger and black tabby. A black patch covered one of his eyes. “You know I was just beginning to like you two as warriors, but… your time is up!” he yowled jumping at Ruddypelt with his claws outstretched.
Rainstorm raced to her brothers side as Ruddypelt tumbled to the ground a large scar now laid on his front leg another dripped scarlet blood from his shoulder.
He cringed in pain. “I know I know you are going to kill us but before you do that I think I is time for you to announce what you have done.” he choked out.
Sorrelclaw snorted. “If you wish. The better for you to die. I am the one who mysteriously killed Sepiaclaw trying to frame Rainstorm for running off at the Gathering. I also murdered Skytail knowing the hailstorm was coming because of a large and strong apprentice at the Gathering. Nothing will stop me and nothing shall stop me.” he hissed in Ruddypelt’s face.
Cheetahfur felt his muscles tense up. What did he think he was going to do if he was caught killing the siblings. Cheetahfur knew that he planned on becoming a leader by force and the only way on his vision is by killing. No one should ever think of a cat with such a black heart to be a great and well-known leader. Any cat who trusted him would be put at risk as well.
“Sorrelclaw that is quite enough.” he growled jumping out of the bushes and weeds to be on top of the larger calico cat.
Sorrelclaw struggled as Cheetahfur pressed his weight against the strong tom’s chest. “Too late Cheetahfur you can die with them.” he coughed out. “I will kill you first then Rainstorm, then the injured Ruddypelt.” he yowled jolting off of Cheetahfur with a push of his powerful hind legs. “I’m sorry Cheetahfur you always were a pain in the.” he paused to look over to where Ruddypelt stood. Rainstorm, Deerheart, Tallfoot, and Spiritstar leaned over the dark ginger tabby.